PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Eunomia (sp)

myxomatosii
02-24-2014, 12:12 PM
We dropped down the hole to kill Keeper for Qamen's paladin epic. Get most of our guys down there when we get an un-targetable corpse.

/petition Hey, we were dropping players down by Yael and rezing them til Monkles tried to drop down and now no one can see or target his corpse. Any help would be appreciated.

Within 2-5 minutes Eunomia pops up beside us and drags the corpse down, apparently it went sky high.

Lightning reply saved the day. Yay GMs. :cool:

Solb
02-24-2014, 12:17 PM
That Eunomia sure is a pleasant gal.

You seem to have something on your nose, sir!

Kidding aside, Eunomia does respond very quick to /petitions I give her credit there, she deserves it.

Juhstin
02-24-2014, 12:41 PM
We dropped down the hole to kill Keeper for Qamen's paladin epic. Get most of our guys down there when we get an un-targetable corpse.

/petition Hey, we were dropping players down by Yael and rezing them til Monkles tried to drop down and now no one can see or target his corpse. Any help would be appreciated.

Within 2-5 minutes Eunomia pops up beside us and drags the corpse down, apparently it went sky high.

Lightning reply saved the day. Yay GMs. :cool:

Pras

arsenalpow
02-24-2014, 12:43 PM
If she hadn't shown up the fix is to have a level 1 paineel newbie with consent. He can target as soon as he jumps in and drag the corpse low enough to be targeted visually. Repeat until all corpses are rescued.

Lyrith
02-24-2014, 12:44 PM
I would like to give some credit as well... Eunomia has been very helpful and quick to respond. She's making the server a better place one suspension at a time! =D

Eunomia
02-24-2014, 01:23 PM
/blush

Thanks guys.

Sarajo
02-24-2014, 02:21 PM
The day Eunomia saved my bacon!
By Sarajo Jones

One day, I was AFK in EK playing Shauri's Sonorous Clouding(audio link) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2fIFP0VbWQ#t=10) on my Minotaur's Horn, and a Gorge Hound who was either trained or warping around ate me at the zoneline. Squire Wimbley was indisposed, chasing a gorge hound who had somehow gotten up on the bridge, so he didn't do anything about my plight.
Eunomia did, however, delivering a fatal blow to the wolf's snout, causing it to choke on its own blood for eight grueling minutes, gently stroking its cheeks and staring into its eyes as it drifted off, too exhausted to continue its death throes, then ripping out its innards (Freeing me in the process) and throwing them to the fish in the water below, and turning its skin into pants for one of the druids at the ring nearby. (I think that's what she said, something about resetting a spawn but that's really open to interpretation)
She was my knight in shining armor, and inspired me to become a knight (But a bard in shining Lambent armor) who rescues people, too. Then we all ate bacon and enjoyed Project 1999.
~fin~
http://www.fullhdwpp.com/wp-content/uploads/Bacon_strips.jpg

Eunomia
02-24-2014, 09:57 PM
Then we all ate bacon and enjoyed Project 1999.

Bacon and Project 1999. Life does not get any better

Thanks Sarajo :)

Relbaic
02-24-2014, 10:29 PM
One day Eunomia rezzed me about 40 different times. I got to see corpses I hadn't seen since Kurns. Very nostalgic!

Byrjun
02-24-2014, 10:32 PM
If she hadn't shown up the fix is to have a level 1 paineel newbie with consent. He can target as soon as he jumps in and drag the corpse low enough to be targeted visually. Repeat until all corpses are rescued.

I've tried this before... I could see myself dragging the corpse down as I fell, but once I hit the bottom it popped back up to the top again, untargetable.

Shrug. This bug does suck.