PDA

View Full Version : Stun or Lifetap proc - which aggros better?

Shatford
02-26-2014, 02:56 PM
I'm wondering if anyone has any qualitative or quantitative evidence on what is better for aggro: 2 x Blood Point or 2 x Sarnak Warhammer.

Blood Points (10/21) are cheaper and have a better dmg/delay ratio than Sarnak Warhammers (9/20), AND the proc does 80dd. My question is which proc pisses a mob off more...being stunned or being lifetapped? And does anyone know how long the stun lasts from proc of the Sarnak Warhammer?

If I were to buy one 1 x Blood Point and 1 x Sarnak Warhammer, which one should go in my mainhand if I only cared about the aggro?

If there is a list somewhere that shows the amount of hate generated by all spells/procs, I'd be grateful if you posted a link to it because I could not find one.

Dumesh Uhl'Belk
02-26-2014, 03:06 PM
I'm wondering if anyone has any qualitative or quantitative evidence on what is better for aggro: 2 x Blood Point or 2 x Sarnak Warhammer.

Blood Points (10/21) are cheaper and have a better dmg/delay ratio than Sarnak Warhammers (9/20), AND the proc does 80dd. My question is which proc pisses a mob off more...being stunned or being lifetapped? And does anyone know how long the stun lasts from proc of the Sarnak Warhammer?

If I were to buy one 1 x Blood Point and 1 x Sarnak Warhammer, which one should go in my mainhand if I only cared about the aggro?

If there is a list somewhere that shows the amount of hate generated by all spells/procs, I'd be grateful if you posted a link to it because I could not find one.
stun, slow, and snare procs all have much more aggro than DD or lifetap procs

if you had one of each, sarnak in main hand for more aggro, bloodpoint in main hand for more damage

Danth
02-26-2014, 03:34 PM
You want Stun. Lifetaps are only relatively small aggro.

Danth

Pheer
02-26-2014, 03:45 PM
stun proc better agro by far

its not even close

Shatford
02-26-2014, 05:15 PM
Awesome, thanks guys. Saved me from spending 5-6k on Blood Points to test it out myself.

Lyrith
02-26-2014, 06:22 PM
Bloodpoints are just fun weapons, hands down stun for agro.

Yoite
02-27-2014, 01:43 AM
sarnak warhammer is lore. When i was playing my war i used a warhammer in main and blood point in offhand. Was enough agro to hold over monks and rogues and the bloodpoint lifetap helps slow down your health drop

cs616
02-27-2014, 11:46 AM
Stun is definitely better aggro, but a warrior with two bloodpoints is pretty awesome for soloing or duoing with a priest. I did the better part of 58-60 on my war solo/duo in KC. With BPs, fungi and using evasive a lot, it was actually pretty efficient.