PDA

View Full Version : Legend of Sullon Zek - Marathe

Solb
02-24-2014, 11:20 AM
What happened to this guy? I always wondered. Maybe someone here remembers him, or even knew him. This guy was a troll, before they were even called trolls. I think he really was insane though, really insane. He rambled in /ooc, usually talking shit about other players and how he would beat them in PVP, yet all he did was find the most populated zone and sit there talking shit! He would get people so riled up, that they would try to meet him somewhere for PVP and he always would duck them or just continue talking crap. I never seen his level over 35-36 or so either. I recall even seeing him go to Zek server once it was created? So long ago, hard to remember it all.

Tiggles
02-24-2014, 11:30 AM
What happened to this guy? I always wondered. Maybe someone here remembers him, or even knew him. This guy was a troll, before they were even called trolls. I think he really was insane though, really insane. He rambled in /ooc, usually talking shit about other players and how he would beat them in PVP, yet all he did was find the most populated zone and sit there talking shit! He would get people so riled up, that they would try to meet him somewhere for PVP and he always would duck them or just continue talking crap. I never seen his level over 35-36 or so either. I recall even seeing him go to Zek server once it was created? So long ago, hard to remember it all.

Little hobbit druid and used to always emote like /grin or something all the time. Used to love tracking him down and killing him, He was always like lvl 35-40 or something.

Not sure if he was a troll or just obviously insane.

Solb
02-24-2014, 11:55 AM
Yeah that's him. Halfling druid. It was weird playing MMOs when I left eq, not having a Marathe around. I got used to his constant, ridiculous banter that was always about nothing in /ooc.