PDA

View Full Version : Soulfire turn in question

dethbringre
02-24-2014, 11:02 PM
Can anyone confirm the amount of faction you must have with Brother Hayle and the Priests of Life? I know that I must have Warmly and I've read that you should have High Warmly faction with him. Well I wanted to make sure I didnt blotch this turn in and once I obtained warmly con with the temple in N. Qeynos. Which I would assume I had a LOW warmly with. I then proceeded to turn in roughly 70 Bandit Sashes.

My question is this: With an already Warmly conning faction, and then 70 bandit sashes later, in which I am still conning warmly, is this enough faction? How many damn sashes does it take to go to max faction?

dethbringre
02-24-2014, 11:05 PM
Also, by my rough estimate turning in ~280 bandit sashes at lvl 49 as a paladin will get you a complete level. Lol

Kender
02-25-2014, 04:23 PM
you should be fine.

but if you're really worried hand a pile of bone chips to lashan too

dethbringre
02-25-2014, 09:50 PM
Finally got it maxed, and I can confirm that with max Priests of Life faction you still WILL NOT be max faction with Brother Hayle. I believe there is a secondary faction that you may be able to max as well in place of Priests of Life. Anyone ever tried this?

Either way Bandit Sashes was the most direct route and it takes less than 100 to get the required faction. Also, its great xp and money, 110 sashes netted me roughly 600pp.

falkun
02-26-2014, 08:28 AM
What? On my bard and paladin I farmed <5 koalandl for the Frostbite's Fish quest (http://wiki.project1999.com/Frostbite%27s_Fish), turned them in to Enic, and was able to complete the turn-in. Why the hell would you farm bandit sashes when you can farm fish or turn in GP? How much time did you spend on that?

dethbringre
02-27-2014, 11:11 PM
Prolly 4hrs total I'd say, but my dumb ass wasn't aware of a quicker way than bandits. I actually only got 1 yellow of exp at 49 from my sashes and I turned in roughly ~70.

Also, it was pretty good money for me since I'm poor as hell each turn in gave a bronze weapon to sell, and lots of the bandits drop bronze weps. Jboots also made it a bit quicker