PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Not able to see some Corpses?

Ashintar
02-09-2014, 07:59 PM
Recently I've had a number of instances where people will drag their corpse to me at the EC tunnel for a rez and I'm not able to see the corpse. I can target the corpse, and people claim it is right in front of me, but I cannot see it nor can I rez it. I had to camp out (zoning may work also) and camp back in before I can spot the body and rez it. This used to happen quit frequently many months ago, but over the last week I've seen the problem come back.

Burt
02-13-2014, 12:41 AM
Happening alot during raids where the puller dies away from me and gets dragged to rez. Very annoying having to camp out everytime to see the corpse.

Burt
02-16-2014, 09:06 AM
bump. Invis corpses on raids still annoying. Also starting to drive me nuts when low lvls drag their corpses to the EC tunnel and I have to /camp to be able to see them.

heartbrand
02-16-2014, 09:56 AM
Confirming that this is a large issue with dragged corpses

radditsu
02-16-2014, 12:31 PM
/target corpse
/corpse
Problem resolved.

fullmetalcoxman
02-16-2014, 01:16 PM
/target corpse
/corpse
Problem resolved.

It doesnt work like that, you can target and drag it under your feet, but you still cant see or rez the corpse until you log out and back in.

Haynar
02-16-2014, 01:35 PM
It could be that the client in question thinks corpse is under world or something odd. I changed code for corpses back to original behavior, where it always sends update packets to everyone. So after next patch this should be fixed.

Haynar

Burt
02-16-2014, 09:40 PM
Thanks Haynar =)