PDA

View Full Version : 55+ Wizard Afk Lvling?

Genedin
02-12-2014, 12:49 PM
Lvling my wizard has gotten beyond boring.
I don't want to quad raptors.

What I want to do, is play my other video games and alt+tab over to kill a single mob and then afk med while I play another game.

I play on the PVP server.....so a super popular area won't work.

Does anyone have a good idea of some place safe+secluded I could do this?

I'm thinking maybe SolB would work....... if I can find a safe spot.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

heartbrand
02-12-2014, 12:50 PM
Sol B is a terrible spot because of ragefire and tranix, people WILL see you in zone and find you. Try the wizards in neriak third gate in the back of the zone, I believe they are still dark blue to you.

Genedin
02-12-2014, 12:54 PM
Yea that's a good point. I haven't heard of the wizards I'll have to look that up and try it I appreciate the advice.

tristantio
02-12-2014, 12:57 PM
Paineel?

Have a necro skelly illusion you with Ignite Bones
Get Paineel key from noob guards
Kill light blue guards, or dark blue (level 50) skeletons in the bar (4 of them, non-social)

sox7d
02-12-2014, 02:20 PM
also curious

Nirgon
02-12-2014, 02:26 PM
Quad burning woods.

Dont pick up a Gullerback, especially don't fire/cold nuke one.

Don't pick up caster NPCs.

Genedin
02-12-2014, 02:57 PM
Sigh. Quadding takes time and concentration. i want to alt+tab and kill a mob and sit and continue playing my other games.

Raavak
02-12-2014, 03:01 PM
Quad burning woods.

Dont pick up a Gullerback, especially don't fire/cold nuke one.

Don't pick up caster NPCs.Wurms suck too I always thought. Too many hps.

I did the bees, skeletons, giants, and non-Gullerback apes. Worst parts about BW are running into trees and getting adds.

As I posted in the same thread you started in "Casters", kiting raptors in TD then afk medding on a rock island or Chessboard worked for me.

Nirgon
02-12-2014, 03:02 PM
Ya don't bother the wurms. Or quad in skyfire.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
02-12-2014, 04:23 PM
Dragoon z'sorn in lfay at dark elf camp. Not sure his Respawn

White Ranger Rides
02-12-2014, 04:30 PM
Sounds like you're looking for some Chardok AE. Press a couple buttons, wait 20 mins, press a couple buttons, get a rez, press a couple buttons, wait 20 mins etc till 60.

Genedin
02-12-2014, 04:43 PM
Dragoon z'sorn in lfay at dark elf camp. Not sure his Respawn

I saw him when I attempted to do brownies.
Don't have enough mana to kill both of them and they respawn fast so may hold out on them.

Will that not aggro all the rest of the dark elves?

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
02-12-2014, 04:51 PM
I saw him when I attempted to do brownies.
Don't have enough mana to kill both of them and they respawn fast so may hold out on them.

Will that not aggro all the rest of the dark elves?

Not sure - are there two of them??

Not that the wiki is always correct but their hp seem really low for their level (maybe due to being a quest mob?)

In terms of agroing the other dark elves: the only reason I knew the dragoon was there was because I was going to charm some on my enchanter at lower level. Out comes a full plate red-conning DE. Woops

Check it out and report back your findings

Genedin
02-12-2014, 04:54 PM
Not sure - are there two of them??

Not that the wiki is always correct but their hp seem really low for their level (maybe due to being a quest mob?)

In terms of agroing the other dark elves: the only reason I knew the dragoon was there was because I was going to charm some on my enchanter at lower level. Out comes a full plate red-conning DE. Woops

Check it out and report back your findings

Are two brownies, if i commit I could split and get them.

I did some googling, looks like they DE are on a 30 min timer which isnt practical.
It looks like the Bloodforge dwarf in buthcher block is lvl 45 and pretty easy to kill. dont know how spawn timer though.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
02-12-2014, 05:19 PM
Are two brownies, if i commit I could split and get them.

I did some googling, looks like they DE are on a 30 min timer which isnt practical.
It looks like the Bloodforge dwarf in buthcher block is lvl 45 and pretty easy to kill. dont know how spawn timer though.

He's inside the building with two guards at the entrance who will add.

Juevento
02-12-2014, 05:31 PM
Sounds like you're looking for some Chardok AE. Press a couple buttons, wait 20 mins, press a couple buttons, get a rez, press a couple buttons, wait 20 mins etc till 60.

Lemmie tell you how well those AE groups work on PvP servers...