PDA

View Full Version : New to the Server

qbradq
02-14-2014, 04:41 PM
Hi everybody!

I'm new to the server. I have not played Everquest since about 2000, and was never very good at it :) Recently I decided to come back to Everquest as I've become rather bored of the current modern MMO content, but was deeply disappointed to find EQ Live a low-polly World of Warcraft.

Interestingly enough I found this server because the only YouTube videos I can find about Everquest Classic are on your server :D I've been playing for about a week now and loving it. I am finding that the impatience of my youth that restricted my success in EQ has been replaced with the patience that raising a child can teach you, and am doing much better and enjoying things much more.

Thank you so much for your hard work on the server!

Mac Dretti
02-14-2014, 04:43 PM
Hey welcome aboard

Try red first

Culainn
02-14-2014, 04:45 PM
Welcome!

I'm pretty new too, maybe we can grind together sometime :)

Sarajo
02-14-2014, 04:47 PM
Welcome! What are you playing as?

qbradq
02-15-2014, 11:53 AM
I started as a Monk because my friend back in the day seemed to really enjoy playing one. Back then I played a Druid and Enchanter and didn't really enjoy either. I'm actually getting quite bored of the Monk though, seems like there's not much variety at all in the play style, so I'm giving Shaman a try.

Swish
02-15-2014, 11:55 AM
Shaman is great fun, was my class on live... there's a lot of shammies here but don't let that put you off - great to solo with as well a in a group :)

Gaffin 7.0
02-15-2014, 12:01 PM
Hey welcome aboard

Try red first

Tasslehofp99
02-15-2014, 12:45 PM
Monks are a lot of fun but more so at higher levels I think. Shamans are cool too, deffinetly a good class to start with I think.

sox7d
02-15-2014, 12:53 PM
The people who are asking you to try red are just saying so because they're not having fun there. You're better off with an actual population on blue.