PDA

View Full Version : enchanter spell tashania

saedain
02-09-2014, 07:35 PM
Hey guys i just dinged 44 and was wondering if the spells tashania was necessary. the quest looks like a HUGE pain in the ass and a huge amount of time wasted. Anyone have any insight?

phacemeltar
02-09-2014, 07:38 PM
it was a pretty easy quest, took under a day. the difference in MR is pretty big, i would say any upgrade to this line of spells would be necessary.
that being said, there is a new version in a few levels.

Crosswind
02-09-2014, 08:59 PM
Get a wizard or a druid friend, and it takes about 1-2 hours.

It is both a huge pain in the ass and a really nice upgrade.

-Cross

kingsBlend
02-09-2014, 09:40 PM
Just bite your lip and spend a session doing the quest. It really is worth it, especially if you are charming mobs. Plus its a long ride until Tashanian.

Crede
02-11-2014, 11:22 AM
Hey guys i just dinged 44 and was wondering if the spells tashania was necessary. the quest looks like a HUGE pain in the ass and a huge amount of time wasted. Anyone have any insight?

I think you're assuming a little too much. It's really not that bad, and I think I clocked it around 2 hours with a porter (EC bind helps too)

As for time wasted? Ah, I remember that feeling once. The race to get 50+, then suddenly all this free time opens up when you're limited to a few zones. No rush, take your time, enjoy an easy quest which gives you a reason to explore the world of Norrath :)