PDA

View Full Version : Magician EPIC QUEST

newcomer411
02-23-2014, 11:14 AM
Im fairly new player my mage is 47 i was wondering just how hard it would be for me to get my epic? or if i should even worry with it at all.

Thanks

BattleToad
02-23-2014, 11:15 AM
Start saving your nickels now

fishingme
02-23-2014, 11:18 AM
I'd get everything you can get done now, but I'd wait to complete it until velious comes out with the hate revamp. Unless you plan on joining TMO, there's a small chance of obtaining it.

Psychojawa
02-23-2014, 11:18 AM
It gets easier when Velious comes out, but yeah it's doable...the new raiding rules has helped a lot for Inny kills.

It's not easy, but it can be done.

Buriedpast
02-23-2014, 11:21 AM
Its not hard, once the planes are revamped.

Right now, the problem is Innoruuk.

I've seen I think a total of 4 earth staffs drop in 50+ innoruuks.

After revamp, its a single group affair a few months after velious. So we could assume in maybe 8-12 months it will be attainable.

The current raid rules are great for guilds below tier 1, as they rotate the mobs and on an FFA period, innoruuk is a low priority target for FETMO and for IB. However there is a lot of mouths to feed in the guilds that go for him in these periods.

Buriedpast
02-23-2014, 11:23 AM
I'd get everything you can get done now, but I'd wait to complete it until velious comes out with the hate revamp. Unless you plan on joining TMO, there's a small chance of obtaining it.

Well the last 3 to drop I know of werent TMO kills, and TMO has little interest in inny with the current raid scene. The server is very different now, as opposed to when they had zero competition for 18 months while IB played on another server. Blanket statements are false, and its very good to see others in various guilds getting their cockblock pieces out of the way instead of having to pay TMO 500k for an item that on live was common-ish.