PDA

View Full Version : Guild Issue

Khatilly
02-23-2014, 06:35 PM
Hey all. Relatively new player here. Not sure if this is the right place for this but what the heck.

My guild has an issue where the only person with invite permissions is inactive for almost a month now. We don't want to leave the guild but with no leadership it's a bit tough holding it all together.

Is it possible for me to petition to have leadership transferred to another player in the guild until the Primary GL returns?

Figured I'd ask before tying up a guide on a petition.

Thulack
02-23-2014, 06:50 PM
You can petition and they should move leader permissions over to a current officer.

Khatilly
02-23-2014, 06:54 PM
I probably should have mentioned that part. I dont think we have any left. The only one I knew of left about a week ago,which brought the problem to our attention.

Ajkuhuun
02-23-2014, 06:55 PM
I would say give it a try? It can't hurt, and that way you guys can stay together without trying to move everyone to another guild.

Khatilly
02-23-2014, 06:59 PM
ok thanks :D

Khatilly
02-24-2014, 04:42 PM
How long does it usually take to get a response to a petition? I put on in yesterday. Since I know of no way to track status I'm really unsure how to proceed.

Lyrith
02-24-2014, 05:01 PM
This might be something that will take a while to track down, but if your guild tag is worth it time doesn't mean anything.

I'm sure there are logs that GM's can see that your officers/leader have all been in-active for XX amount of time. They could then look and see who is active and been in the guild the longest to make a couple new officers?

Not sure how they go about it, but would be a simple query to get it all figured out.

Eunomia
02-24-2014, 05:07 PM
Hello Khatilly,

I did see your petition, but I would need an officer to petition (game or forums) asking for guild leadership. There is an active officer in your guild.

You are welcome to create a new guild. If you decide to do so, you may petition in game. We usually do the guild creation overnight.

myxomatosii
02-24-2014, 11:22 PM
I actually have a semi-related question.

It stems from a while ago I passed guild leadership to a guy who disappeared for a month or so, I petitioned and got leadership. Anyway guy eventually returns and come to find out he is also still leader. So we have two leaders, his is transferrable via commands, mine isn't. All of that is fine, its actually helped me out a lot being able to have two leaders.

Anyway, now I wonder, is it possible to promote more people to "guild leader" via GM commands? Is it a regular, semi-regular, or irregular request? I suppose only a GM or higher-ups in other guilds could answer this.

Curious :confused:

Swish
02-25-2014, 11:55 AM
Derubael answered my petition for a new red guild within a couple of minutes, <GIF Heroes> is recruiting rightnow.gif

Hope you get it sorted, I've been in a couple of leveling guilds that have disbanded over missing leaders before... <Mercs of Norrath> and <Young>.

Guybrush
02-25-2014, 12:58 PM
Derubael answered my petition for a new red guild within a couple of minutes, <GIF Heroes> is recruiting rightnow.gif

Hope you get it sorted, I've been in a couple of leveling guilds that have disbanded over missing leaders before... <Mercs of Norrath> and <Young>.

Mercs didn't disband, we merged with Taken after Gremel had an old man tantrum.

Khatilly
02-25-2014, 02:35 PM
Well I've talked to the members that are on and none of us are officers. Hoping our GL gets back soon. Thanks for looking into this

Swish
02-25-2014, 02:47 PM
Mercs didn't disband, we merged with Taken after Gremel had an old man tantrum.

I must have missed the merge, I joined <Young> instead :p

Khatilly
02-28-2014, 11:58 PM
This issue has been resolved completely.

Thank you to all who assisted :D

Yiblaan
03-01-2014, 12:27 AM
I am the leader of <Tears of Prexus> And I am not transferring leadership whatsoever. I hope the GMs don't xfer leadership without persmission

Swish
03-01-2014, 02:07 AM
I am the leader of <Tears of Prexus> And I am not transferring leadership whatsoever. I hope the GMs don't xfer leadership without persmission

Have you spoken to your members? Whats the P99 punishment for mutiny? ;)

webrunner5
03-01-2014, 10:54 AM
Now that is a funny Gif Swish. :D