PDA

View Full Version : Solo Cleric Quest/Farm Tips

tadams2tone
02-20-2014, 12:07 PM
My account was recently compromised. Please spare me the shouldn't have shared your password (I didn't not with anyone) and don't click on silly links. I've heard it enough.

Since I don't know if the gms are going to be able to restore my account I have started another cleric. I need tips as to what to farm where, quest, etc for some lowbie gear. I don't remember much, as this account is like 4 years old and I play on and off. I was pretty twinked for my level, 35. Mostly cause my friend helped me a little when he used to play.

I had a level 35 cleric Yaldiz, Dwarf.

I already know to farm bonechips, cb belts, and goblin ears for cash if I can. I remember too there is Necklace of Tunare for elves and a mace I can quest easily in CB. Also I remember you can farm a 7 wis mace in the forest near Highpass. If anyone else has any other good farming/questing recommendations for an elf cleric I'm all ears and thank you for your time.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
02-20-2014, 12:14 PM
All depends on your race and deity choice. I'm pretty sure dark elves, humans and erudites get 1 or more deity specific item that can be quested for.

Velerin
02-20-2014, 12:14 PM
That wis mace is in Kithicor at nighttime. Just ask someone if you can loot it.

tadams2tone
02-20-2014, 12:17 PM
To clarify I rolled a High Elf this time. Thanks for the suggestions guys keep em coming pls.

Ele
02-20-2014, 12:57 PM
http://wiki.project1999.com/Swish's_1-50_Cleric_SOLO_guide

tadams2tone
02-20-2014, 01:13 PM
I appreciate this guide but it is a leveling and what to buy guide. I know where to level. I am specifically looking for where to farm gear at low lvls -35. Thank you for your time though.

BattleToad
02-20-2014, 01:15 PM
Hang out in Mistmoore, get yourself some Bronze.

Tecmos Deception
02-20-2014, 01:35 PM
I am specifically looking for where to farm gear at low lvls -35.

The REAL advice is "you don't - get yourself some xp." ;)

Seriously though I don't have any real advice cause I've never tried to farm gear at low levels.

Swish
02-20-2014, 02:31 PM
It's true, you basically want to hit 46 and go with your guild to the Planes for the purple set if possible.

Or...what's the dwarf cultural armor like? Apart from expensive :p

Swish
02-20-2014, 02:33 PM
Until then you should be fine with a good WIS shield, the club that drops in CoM (forget its name but its cheap), and stuff like a bloodstained tunic, wis rings/earrings, plat ruby veil etc.

When you hit 39, hit up the spectres and you'll find they'll help you with cash for gear if you need it.

baalzy
02-20-2014, 02:36 PM
Until then you should be fine with a good WIS shield, the club that drops in CoM (forget its name but its cheap), and stuff like a bloodstained tunic, wis rings/earrings, plat ruby veil etc.

When you hit 39, hit up the spectres and you'll find they'll help you with cash for gear if you need it.

I've been doing spectres, they're OK but they're not making you rich (altho probably alot richer than being in a party where the warrior/rogue loot everything before it hits the ground). Scythes are heavy and even at 42 I get enough root breaks that I can't recommend being encumbered. Seems like they only drop the good 13p scythe about 1 in 5 times.

tadams2tone
02-20-2014, 02:41 PM
Thanks guys really appreciate it. BTW love the cat gifs ;)

Swish
02-20-2014, 02:50 PM
I've been doing spectres, they're OK but they're not making you rich (altho probably alot richer than being in a party where the warrior/rogue loot everything before it hits the ground). Scythes are heavy and even at 42 I get enough root breaks that I can't recommend being encumbered. Seems like they only drop the good 13p scythe about 1 in 5 times.

Yeah ideally you want to keep/sell the bronze ones too. I don't know where the good races sell as my cleric was a dark elf and just gated to the Oggok entrance and ran back.

Shralok packs/etc are a worthwhile investment for some weight reduction.

Thanks guys really appreciate it. BTW love the cat gifs ;)

:D

Juhstin
02-20-2014, 03:01 PM
Yeah ideally you want to keep/sell the bronze ones too. I don't know where the good races sell as my cleric was a dark elf and just gated to the Oggok entrance and ran back.

I believe there's bluebie merchants in Rathe Mtns if need be.

Swish
02-20-2014, 03:05 PM
Do check the vendors in front of Oggok (all of them). I have a sneaky suspicion one of them sells to everyone.

baalzy
02-20-2014, 03:45 PM

High-Elf, but pots bound. Biggest problem is the lack of Str. I've got a large soiled bag & could easily outfit it with an evil eye bag too, but I'm already running at like 78/84 just in gear.

Nuggie
02-20-2014, 06:53 PM

Use fear with your root. they flee slowly.

loramin
02-20-2014, 07:44 PM
The REAL advice is "you don't - get yourself some xp." ;)

This. Low-level gear is basically meaningless for casters/priests (stuff you can acquire on your own I mean; twinking is obviously not meaningless). Just level up, and by the time gear matters you'll be high enough to get some.

baalzy
02-20-2014, 07:57 PM
Use fear with your root. they flee slowly.

Hrm.... you sir, are both a gentlemen and a scholar.