PDA

View Full Version : Coth Chain set up from Skiff island to EW bridge in Iceclad

Tiggles
03-03-2014, 09:39 AM
Got snowed in so i'm working from home so I parked my characters at each end of the zone and i'll be cothing people while i'm working.

I may go afk often but just pst macromir or Quickfingers on the beta.

Update: Coth has a Range so i'm at the Pirate Island now

jaybone
03-03-2014, 09:39 AM
job lol

Tiggles
03-03-2014, 09:50 AM
Update: Looks like coth is bugged i'm getting an out of range error

Twainz
03-03-2014, 09:57 AM
Coth isn't bugged noobie. There is a range on coth lol.

Tiggles
03-03-2014, 09:58 AM
Coth isn't bugged noobie. There is a range on coth lol.

shieeeeeeettt really? I'll try and move to the pirate docks then.

Twainz
03-03-2014, 10:03 AM
shieeeeeeettt really? I'll try and move to the pirate docks then.

Denied my app lol. Yea, right. Gratz Nihilum on Server First Stormfeather and Lodi. Gratz Duress (Cleric) Server First Eye Patch of Plunder!

Gaffin 7.0
03-03-2014, 10:08 AM
Denied my app lol. Yea, right. Gratz Nihilum on Server First Stormfeather and Lodi. Gratz Duress (Cleric) Server First Eye Patch of Plunder!

pras

Twainz
03-03-2014, 10:09 AM
Can't wait to beat TME on all the Server Firsts in Velious. Savor, you gonna laugh in Tiggles face with me brew?

Tiggles
03-03-2014, 10:10 AM

Red has 50 people and Zade let you guys in before blue.

I denied your app because you where a Chardoc titty baby who would never shut up in vent you also embarrassed yourself in plane of sky multiple times because you didn't know how to tank.

You quit the same day we all laughed at you during a 4 hour sky clear because we had to let you do 10% damage so our rogues would not pull off you.

So grats on beta server lodizal! have fun trying to kill ANY content on Red Velious with a 50 person server.

I'd stop posting twainz it's not looking good for you.

Twainz
03-03-2014, 10:50 AM

I denied your app because you where a Chardoc titty baby who would never shut up in vent you also embarrassed yourself in plane of sky multiple times because you didn't know how to tank.

You quit the same day we all laughed at you during a 4 hour sky clear because we had to let you do 10% damage so our rogues would not pull off you.

So grats on beta server lodizal! have fun trying to kill ANY content on Red Velious with a 50 person server.

Considering Zagum told me I shouldn't of withdrawn my app because I was going to be accepted that week, I'll just nod my head and laugh at you Tiggles. Sorry I didn't have VP weapons to help keep agro. Never had a problem tanking Sky for a month until you showed up. I guess other people just know how to watch their agro instead of going full retard? The only time I really talked in vent when you were in channel was when you or Kingore would say stuff to me. From what I learned while being in TMO, everyone thinks you are annoying as shit. You were the only one I met in TMO that I was on the fence about. Everyone else was pretty cool but I couldn't tell if you were or not. Guess now I know since you wanted to start talking shit to me and making false claims to make you sound cool. SEE YOU IN THURGADIN!

Twainz
03-03-2014, 10:52 AM
lol dumb

stick to what you know Twinkie Twainz

FOOD

ps Tiggles, I 2 have laughed at him to his face in voice chat, Even called him fat, He is such a pussy he agreed with me that he is indeed 300+ pounds in rl.

Hi Rellapse, how does it feel to be unwanted by everyone on both servers?

inb4

How does it feel to be unwanted by everyone irl.

Tiggles
03-03-2014, 10:54 AM
Stop Rnfing up my thread guys make a post in RnF if you want me to post SS's of your app thread.

Kraftwerk
03-03-2014, 11:23 AM
Hi Rellapse, how does it feel to be unwanted by everyone on both servers?

inb4

How does it feel to be unwanted by everyone irl.

How does it feel being unwanted by everyone irl?

Bro.

Kraftwerk
03-03-2014, 11:24 AM
For me, it hurts :(

Rogean
03-03-2014, 11:28 AM
Zade let you guys in before blue.

What does Zade have to do with anything? He has nothing to do with how the beta / beta copies works.

Tiggles
03-03-2014, 11:40 AM
What does Zade have to do with anything? He has nothing to do with how the beta / beta copies works.

It was a joke gawwwddd he always talked about how Zade hooks Red players up.

I don't even know the guy.

Twainz
03-03-2014, 11:42 AM
For me, it hurts :(

I want you irl :D

Twainz
03-03-2014, 11:44 AM

He's just mad that a bunch of Reds beat him to Velious pixels. I would be upset too if I got beat by a bunch of inferior human beings.

King Chip
03-03-2014, 11:45 AM

Everything.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUNNNNN

rugerx
03-03-2014, 12:14 PM
Tigs, stream it on Twitch so I can watch!

Twainz
03-03-2014, 12:38 PM
Watched Tiggles stream once. Saw him die on an Epic mage to a seafury. Cleared cache/cookies/history right after.

Sebekkha
03-03-2014, 12:44 PM
Would love to see TMO vs Nihilum guild war to mark the end of Beta , in Kael Arena !

Tiggles
03-03-2014, 12:46 PM
Moving coth to Sirens grotto

chief
03-03-2014, 12:52 PM

hahahahah holy fuck red players are losers. Grats me on being the first person to buy iron rations in thurgadin

kotton05
03-03-2014, 01:18 PM
Would love to see TMO vs Nihilum guild war to mark the end of Beta , in Kael Arena !

Wouldn't even be close. We have enough monks with tstaffs to out number their whole guild

Gaffin 7.0
03-03-2014, 01:27 PM
wouldnt be close r you even srs

Gaffin 7.0
03-03-2014, 01:31 PM
lol yea i can see it now, tmo standing there not even strafing getting dispelled and raped

Twainz
03-03-2014, 01:31 PM
hahahahah holy fuck red players are losers. Grats me on being the first person to buy iron rations in thurgadin

Confirmed mad blueberry.

kotton05
03-03-2014, 01:33 PM
Maybe clearing PoG or in Kael... Experiencing beta not wanting to deal with red folks who are shitting up OOC:)

Red must suck if they're begging for duels on velious beta.

Twainz
03-03-2014, 01:36 PM
Maybe clearing PoG or in Kael... Experiencing beta not wanting to deal with red folks who are shitting up OOC:)

Red must suck if they're begging for duels on velious beta.

Blue must suck if you have to delete your guild to join your enemy :D

Gaffin 7.0
03-03-2014, 01:37 PM
was just hoping we kept our red names on it so we can have a lil fun.

cant expect people not to get defensive when you say not even a chance

kotton05
03-03-2014, 01:37 PM
You have no fucking idea of the circumstances surrounding the merge. Clearly you're lonely. Wanna tell me how you really feel?

Twainz
03-03-2014, 01:40 PM
You have no fucking idea of the circumstances surrounding the merge. Clearly you're lonely. Wanna tell me how you really feel?

Glad I don't have to be with the biggest blue merge of server history. Does joining TMO mean you lose all your FE dkp?

fadetree
03-03-2014, 02:09 PM
Send this bitchfest to RnF please.

chief
03-03-2014, 03:41 PM
beta server means finally being able to duel blues v red, yeah dawgs. Oh these nerds are mad blues won botb blue v red. I was wondering how you pvp when 75 out of the 81 players online are in one guild?

Gaffin 7.0
03-03-2014, 03:50 PM
beta server means finally being able to duel blues v red, yeah dawgs. Oh these nerds are mad blues won botb blue v red. I was wondering how you pvp when 75 out of the 81 players online are in one guild?

u wat m8?

Twainz
03-03-2014, 03:56 PM

There was a blue vs red botb? Aren't you in TMO? The largest guild on the server that just absorbed the second largest guild on the server? Thanks for infoz.

Gaffin 7.0
03-03-2014, 04:05 PM
ya idk what this guy talkin bout

chief
03-03-2014, 05:38 PM
yeah dwag, confirmed upset tmo didn't accept both their apps . Enjoy the PvE content on your pvp server bro.

Twainz
03-03-2014, 05:41 PM
yeah dwag, confirmed upset tmo didn't accept both their apps . Enjoy the PvE content on your pvp server bro.

How does me withdrawing my app = getting rejected? The more random TMO that post on here the more I realize what a good choice I made lol.

HalflingWarrior
03-03-2014, 07:19 PM

Wow.....a tank had trouble holding aggro over your rogues that have been poopsocking VP ***FOR THREE YEARS!?!?!?*** Wow what an unheard of surpsrise!!! You really are a douchebag dude.

Grats being an elitist on an emulated 1000population server for a 15 year old mmo

Freakish
03-03-2014, 07:24 PM
He had trouble holding aggro over my 56 monk and a lvl 52 ranger who was using lammys.

HalflingWarrior
03-03-2014, 07:26 PM

I think its obvious to any nonretard. U merged guilds to vastly outnumber your competitors, and did so as soon as velious beta was announced.

Yet youre "all about competition and skill" right? Have fun splittin halls of testing/kael armor drops amongst 90person raids. Gonna take a whole lotta skill droppin VIndi with 110 players right? Fuckin idiots

Tiggles
03-03-2014, 07:54 PM
He had trouble holding aggro over my 56 monk and a lvl 52 ranger who was using lammys.

Nocsucow
03-03-2014, 08:02 PM
wish these preferred server bitches would get off these forums

jaybone
03-04-2014, 06:52 PM
Wow.....a tank had trouble holding aggro over your rogues that have been poopsocking VP ***FOR THREE YEARS!?!?!?*** Wow what an unheard of surpsrise!!! You really are a douchebag dude.

Grats being an elitist on an emulated 1000population server for a 15 year old mmo

Twainz
03-04-2014, 06:56 PM
Velious gonna be so good with all the scrubs on blue not knowing how to watch their agro. Can't wait for Tiggles to over agro and wipe his raid because the mob turns and eats all the melee lol.

justin2090
03-04-2014, 08:02 PM
1. Tiggles Twitch
2. Guild vs Guild, Blue vs Red
3. Lets go

Freakish
03-05-2014, 03:51 AM
I call bullshit. Tmo can be sad sometimes.

This is everquest. Hes a warrior, he presses ONE BUTTON, auto attack, and waits. What else could the guy do to hold aggro if no mallet? I feel bad for some of you neckbeards genuinely sometime. Are you saying the guy got to level 60 and cant press a? Move along bozos.

That's what I'm saying. We would give him mallets and he wouldn't use them.

Clark
03-05-2014, 08:18 AM

Game, set, match.

JayN
03-05-2014, 08:35 AM
haters are so mad they making anon account to troll, poor zeelot/ib variety

Tiggles
03-05-2014, 10:07 AM
I call bullshit. Tmo can be sad sometimes.

This is everquest. Hes a warrior, he presses ONE BUTTON, auto attack, and waits. What else could the guy do to hold aggro if no mallet? I feel bad for some of you neckbeards genuinely sometime. Are you saying the guy got to level 60 and cant press a? Move along bozos.

He traded red plat for Chardoc AE sessions on his warrior on blue from 46-60 never grouped once.

So he probably went from 46-60 with out pressing A.

Before that he probably got bard AE'd

Fame
03-05-2014, 03:48 PM
Reds as always, stronger, smarter and better looking irl come off as the victorious underdogs while tiggles thrashes about in a pool of self pitty with strong undertones of king joffrey

Didn't read thread just making casual observation