PDA

View Full Version : P99 Pantheon Rewards

Sinestria
02-23-2014, 02:42 PM
Obviously things did not pan out with the kickstarter, but I was wondering if servers would see any rewards based on effort and intention.

What's good Robog?

Champion_Standing
02-23-2014, 03:11 PM
I say that our good intentions should get us a 300% exp bonus and 5x drop rate bonus for the next 6 months.

JayN
02-23-2014, 03:19 PM
I got my potions dunno what you nerds are getting shafted for

Swish
02-23-2014, 03:33 PM
http://i.imgur.com/qBrCK9V.gif

Solb
02-23-2014, 03:45 PM
Yeah. I think we all deserve some extra xp, or something... I didn't give one physical thing, but I sure had a plethora of positive thoughts going for this Pantheon game! Where's my stuffs?!

JayN
02-23-2014, 03:50 PM
Yeah. I think we all deserve some extra xp, or something... I didn't give one physical thing, but I sure had a plethora of positive thoughts going for this Pantheon game! Where's my stuffs?!

2nded

myriverse
02-23-2014, 03:57 PM
Plethora of good thoughts should get you a plethora of imaginary xp.

Sinestria
02-23-2014, 04:02 PM
Aww titties! I just noticed Deru edited the Pantheon pledge thread and it looks like we're not getting anything

Skillslam
02-23-2014, 04:05 PM
Derail: SK or monk for velious?

JayN
02-23-2014, 04:19 PM
Derail: SK or monk for velious?
monk wears the kings crown in velious sir

NextGenesis88
02-23-2014, 10:47 PM
Well it would be cool for an XP bonus seeing how I am in my first hell level on a 68% XP penalty. :P I say yes to an XP bonus for a short while and screw the early Velious for certain people. Let's keep that as a first time experience for everyone as a community. I believe it's possible to donate directly to their website now, but something tells me they will be seeing much less from P99 players if there aren't any rewards... but IMO the only reward I want is Pantheon.exe.

Swish
02-23-2014, 10:51 PM
The hybrid penalty doesn't go away the day Velious is released. You'll have to wait for whichever patch.

citizen1080
02-23-2014, 11:20 PM
The hybrid penalty doesn't go away the day Velious is released. You'll have to wait for whichever patch.

Now I want a Otter as a pet...damn you swish. They are related to my ferrets..hopefully they play nice together

NirrtiXXX
02-24-2014, 06:56 PM
problem is that VElious is the end of P1999 also... some people want better graphics that came with luclin and the other benefits.

skipdog
02-24-2014, 07:00 PM
Nobody here deserves anything.

loramin
02-24-2014, 07:36 PM
problem is that VElious is the end of P1999 also... some people want better graphics that came with luclin and the other benefits.

You can already use Luclin models now if you want. You just have to enable them.

Babizul
02-24-2014, 07:41 PM
Nobody here deserves anything.

+1
And if I was going to donate it would just go right to project 1999 itself. Pantheon couldn't even get donations without this server.

Millburn
02-24-2014, 07:47 PM

Careful now, don't go and make yourself a pariah over nothing.

Clark
02-24-2014, 08:13 PM
Aww titties! I just noticed Deru edited the Pantheon pledge thread and it looks like we're not getting anything

:D

Artaenc
02-24-2014, 08:19 PM
Plethora of good thoughts should get you a plethora of imaginary xp.

This reward is definitely earned. This should include an imaginary no drop fungus covered staff as well.

baalzy
02-24-2014, 08:19 PM
This reward is definitely earned. This should include an imaginary no drop fungus covered staff as well.

I have loads of imaginary fungus covered staves.

radditsu
02-24-2014, 08:56 PM
I got a fungus staff.. doctor gave me some ointment

Sinestria
02-24-2014, 08:59 PM
I got a fungus staff.. doctor gave me some ointment

Crotch rot from not leaving your computer to go and shower no doubt

radditsu
02-24-2014, 09:13 PM
Once a week wheather I need it or not.

Ahldagor
02-24-2014, 09:32 PM
some good caps on the stems?

Babizul
02-24-2014, 09:36 PM
some good caps on the stems?

Gold top mazes from mexico all day.

NextGenesis88
02-25-2014, 06:35 AM

I didn't even ask or say anything about this removal :P XP penalty or not I will be sticking with him. Until 45-50. Then I will quit like a bitch.

Tecmos Deception
02-25-2014, 08:05 AM
I didn't even ask or say anything about this removal :P XP penalty or not I will be sticking with him. Until 45-50. Then I will quit like a bitch.

No shame in that. The 68% penalty is brutal :(

Asap
02-25-2014, 08:29 AM
No shame in that. The 68% penalty is brutal :(

~2 hours of grinding for 3% at 56 is pretty brutal

Juhstin
02-25-2014, 09:22 AM

Baby grind on me
Relax your mind take your time on me
Let me get deeper shorty ride on me
Now come and sex me till your body gets weak
With slow grindin'
Baby grind on me (Sloww griind)
Relax your mind take your time on me (Sloww griind)
Let me get deeper shorty ride on me (Sloww griind)
Now come and sex me till your body gets weak (Sloww griind)
With slow grindin' babe

NachtMystium
02-25-2014, 09:57 AM

but what's worse, the penalty or actually dishing it out to 60 then realizing everyone else gets to do it penalty free?

i like the fact that I have a penalty, you get more street cred at 60

NextGenesis88
02-25-2014, 09:26 PM
The benefit I have here is that I have only played another character up to 22 (gnome wizard) so I don't really have much to compare to such as a similar tank without regen and without such a high penalty. It's been very bearable to me although it's usually been 1% per blue con solo up to level 30. But this first hell level is pretty brutal. I was able to kill yellow con cyclops last night, but they only either gave 1% or not even. Or 2-3 blue con giant skellies in Raathe Mountains. I really like the SK class and playstyle and I am really into my character and theme. It's based off of Darkstalker Kaathe in Dark Souls and come to find out Grave Lord is in EQ as well and it's also a big part of Dark Souls. I thought that was a funny coincidence. But I chose Troll because I never played one before as well as SK. Troll also bears the closest resemblance to Darkstalker Kaathe who is a serpent with red eyes. Regen and slam are nice bonuses. I do kinda feel as if human SK is the coolest looking though. Wish I could get gnome or human illusions. Or any for that matter. Is it possible aside from GM events?

But on the topic of the regen and XP penalty I brought up, it's sometimes hard to answer people who ask about the regen bonus and XP penatly because I just don't know how drastic of a difference it is. I always say well I don't know regen and XP always feels slow as shit just as it is for everyone. XD But having close to 1100 HP without regen I can quickly imagine how much slower it could be the more I think about it. And the biggest plus in my eyes is that it's more time to see all the awesome zones I have never been to. :D If this was a character with the same XP rate in a newer MMO then I highly doubt it would hold my attention. Seeing as how I love this game so much and it feels so satisfying it really doesn't bother me. More time playing an awesome game on a cool character (without AA's and extra progression) = a good thing!

NextGenesis88
02-25-2014, 09:34 PM
but what's worse, the penalty or actually dishing it out to 60 then realizing everyone else gets to do it penalty free?

i like the fact that I have a penalty, you get more street cred at 60

Not everyone. And after the Velious patch there will still be race penalties yeah? I don't see how other people leveled or how long it took for them is relevant to you. Of course unless you are trying to keep up with friends. I don't think you would take a high penalty character all the way to 60 and then all of a sudden have a problem with it. I think it should make you feel good that you had the dedication and made this bad ass character. If you had a problem with it then I don't think you'd make yourself stick with one as your main or I'm not sure why you would at least. Min/min'ing XD