PDA

View Full Version : A Dire Wolf Stalker & Dire Wolves - Iceclad

Handull
03-05-2014, 04:36 AM
Could someone check if a dire wolf stalker is set to spawn in iceclad around the portal? I've been killing dire wolves for about four hours between the portal and the bridge and haven't seen a stalker spawn. It could just be back luck, but seems worth asking at this point.

Also, should frost giants and dire wolves be on the same spawn tables? At first I was killing mostly dire wolves and a few giants that would agro me, but then I started to pull the wolves to the side to not get adds. When I started there were about 10 "a dire wolf" on track (ranger) and now I'm down to only two. The only mobs that have spawned otherwise are "a frost giant scout", and for much of this time I was the only one in the zone. Should these two mobs be spawning from the same table, or should they have their own spawns? Zero new "a snow dervish" are on track, so they are not part of this spawn table. It just seemed odd to me that giants and wolves would share multiple spawns.

Thanks.

nilbog
03-05-2014, 01:22 PM
Could someone check if a dire wolf stalker is set to spawn in iceclad around the portal? I've been killing dire wolves for about four hours between the portal and the bridge and haven't seen a stalker spawn. It could just be back luck, but seems worth asking at this point.

Yes, should be the same general area as indicated on magelo: http://eq.magelo.com/npc/95997

Also, should frost giants and dire wolves be on the same spawn tables? Not sure. Currently they are on the same tables. Will need more input on this.

Handull
03-05-2014, 01:49 PM
thanks, ill keep hunting

nilbog
03-11-2014, 04:29 PM
Looked into this further. There was definitely an issue with dire wolf stalker spawning.. or in this case, not spawning. :X

Fixed, pending update.

Handull
03-11-2014, 07:59 PM
haha, thanks.