PDA

View Full Version : other nice things you can do at lvl 10

SamIamLegend
02-20-2014, 04:53 PM
Well I deleted my character that had all of my gear ive worked hard for - so now I am waiting for GMs to do monthly restore.
Currently im in crushbone giving away belts and pads and helping newbs. Any other quests / places you guys know that I could help out while I wait for my character to be brought back to life?

diplo
02-20-2014, 04:56 PM
get to lvl 16 or something and farm GBS from pyzjn to make some money.

baalzy
02-20-2014, 05:04 PM
Well I deleted my character that had all of my gear ive worked hard for - so now I am waiting for GMs to do monthly restore.
Currently im in crushbone giving away belts and pads and helping newbs. Any other quests / places you guys know that I could help out while I wait for my character to be brought back to life?

Head to blackburrow & start farming gnoll fangs

SamIamLegend
02-20-2014, 05:07 PM
GBS?

and I thought Gnoll Fangs were no drop

baalzy
02-20-2014, 05:15 PM
http://wiki.project1999.com/Glowing_Black_Stone (gbs)

Yeah fangs are no-drop, didn't realize you wanted to give stuff away. Guess you could still do the teeth to lvl up your lowbie & then give the moonstones away (which are good xp too at the SRO merchants camp)

Swish
02-20-2014, 05:29 PM
Level a druid to 29+ and start porting people around? Never hurts to have a pocket porter.

SamIamLegend
02-20-2014, 05:49 PM
true I could make a druid and use belts / pads to get him to 15 or so

SamIamLegend
02-20-2014, 06:40 PM
would it be worth getting an enchant to 15 to breeze people for tips? or does it not last long enough to be worth it

Swish
02-20-2014, 07:53 PM
would it be worth getting an enchant to 15 to breeze people for tips? or does it not last long enough to be worth it

There's enough enchanters in the EC tunnel that can do at least clarity, or C2. I wouldn't worry... but some lowbies would still thank you :p

Juhstin
02-20-2014, 07:56 PM
Can mass kill gnolls and let newbies loot fangs when timer is up?

Swish
02-20-2014, 08:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/af7d1Ak.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/JhMU6mW.jpg

Rhambuk
02-20-2014, 08:10 PM
Level a druid to 29+ and start porting people around? Never hurts to have a pocket porter.

definitely druid if youre looking to help people while you wait.

Sow at 14, ports at 29, you can do weak pl in the teens run to noob zones and sit at the gates buffing/dsing noobs that run up to you.

Juhstin
02-20-2014, 08:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/JhMU6mW.jpg

Oh no! Can they tie?

Lisset
02-20-2014, 08:17 PM

Most of us give clarity for free. Heck, my surname is Beggarsbane and I still give it away. Porting is really the only spell-based way to make plat.

Rhambuk
02-20-2014, 08:19 PM
Most of us give clarity for free. Heck, my surname is Beggarsbane and I still give it away. Porting is really the only spell-based way to make plat.

where are these hidden enchanters giving away free clarity?

Shouting in ec that im tipping for c, nothing.
sending direct tells that im tipping, nothing.
Send tell that im tipping double first tip, C!

Lisset
02-20-2014, 08:52 PM
where are these hidden enchanters giving away free clarity?

Shouting in ec that im tipping for c, nothing.
sending direct tells that im tipping, nothing.
Send tell that im tipping double first tip, C!

Well, I don't know because I do it all the time but I don't live in EC. Heck, I have people coming to my camps asking for clarity. It's 70 mana, not that big a deal.

BarackObooma
02-20-2014, 10:19 PM
http://wiki.project1999.com/Glowing_Black_Stone (gbs)

Yeah fangs are no-drop, didn't realize you wanted to give stuff away. Guess you could still do the teeth to lvl up your lowbie & then give the moonstones away (which are good xp too at the SRO merchants camp)

Not a big deal but you're mixing up two quests. The moonstones you get from gnoll fangs are turned in for faction in a little bar in Qeynos. They give almost no experience.

What you give to the Gypsies in NK and SRO merchants are Lightstones and Greater Lightstones from willowisps. Those are good experience.

Ahldagor
02-20-2014, 10:22 PM
Oh no! Can they tie?
you're a shame to your people.

BigHurb
02-20-2014, 10:22 PM
look into ways to decrease your resource footprint by committing suicide and then get restored in the ER

Clark
02-21-2014, 10:12 AM
Xp > All

Always.

webrunner5
02-21-2014, 11:31 AM
I play every class on here and I can say a DRUID by far does more people good or favors by a landslide than other classes.

SoW, Ports, Buffs, PL, Wolf form for faction, Pickups in FoB, Bringing gear to others, Swaping Gold for Plat as is easy for Druids to get to a Bank, strength buff for plat hogs in tunnel, food and water, inviz, lev, poison, disease cures, enduring breath, etc. etc. You name it.

Juhstin
02-21-2014, 12:22 PM
I play every class on here and I can say a DRUID by far does more people good or favors by a landslide than other classes.

SoW, Ports, Buffs, PL, Wolf form for faction, Pickups in FoB, Bringing gear to others, Swaping Gold for Plat as is easy for Druids to get to a Bank, strength buff for plat hogs in tunnel, food and water, inviz, lev, poison, disease cures, enduring breath, etc. etc. You name it.

Prostitution too.