PDA

View Full Version : Age of Wushu

kank
03-04-2014, 02:06 PM
Anyone tried it? Looking for a modern mmo with pvp, seems like a candidate.

Swish
03-04-2014, 08:03 PM
modern mmo

Still looking for one without some kind of cash shop/pay2getahead.

Only LoL has got the cash thing nailed that I can tell so far (vanity skin purchases/IP boosts etc), and that's not a MMORPG :(

If this game is avoiding those pitfalls, I'd love to know more :p

SamwiseRed
03-04-2014, 09:22 PM
game seemed cool but i couldnt figure out wtf was going on so i started attacking and killing everyone. eventually i had a bounty on me and got put in jail. i literally had to sit in jail for 16 hours. the timer only ran down while I was logged in. fuckin dum i dont even.

Endurance
03-04-2014, 09:46 PM
Asians love hardcore games like this. Lineage 2 comes to mind quickly.

Also

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/44/2013_E3_Snail_USA_Photo_Op.jpg

This is the American publisher promoting the game at e3 2013. Shouldn't they have used Asian women to promote this, or at least not fat white chicks.

kank
03-04-2014, 10:23 PM
game seemed cool but i couldnt figure out wtf was going on so i started attacking and killing everyone. eventually i had a bounty on me and got put in jail. i literally had to sit in jail for 16 hours. the timer only ran down while I was logged in. fuckin dum i dont even.

Wow, sounds pretty soft serve.

Swish
03-04-2014, 10:28 PM
Asians love hardcore games like this. Lineage 2 comes to mind quickly.

Also

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/44/2013_E3_Snail_USA_Photo_Op.jpg

This is the American publisher promoting the game at e3 2013. Shouldn't they have used Asian women to promote this, or at least not fat white chicks.

Dude you must be ripped and have a model girlfriend. Where's the fat white chicks in the pic?

Swish
03-04-2014, 10:29 PM

Was there a global ooc type channel to demand your freedom? Or at least some free speech in the forums to mount a campaign?

Endurance
03-04-2014, 10:33 PM
Dude you must be ripped and have a model girlfriend. Where's the fat white chicks in the pic?

Zoom in the second from the left, pretty sure that is a fat roll. And top right corner.

Swish
03-04-2014, 10:57 PM
You'd turn down the second from the left if she asked nicely?

Not so keen on the top right corner... but there's none there I'd call "fat", at least not in American terms.

Swish
03-04-2014, 10:58 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Fat_763160_48745.jpg

Swish
03-04-2014, 11:00 PM
I'm not mad into Star Trek conventions, but at 5'7'' I wouldn't go along as a klingon as I know better, klingons should be tall etc :p

Probably better as a tall ferengi, a vorta or some shit :)

(don't hate pals)

Endurance
03-04-2014, 11:05 PM
No I would not turn down the second from the left, not top right if I was drinking truth be told. I would however promptly refuse both if either of them were holding that flint lock pistol.

If they are going to cosplay do it right, this isn't sixteenth century Europe.

Endurance
03-04-2014, 11:06 PM
I'm not mad into Star Trek conventions, but at 5'7'' I wouldn't go along as a klingon as I know better, klingons should be tall etc :p

Probably better as a tall ferengi, a vorta or some shit :)

(don't hate pals)

5.7 is perfect Andorian size.