PDA

View Full Version : ToFS - Keys Were Not Teleporting Group Members

Erati
03-04-2014, 12:45 PM
Last night I took a group to Tower of Frozen Shadow for a crawl

We got the first key, went to the mirror and I clicked. Only myself got teleported.

We did this several times, we were grouped, we were huddled around the mirror as close as can be. Each time it only teleported me ( the key holder) who did the cilck.

Someone else with a key zoned in to try his luck. We gathered around the mirror. He cilcked and it only teleported him. I had a key and it did not teleport me.

Also my group members noticed after I had clicked, the mirror "flagged" them for being keyed but did not let them continue. When they clicked on the mirror after I cilcked it did not give them "its locked and you are not holding the key" message.

However, no one else has reported this issue, so maybe something new? Anyone else able to click your group through the mirrors in ToFS?

nilbog
03-04-2014, 02:20 PM
Grouped with another character of mine.
Moved both characters to right mirror on first floor.
Clicked mirror with 'crystal key'
Both characters were teleported to floor 2.

Tecmos Deception
03-04-2014, 02:45 PM
Tecmos and Drumas did TOFS yesterday, bottom to top. I always had the keys and clicked with him standing very close. Each time we popped up to the next level no problem. IIRC after we each had a key from Tserrina though, clicking the mirror to leave the mirror room only took us individually, if that matters.

Joyelle
03-04-2014, 02:50 PM
This was just before the reboot that added the vendors, so maybe something was messed up for a short time? We did not try again after reboot.

We were stacked upon each other right up against the correct mirror, and every time (I'm going to guess around 8-10 times?) the key holder was ported up and the rest of the group got left behind.

We will try to test it again later today.

Buellen
03-04-2014, 08:35 PM
Hello

I tried to help a grp move from first to second floor last night and same thing only i poped across to 2nd floor.

Erati
03-04-2014, 11:30 PM
was working great for a lil while..... then stopped working lol

not sure what keeps throwing these off

Joyelle
03-05-2014, 12:28 AM
same issue seems to be happening with the skyshrine key tonight

nilbog
03-07-2014, 04:29 PM
TOFS mirrors and Skyshrine pot->CS should be fixed, pending update.