PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Mage pet aggro

gelug
02-23-2014, 04:33 PM
Since today's patch. My L39 fire pet does not hold agro at all if I sit. Even if someone is not in my group and is sitting near my fire pet, the npc will agro and attack anyone sitting near it. I can send my pet onto a npc and never cast on it, if I sit the npc will attack me and not my pet.

Currently how it is working in the infected paw. I will test other areas and report back.

Packet
02-23-2014, 04:47 PM
This is a problem with all pets. Pets aren't getting enough hate.

gelug
02-23-2014, 04:49 PM
This not how it is suppose to be though, right?

Uteunayr
02-23-2014, 04:49 PM
Since today's patch. My L39 fire pet does not hold agro at all if I sit. Even if someone is not in my group and is sitting near my fire pet, the npc will agro and attack anyone sitting near it. I can send my pet onto a npc and never cast on it, if I sit the npc will attack me and not my pet.

Currently how it is working in the infected paw. I will test other areas and report back.

This has also been happening in KC. People who are not grouped/involved in a pull will get aggro while sitting on the right side (facing in, where everyone normally sits) when people pull creatures back to solo at entrance. It is very easy to train people sitting at the entrance, and pull aggro isn't seemingly enough to hold away from sitting.

I am not complaining, just letting more information be known about what is going on with the changes. If intended, np.

odiecat99
02-23-2014, 05:20 PM
I face pull mobs on my 55 mage and just chain pet.

this may not be possible now.

just will chain earth pets with shield of lava until I get cadeau of flame at 56..

safer with earth pet anyways, just not faster.

pet aggro is broken, now sit aggro as well. Ima scaredededd