PDA

View Full Version : Lost Souls!

Tygerwoody
08-07-2010, 01:17 PM
Lost Souls is now recruiting any level and any class! We are a fun leveling guild that is very helpful and groups a lot. We do intend to do some light raiding later on, but we do not want to get into a camping war with all the other (poopsocking) guilds out there. Sitting in a plane/dungeon for 50 hours while waiting for 1 mob just doesn't seem fun to us.

Everyone in the guild is very helpful and fun, we would like you to be the same. Contact myself, Stealin, Pikler or several other officers in game. (Just ask any member to put you in touch with one)

liveitup1216
08-07-2010, 02:04 PM
good group of people, very helpful in almost every way you'll need... except some 90% rez's.

=)

Taluvill
08-08-2010, 04:44 AM
GC is making a return....

*gasps*

dlunas
08-17-2010, 06:10 PM
I've tried contacting a few people to get an officer to invite me, maybe it would be easier to get an officer to contact me for an invite, currently im a 14 warrior, and i know one of the members in Lost Souls IRL, (her name is Gibbi).
My warriors name is Groll

I'd really like to join the guild so send me tell if you guys get a chance :)

Cars
08-17-2010, 07:17 PM
Hey Sorry about the delay hombre, contact myself (Carsomyr), Shinedown, Meldrath, Pikler, Marley or Tygerwoody in game for the most extensive guild interview you have ever been put through! j/k we are all pretty chill just holler at us in game and we will get ya on board.

PhelanKA
08-17-2010, 09:16 PM
Hey Sorry about the delay hombre, contact myself (Carsomyr), Shinedown, Meldrath, Pikler, Marley or Tygerwoody in game for the most extensive guild interview you have ever been put through!

Don't forget Leewong! ;)

fugazi
08-18-2010, 09:25 AM
Hi there! My gf and I are looking for a newbie friendly casual guild. I'll try and get in touch with an officer in-game. We play a bard/paladin and necro/enchanter combo :)

davidkain
08-18-2010, 09:32 AM
Hi guys,

I'm also looking for a casual guild! Is the same list of officers still active? I know the population is somewhat dynamic on p1999.

I'd love to run around with some other similarly minded folk! Right now I'm stuck between choosing my necro, druid, or monk ;) All are still under 10.

Feel free to send me a tell in game! Otherwise, I'll look out for one of the officers.

Cheers.

Fayd (monk)
Sideon (druid)
Ghast (necromancer)

PhelanKA
08-18-2010, 09:44 AM
Hi guys,

I'm also looking for a casual guild! Is the same list of officers still active? I know the population is somewhat dynamic on p1999.

Leewong and Shinedown are probably the most active officers.

davidkain
08-18-2010, 09:51 AM
@PhelanKA

Thank you very much.

In terms of choosing the class to finally focus on, is this guild largely necros? I find most casual players tend to gravitate to either that or Magician. May influence what I end up playing, particularly since necros aren't the best in multiples with their non-stacking dots (I think?).

Thanks again.

internalprime8
08-18-2010, 10:15 AM
It's a pretty diverse mix of races and classes from what I've seen in my short time as a member. I don't think there would be any objection to a necro joining.

PhelanKA
08-18-2010, 10:30 AM
@PhelanKA

Thank you very much.

In terms of choosing the class to finally focus on, is this guild largely necros? I find most casual players tend to gravitate to either that or Magician. May influence what I end up playing, particularly since necros aren't the best in multiples with their non-stacking dots (I think?).

Thanks again.

There are a lot of necros in the guild yes, but that's fine. If this is your first character it would make sense to stick with the necro so that you can solo and have that as your piggy bank so to speak. As for which class to play for grouping, monks are highly prized. Stick with that IMO.

Ryignis
08-18-2010, 11:10 AM
Woohoo Lost Souls!!!!

Rydoz, 14 Bard <Lost Souls>
Pooka, 8 Magician

davidkain
08-19-2010, 10:26 AM
Joined last night, thanks guys!

Great bunch of folk, exactly the guild I was looking for.

See you in game :)

Tygerwoody
08-27-2010, 02:05 PM
Glad to have you guys joining! Recruiting officers are myself, Pajaneel, Leewong, Shinedown, Carsomyr, Marley, Pikler and Asteroid.

We are just having fun and starting to raid. We are probably one of the only guilds that helps out newer members a lot. But please don't come into the guild asking for help constantly. If you need a ride great, looking for good deals to help out with your equip, great! But don't ask every 10 minutes for buffs or money or free gear. Guildies are very helpful, but we play this game to have fun, not to constantly help out people who can't help themselves.

We also don't take any bullshit, so if you cause any problems we will kick you out immediately. This also goes for other guilds, if you cause any problems with us, we will annoy the crap out of you until you want to /q... So don't be douches!

Malinrol
09-13-2010, 09:00 AM
Haha, Tygerwoody puts it pretty plainly there.

I came here for the plain reason to say that im sorry i havent been active guys. School started up again and it has been quite hard to be on with the bombardment of homework over the first damn weekend. lol

Ill try to get on sometime this week for a while.

Have fun new guys! And beware, when i return, i bring more jokes!

Cyph
09-13-2010, 10:08 AM
I just want to say thank you to your guild, some of your members have helped me out with portals and the sort recently, I was very much impressed :)

Out of curiosity, how big is the guild and what are the general play times (I'm Australian)? What would you say your general day to day guild activities are (i.e. commonly group together, etc)?

rugerx
04-05-2011, 09:35 AM
BUMP!

Extunarian
04-05-2011, 10:28 AM
Is this tag still in existance?

I am kind of amazed that I see so many former LS folks still running around. I know besides myself there are several others who went to VD. Marley and Shinedown I've seen in TMO...not sure where Carsomyr ended up. I know there are some who went to DA but not sure if they are still active...

ElanoraBryght
04-06-2011, 04:19 PM
No longer around - the guild was disbanded several months ago.
Cars, Phireburn, a few others went to TMO. Another dozen or so came to VD. I've even seen a few in PP :)

Cars
04-06-2011, 04:59 PM
Yeah and some of the original GC guys went into Dozekar before the merger (Pikler, Dyno) and then a lot of them just dont kick it anymore. I still have <3's for Cold though =)