PDA

View Full Version : PvP is not Contesting Dragons.

Azure
02-25-2014, 11:17 AM
The majority of you clowns have no idea what the fuck "PvP" is.

I see this argument that "we must contest for pvp to be pvp"

NOOOOO

PEOPLE HAVE BEEEN KILLING EACHOTHER IN THE MUCK FOR CENTURAIES WITHOUT FUCKING PIXELZ

DRAGON FIGHTS WITH OTHER PLAYERS IS NOT PVP.

It can be pvp.

BUT IT IS NOT THE SINGULAR DEFINING DEFINITION OF PVP.

You fucking people make me rage the ffuck out here. And this is the mentality that is entitled to EXP so they can PVP.

FUck you, me and Chewie and all the other mega-ballers on the box pvp'd before level 60 and will continue to do so.

And yes, I know people don't want to hear that they are "scrubs". But this has 2 be reiterated from time2time.

This is why the hardcore PvP'ers call for wipe + server reset + classic RZ rules. Because the majority of you got your hands held to cloak of flames status. And didn't start pvping until you were undernearth someone like heartbrands coattails and 20 other players who did level.

Through the muck. And pvp-d the whole way.

Kergan
02-25-2014, 11:41 AM
My goal is to make level 60 without ever having attacked or been attacked by another player.

Momo
02-25-2014, 11:42 AM
My goal is to make level 60 without ever having attacked or been attacked by another player.

/pras

marie
02-25-2014, 11:51 AM

FUck you, me and Chewie and all the other mega-ballers on the box pvp'd before level 60 and will continue to do so.

this is the only line I read. I'm sure chew is shaking his head just like I am

Classic
02-25-2014, 11:54 AM
Naw, chewie saw me leveling up and soloing in rags and I still fucked with him and still tried to be a rebellious player.

He knows I'm legit as fuck. I came full circle thru this shit. U just copped out and joined RD.

U mad cause banned.

Flowz
02-25-2014, 11:56 AM

I see this argument that "we must contest for pvp to be pvp"

NOOOOO

PEOPLE HAVE BEEEN KILLING EACHOTHER IN THE MUCK FOR CENTURAIES WITHOUT FUCKING PIXELZ

DRAGON FIGHTS WITH OTHER PLAYERS IS NOT PVP.

It can be pvp.

BUT IT IS NOT THE SINGULAR DEFINING DEFINITION OF PVP.

You fucking people make me rage the ffuck out here. And this is the mentality that is entitled to EXP so they can PVP.

And yes, I know people don't want to hear that they are "scrubs". But this has 2 be reiterated from time2time.

This is why the hardcore PvP'ers call for wipe + server reset + classic RZ rules. Because the majority of you got your hands held to cloak of flames status. And didn't start pvping until you were undernearth someone like heartbrands coattails and 20 other players who did level.

Through the muck. And pvp-d the whole way.
By the sounds of it, You have never participated in mass pvp brawl with 40 on 1 side and 50 on the other, running around lower guk killing people lower then you that are trying to level i guess is pvp too but kinda different. And yes gear dose make a difference in pvp in everquest, not saying its totally game breaking but, if gear didnt matter why do people have fungi's?haste belts? epics? resist gear? high HP/Mana gear? You need some kind of pixelz to compete in the game especially if you are going up against other people who know how to play the game.

Classic
02-25-2014, 11:59 AM
By the sounds of it, You have never participated in mass pvp brawl with 40 on 1 side and 50 on the other, running around lower guk killing people lower then you that are trying to level i guess is pvp too but kinda different. And yes gear dose make a difference in pvp in everquest, not saying its totally game breaking but, if gear didnt matter why do people have fungi's?haste belts? epics? resist gear? high HP/Mana gear? You need some kind of pixelz to compete in the game especially if you are going up against other people who know how to play the game.

Part of this need to have all that gear and pixels is the poisonous exp and the fact that people are thrust into thsoe 40 man brawls completely ungeared and vs opponents 8 levels and years ahead of them. EXP wont ever fix that.

Notice I never said that "It wasn't pvp". I said it wasn't the singular defining definition of pvp. I said that it could be pvp. And I never said it wasn't fun.

Just stop fucking begging the staff 2 make the server rules about 1 tiny aspect of pvp.

And nope I gear my alts accordingly and I don't trash on newbies. I give them a fighting chance or help them vs other twinks.

marie
02-25-2014, 12:14 PM
i left foh because I wanted to do more than grief lowbies 4v1 in lguk lol....

Classic
02-25-2014, 12:16 PM
i left foh because I wanted to do more than grief lowbies 4v1 in lguk lol....

So you grief them everywhere now? Oh wait you don't do that, your banned. Banned for greefing out of range players.

Your excuse? You wanted pixels and it was your right to take those pixels by any means, not just fair pvp.

marie
02-25-2014, 12:19 PM
when I was in foh it was usually chewie level 57-59 killing level 50-52 people in lguk reducing server pop.

my goal was to raise pop kill nihilum and fix the server.

almost everybody in foh is mentally deranged, and you guys will never become anything. Its sad but true you got an interesting little group there

Zalaerian
02-25-2014, 12:21 PM
Op clueless on what pvp

Classic
02-25-2014, 12:23 PM
Me and gobbles and chewie killed everyone. and it was fun. made lots of redcons gate as a team. and chased a lot of red dawn who are the new zerg (nihilum not nearly as bad for server population now) out.

marie
02-25-2014, 12:24 PM
so deranged

Classic
02-25-2014, 12:25 PM
ur just mad cause u got excommunicated for loosing your shit on barstool lawlz

Gaffin 7.0
when I was in foh it was usually chewie level 57-59 killing level 50-52 people in lguk reducing server pop.

my goal was to raise pop kill nihilum and fix the server.

almost everybody in foh is mentally deranged, and you guys will never become anything. Its sad but true you got an interesting little group there

yeah thats why when we visit neriak, or solb, or anywhere else a whole group of rd would be, they would instantly run or gate, just like they did at efreeti. with 3 FoH LMAO

Classic
yeah thats why when we visit neriak, or solb, or anywhere else a whole group of rd would be, they would instantly run or gate, just like they did at efreeti. with 3 FoH LMAO

marie
02-25-2014, 12:27 PM
all i want is for you guys to understand how deranged you are but i guess its never gonna happen you are too far out there... so sad

Classic
02-25-2014, 12:30 PM
all i want is for you guys to understand how deranged you are but i guess its never gonna happen you are too far out there... so sad

you sound kind of psychotic...:

http://i.imgur.com/jzKCiUi.jpg

We shall not confess our sins 2 u

marie
02-25-2014, 12:31 PM
having nihilum help you break into fear broke my heart

Classic
02-25-2014, 12:33 PM
having nihilum help you break into fear broke my heart

you so damn jelly lol

mad cauze it didn't happen 4 u and u had to change guild tags to visit fear

we earned fear through our fearsom reputation and standing for the truth and what is good and just on a pvp box

Nihilum respects that.

A guild with respect.

How novel.

conversly, red dawn demanded we de-tag to visit fear

marie
02-25-2014, 12:35 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

I was excited about making a video while I was in FOH. sadly all the pvp was totally unfair and nothing special. it was usually 3-6 foh ganging up on blue cons totally uneven numbers. sometimes a level 55-60 person would come in kill almost all the flowers and chew would plug.

or it would be something like chew would log off buffed/ivu in lguk and log in HT somebody in mid fight exping then log back off.

its fun for a little bit but then you just gotta realize you are hurting the server and making an ass of yourself. you have to grow and move on to bigger things. you guys still act in teen angst.

marie
02-25-2014, 12:38 PM
nah a flower told me what happened

marie
02-25-2014, 12:39 PM
chewie is the only person in foh that actually has skill, I just wish he would use it for better things

Classic
02-25-2014, 12:40 PM
I was excited about making a video while I was in FOH. sadly all the pvp was totally unfair and nothing special. it was usually 3-6 foh ganging up on blue cons totally uneven numbers. sometimes a level 55-60 person would come in kill almost all the flowers and chew would plug.

or it would be something like chew would log off buffed/ivu in lguk and log in HT somebody in mid fight exping then log back off.

its fun for a little bit but then you just gotta realize you are hurting the server and making an ass of yourself. you have to grow and move on to bigger things. you guys still act in teen angst.

last reply - it's not really a rebuttle, we are feirce protectors of guk indeed.

But what are you doing for the server? Oh wait your banned and letting argent defenders rot.

---

and yes, 1 person more or less can break fear and kill named they do it for the solo challenge all the time.

Your banned for greefing.

Next time you want to talk about "doing for the server" why don't u make a video of you handing lewt out to newbiez.

Now if Andain came up in this thread and said we were bastards, we'd all go yaww!

But were not really and we help lots of newbz

Chewie pls people just to watch them betray him all the time. He does it cause he likes 2.

FoH not toxic at all IMO. Just fierce. And we don't need to grief to be fierce, we just are.

And yep fear is not hard to break at all, requires virtually no skill.

marie
02-25-2014, 12:43 PM
I've helped more people on this server than you can imagine. not to mention i used to log in my ench constantly just to c2/haste you guys in the hole and lguk and i even pl'd you guys sometimes with a charmed pet in lguk.

I did a lot for foh, you guys betrayed me. get the story right.

heartbrand
02-25-2014, 12:44 PM
jibeknn is a SAINT

Juhstin

That'll be easy to do on this server with the population the way it is unless you burn out from trying to solo grind to 60 with the xp the way it is.

Classic
I've helped more people on this server than you can imagine. not to mention i used to log in my ench constantly just to c2/haste you guys in the hole and lguk and i even pl'd you guys sometimes with a charmed pet in lguk.

I did a lot for foh, you guys betrayed me. get the story right.

that was then, and this is now, for at least a year, u've been more or less a lone wolf, then u got the pixel disease and joined RD, then u completely went rabid on the server and anyone not in RD

You've fallen far for a mighty "angel" 2 be. in a elf sim.

marie
02-25-2014, 12:45 PM
But what are you doing for the server? Oh wait your banned and letting argent defenders rot.

not giving a toxic player a better wep that wants to use it to kill lowbies off in lguk trying to exp is actually helping the server.

u r tarded

Classic
02-25-2014, 12:46 PM
jibeknn is a SAINT

was a saint, hasn't been for a bit now.

marie
jibeknn is a SAINT

man you were right. These people are just so illogical. I tried giving them the benefit of the doubt but once they declared full on war with me there was nothing else i could do

Classic
not giving a toxic player a better wep that wants to use it to kill lowbies off in lguk trying to exp is actually helping the server.

u r tarded

I didn't say to give it 2 me retard, I already aquired a better weap to raep newbz with. Now go arm those newbz and teach them to kill me. better yet, make a buff bot and protect them from me.

Gaffin 7.0
02-25-2014, 12:48 PM
yeah dude, no one declared war on you, just because 1 or 2 people attacked you so what? its fuckin pvp server, deal with it. this aint rd where we pick who we kill

Gaffin 7.0
02-25-2014, 12:50 PM
also have no idea how you can call anyone in foh toxic when you are the one with 100 videos of bind camping people

Classic
02-25-2014, 12:52 PM
he just needs a hug

no homo hugs for him tho

Classic
02-25-2014, 12:53 PM
yup we declared full on war
i said EVERYONE KILL JIBEKNN
everyone was like WHO?

never heard this at all lol... i don't think anyone said anything about you in guild chat or teamspeak other than my assistance LnSing barstool and we chuckled a bit about how u were mad and threatening us over and over about rules lawyery stuff - do believe were like spamming ooc for us to LnS out of "your" zone u were so mad. Or get banned

Very pro.

Classic
02-25-2014, 12:56 PM
yeh i know i was kidding
might as well unban him, guy makes 0 impact

agreed I think we need to free Jibekkn, believe I even said this b4. Would rather have +1 person to pvp

Mac Dretti
02-25-2014, 01:41 PM
yup we declared full on war
i said EVERYONE KILL JIBEKNN
everyone was like WHO?

Lold

Azure
02-25-2014, 05:36 PM
Wow dood. That was uncalled for. Why are you so angry? Also you cannot escape 1st degree now because of your post.

Have you ever talked to Chewie? Like with words and voice? He mumbles a lot, but he's nothing like his online troll persona in game.