PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: spawned a mob in Keasora under the world?

knix
02-09-2014, 03:47 AM
this is the fraps of my second attempt at this turn in.

The first time while standing up on the loft of the library, i got agro from every mob in the nearby area. I AE mezzed them and gated out.

Second time the mobs were still down, that I had killed, and I calmed the room looking over the half wall, then went down and charmed the Spectral Librarian and did the turn in, but what happened next was that the Enraged Spectral Librarian spawned under the world i think, cause he was hitting me, but I could not cast a targeted spell on him, I then tried an AE spell to see if that would reach him, and it did not, so i gated out.

the second resist on the AE spell is myself.

fail at embeding

http://youtu.be/mVPsSUmacg4

knix
02-10-2014, 02:28 AM
Following on with the Enchanter epic, We were in the 3rd level of COM, pathing for pet made us agro the reaver inside, so ok, we knew that pathing was messed up, but then while they were fighting inside the house, first heal hit just as planned, the second heal the pet went out of range.

I am not talking about the fight and mobs wandering over the breaks in the sidewalk, I am talking strictly about a fight that was contained inside the last building.

1. pet went out of range for heals.
2. summoned the mage and killed him
3. summoned me to the roof of the houses on ground floor and killed me there.

working properly, pet wouldn't have warped through the wall, the fight would have stayed inside the building, on the "third" floor. Mage and my cleric would have stayed alive.