PDA

View Full Version : Pathing Kobald sentry in tox forest

add294
02-20-2014, 03:17 PM
There is a kobold sentry that consistently paths directly into the guards aggro range outside of Erudin. I dont ever remember newbie mobs pathing naturally into a guards agro range unless that guard pathed himself. Just something minor i saw.

baalzy
02-20-2014, 04:37 PM
Going to hijack this thread a little to ask this question instead of starting a new thread:

Are pathing exploits that were possible on live things that could/would be bug fixed here?

Example:
The rangers/druids at the West Commonlands Druid rings. I remember on live if you feared them when they were directly on their pop points, they'd run to the east a tiny bit (couple steps) and then just run back and forth a few steps at a time. Made snare unnecessary as long as fear was maintained.

There was another well known spot to solo spiders in Velks lab at the back of the bottom floor with similar pathing.

I can locate era specific guides where people describe this behavior if it's something the devs want to implement.

Alunova
02-20-2014, 08:32 PM
Are pathing exploits that were possible on live things that could/would be bug fixed here?

Yes, they would be fixed. Do not exploit pathing.