PDA

View Full Version : Enchanter Druid combo

iandamar
02-21-2014, 02:13 PM
I've been looking for a while now for a spot that ~lvl 40 combo could do. We were doing the FV pirates, and that was insane. Haven't been able to find anything like that, didn't know if anyone knew of other backstabbing mobs in a big open area like that.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
02-21-2014, 05:02 PM
I've been looking for a while now for a spot that ~lvl 40 combo could do. We were doing the FV pirates, and that was insane. Haven't been able to find anything like that, didn't know if anyone knew of other backstabbing mobs in a big open area like that.

At 45 or so I figure you could probably charm aviak provens in TD - here rogues and can be weaponized.

In reality though it's just a bit slower to take an appropriately levelled wielding pet in dl (see: Drolvarg) and sic him on stuff there. Work your way through as you level up (growler, snarler, gnasher, raging).

Swish
02-21-2014, 11:09 PM
I did spirocs in an ench/cleric duo and we rocked it... fear kite with the snare necklace was just amazing, so druid should fit right in there :)

iandamar
03-11-2014, 02:46 PM
Tried spirocs at 42 and they're still tough. Lots of resists and early breaks on charms. FV is still decent exp. About a yellow every hour or so but we are just tired of grouping there. Been there since level 36. Any other suggestions if not for great exp for just something to break the monotony of FV.

Malone88
03-11-2014, 03:13 PM
At 45ish, could try CoM Moat. Plenty of space on either side for aggro kiting with snare/flamelick while chanter pet beats on it. Druid can pull with harmony also. Sometimes it's camped though.

Man0warr
03-12-2014, 10:02 AM
You guys can probably do bloodgills in LoIO at 42. As you get higher the 12 spawns won't be enough (for a duo) but until then it will be great exp.

I did 44-51 there on my enchanter in about 3 evenings.

fishingme
03-12-2014, 10:12 AM
At 40, city of mist, lguk slowly past bedroom, sol b, probably could duo kaesora, dalnirs is probably going to be easy on the charm, droga I imagine would be good, overthere should still be blue to 46, inside the castle in mistmoore, you'll have some light blues but good xp still. Think I listed all off the top of my head.

iandamar
03-12-2014, 12:35 PM
Thanks for the advice. Will have to try some of those spots until I'm high enough to go do Spirocs.