PDA

View Full Version : Damage Parser App

bspa0700
02-22-2014, 03:17 AM
Hi All -

I'm haven't seen a damage parser app on p99 available... maybe I'm wrong...

Regardless, if I am not, please send me some sample log files and I'll begin work on making a cloud based dmg parser.

bspa0700@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Cecily
02-22-2014, 11:03 AM
Please make me something new to use!

Solb
02-22-2014, 11:41 AM
http://gambosoft.com/Pages/GamParse_Features.htm

How good is this parser, and does it slow down the game at all if it is running? Is it easy to use is my main concern I am a tech-idiot.

Sarajo
02-22-2014, 12:15 PM
I think it runs off of eqlog.txt or whatever. I never got it to work, though.
There are some limitations in using the log file, such as DoT damage from other players not being calculated, or something.

Solb
02-22-2014, 12:16 PM
Ok, that's enough to let me know I shouldn't even play with it.

Ele
02-22-2014, 01:11 PM
Unless you have access to other people's logs you are never going to have their accurate spell damage.

Vega
02-22-2014, 01:19 PM
Unless you have access to other people's logs you are never going to have their accurate spell damage.

Now there's a fun idea. A cloud type parser that will display the dps of a group or raid based on who is uploading.

Kegir
02-22-2014, 03:12 PM
I think it runs off of eqlog.txt or whatever. I never got it to work, though.
There are some limitations in using the log file, such as DoT damage from other players not being calculated, or something.

I use to have problems getting it to work at first. Then at some point I noticed in the options that it defaults to only showing fights that over 5k damage or something. Change that to 0.

It will only show damage that shows up in your logs (so no non-melee damage unless you casted it yourself).