PDA

View Full Version : Necro solo'ing fear ghoul house

baalzy
02-27-2014, 03:01 PM
I know there were some people in Vanilla who solo'd their fear sets using charm back when charms were uber reliable and FD was a guaranteed mem wipe regardless of mob level.

Just wondering if anyone has done this since? I was able to get my hands on some EEs finally so I have a safety net if I screw up and I'd like to get my hands on some of that fear armor. I figure if I can go in there and solo most/all of the ghouls on repops I'll get my gear much faster than if I go with guilds & have to compete w/ other necros who need the gear (especially since the drop rates on gear is pretty garbage).

Nocsucow
02-27-2014, 03:03 PM
we do fear with 3 people or so
and add people when they want to come so gear dont rot ... but solo...i doubt it

Daldaen
02-27-2014, 03:09 PM
I'd consider trying this. Charmed shiverback + fetid fiend should crush most of fear once hasted. The problem generally I had charming in fear was stupid scarelings and their shadow stepping of pets.

I seem to recall some necro duoing terror or fright with... Maybe an enchanter. I forget. Someone on this server though.

baalzy
02-27-2014, 03:50 PM
we do fear with 3 people or so
and add people when they want to come so gear dont rot ... but solo...i doubt it

Well, once I get sick of Xalgoz (or he coughs up a staff) I'm going to give it a try. If I end up running into a small party who is there and wants to let me join up, I'd join happily.

Potus
02-27-2014, 04:25 PM
I once killed Xalgoz for like a month and he never dropped that fucking staff.