PDA

View Full Version : Icewell Keep - Dwarf Social Run

Mezzmur
03-05-2014, 01:30 AM
Duoing Dwarves tonight, I found that http://wiki.project1999.com/An_Icewell_Sentry was running away when it was paired with any other mob in camp when low hps and vice versa.

Icewell Sentinel didn't *seem* to have this problem, but Sentries definitely were running away when I had a Sentinel in camp or Watcher Devin in camp the few times that I killed them.

Is this expected reaction when low hps?

When i had 2 sentinel or 2 sentries there was no issue, they would stay, i could work them both down to 1% hps before killing. However 1 sentinel and 1 sentry as soon as it hit the magic hp value it started running.

Schortt
03-05-2014, 03:35 AM
Sentries are on coldain faction and Sentinels are on Dain faction, which probably explains why this is happening (sentries are one of the few mobs, along with Councilors who are on Coldain faction in keep part of Icewell). I've noticed the same thing with other cross faction mobs running. For instance, Grand Huntsman Darral (Dain faction) runs when you have him and Royal Armorer Slade (Coldain faction) aggro'd when Darral gets low HP.

Whether or not this should happen is another question. I honestly don't remember from live and in prelim research haven't seen anything to suggest one way or the other.