PDA

View Full Version : OOC

rusty81
02-17-2014, 09:28 AM
Is not the problem, you can simply leave the channel. The problem is no other channel exist.

Why not just Add a "Trade Channel" problem solved. I have said this before a channel you can only auction in, not speak your mind. and then add a LFG channel for the same purpose any abuse of these channels could result in a suspension.

What the problem is?

The whole OOC is making people leave is such BS /ignore the 10 people that constantly spam OOC and its a ghost town.

Smedy
02-17-2014, 09:40 AM
no u

a female was harrassed in ooc and the white knight gms are flocking around to save her

ooc must be stopped for ultimate server thrive and possible e pussy

big mouth chew
02-17-2014, 10:03 AM
ooc is kinda basically pooptrash aka shitgarbage

Kergan
02-17-2014, 11:28 AM
ooc is kinda basically pooptrash aka shitgarbage

This is my favorite post of the day so far.

Sturgeon
02-17-2014, 11:59 AM
no u

a female was harrassed in ooc and the white knight gms are flocking around to save her

A female? y u lying

Telron
02-17-2014, 12:07 PM
This is my favorite post of the day so far.

+1

pharmakos
02-17-2014, 12:11 PM
no u

is that actually what happened?

lols

Somekid123
02-17-2014, 12:23 PM
I still suggest making a random city, such as Rivervale or G-Fay allow that when you are in that zone /auction is serverwide. But if you are in OT, DL, Befallen or whatever your /auction is only zone wide.

Would encourage a social-gathering area for people, if its in a town such as G-Fay where a lot of level 1's start they have better odds of getting some hand-me downs or a few plats for spells.

pharmakos
02-17-2014, 12:24 PM
^ that zone should obviously be EC

Squire
02-17-2014, 12:24 PM
I still suggest making a random city, such as Rivervale or G-Fay allow that when you are in that zone /auction is serverwide. But if you are in OT, DL, Befallen or whatever your /auction is only zone wide.

Would encourage a social-gathering area for people, if its in a town such as G-Fay where a lot of level 1's start they have better odds of getting some hand-me downs or a few plats for spells.

Gfay endorsed.

Kergan
02-17-2014, 12:47 PM

That's like fish in a barrel for the Mrbigs of the world. Unless you're talking about disabling PVP in said zone.

Kergan
02-17-2014, 12:49 PM
Thinking about this a little bit more, that is a huge and key difference between red and blue when it comes to a newer player. The lack of EC means most people don't even bother with selling the lower end items a new player could afford. If you're gonna have to port around and meet someone at a banker you're gonna stick to mostly high ticket items.

Maybe a bazaar like zone with no PVP is worth talking about?

Took
02-17-2014, 12:51 PM
OOC is the only reason to play the server atm.

Somekid123
02-17-2014, 01:08 PM
Can create a level 1 mule if your worried about pvp, its disabled in most home towns at 1. [Such as felwithe]

Kergan
02-17-2014, 01:16 PM
Problem with that is you can't globally auction at level 1.

Twainz
02-17-2014, 01:17 PM
I usually just give the lowbie items I acquire to lowbies I see in nearby zones. The problem with lowbies is they are all Nihilum alts!

Kergan
02-17-2014, 01:19 PM
Spotting a real newbie is like seeing an albino squirrel in the woods. It's rare, pure and beautiful. But it also has about a week to live.

Alecta
02-17-2014, 04:34 PM
Global auction also exists. If server staff wants to set Chat:ServerWideAuction = true, then it can take effect without a patch.

BigHurb
02-17-2014, 05:07 PM
Global auction also exists. If server staff wants to set Chat:ServerWideAuction = true, then it can take effect without a patch.

... why have they not done this, too much pantheon drool on keyboards

this has been a necessary change for a while, leave it to alecta to just come in and handle it like a boss

Bardalicious
02-17-2014, 05:24 PM
Enabling global auction would just give you nerds one more thing to petition each other over.

Agatha
02-17-2014, 05:27 PM
i feel like we need to just.............love eachother. obviously the world has gotten to be a bad place, money is tight. you're wife wants a divorce cause you promised her better but you are not delievering.

after the bills are paid every month you are -200 and still have 15k in credit card debt.

that makes EQ alot more stressful, people need 2 jus chill.

Alecta
02-17-2014, 05:28 PM
I made global auction work because I like to read global ooc without seeing link spam.

I know I am in the minority. ><

LulzSect
02-17-2014, 05:37 PM
http://i.imgur.com/cdhyg7c.png

Kergan
02-17-2014, 07:21 PM
LOL @ Alectra adding global auction to clear the useful information out of OOC so he can read the shit talk. That's good stuff bro!

Recycled Children
02-17-2014, 07:22 PM
no u

How else will I impress women if not through my Velious pixels?

Sturgeon
02-17-2014, 07:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/cdhyg7c.png

Is that a face on his chest?

Fame
02-17-2014, 07:56 PM
Is the white knight thing true? if so LOL

thisuserwasbannedlol
02-17-2014, 08:02 PM
ooc is just a mirror of the playerbase

hence why its ruining the server and should have never gone in

Most people want to quietly exp and relax in a zone not hear people trash talk constantly.

remove ooc , and yellow text. Both are fucking stupid.

Faerie
02-17-2014, 09:11 PM
^ that zone should obviously be EC

Booo bluebie go home! :P

Gfay or bust.