PDA

View Full Version : Project 1999 and Pantheon

GeinHealy
02-07-2014, 08:02 PM
I mostly just read the forums. This is my first time starting a thread.

I am an American. And I believe in freedom of speech. Freedom of speech has been considered an essential element of democracy since the time of the ancient Greek city-state of Athens.

I hope that I’m allowed to give my opinion on this subject.

I am known among my rl friends and family as being very good at fund raising. My career has nothing to do with fund raising but it has become an activity that I really enjoy. From big organizations fighting breast cancer or AIDS to my local county animal shelter, I’m passionate about connecting my rl friends and family to worthy causes. People that know me know that I wouldn’t waste their time and money on something that I don’t truly believe in.

Please look at the discussions about Project 1999 and Pantheon in this light. And please, give us a break!

Imagine how hurt I would feel if a friend or family member suggested that I’m receiving a kickback from the Lymphoma and Leukemia Society because I’m signing up sponsors for my next Walk-A-Thon. Absurd.

We are all here because we love classic Everquest. It’s as simple as that.

radditsu
02-07-2014, 08:06 PM
Nobody cares. Have a great day.

Ando
02-07-2014, 08:09 PM

+5 Douchebag points.

radditsu
02-07-2014, 08:15 PM
If you have to preface your post with "I am a american and I believe in free speech". You are trying to validate what you say on some shitty internet forum. Its a shitty Internet forum, it barely requires conscious thought. It is my number one pet peeve for someone to try to validate their fucking opinion with "I am an american". Keep your mental validations to yourself and say your point. It makes Americans look small and stupid. It's not needed or desired.

Tasslehofp99
02-07-2014, 08:15 PM
+5 Douchebag points.

I hope you're the Ando that I know from EQ live + xbox live.

Ando
02-07-2014, 08:19 PM
I'm not.

Swish
02-07-2014, 08:27 PM
Contrary to popular hysteria, giving out non-tradeable 90 minute XP potions isn't going to corrupt the server. 7 days early Velious access? Who cares, you'll have 2-3 years or more to enjoy it.

JayN
02-07-2014, 08:30 PM
Imagine how hurt I would feel if a friend or family member suggested that I’m receiving a kickback from the Lymphoma and Leukemia Society because I’m signing up sponsors for my next Walk-A-Thon. Absurd.

We are all here because we love classic Everquest. It’s as simple as that.

All those poor fundraising RMTer's feel the same way im sure

btw im doing a walkathon for everquest you guys should join and donate

Burrito
02-07-2014, 08:33 PM
I'm Canadian and I like maple syrup, and I just want to say that I hope that I’m allowed to give my opinion on a subject-

Pancakes are delicious.

Also- would you direct your friends to a fundraiser that has a rocky background?

Swish
02-07-2014, 08:34 PM
...a fundraiser that has a rocky background?

Got some gossip? Do tell :)

Burrito
02-07-2014, 09:34 PM
Got some gossip? Do tell :)

Most people have already mentioned some personal addiction issues with Brad McQuad, the Vanguard fiasco in all the other threads. Not sure how much more gossip you want.

Asap
02-07-2014, 09:48 PM

Come on dude, this is server chat. You don't have to be a douche with every single post you make.

radditsu
02-07-2014, 11:23 PM
Come on dude, this is server chat. You don't have to be a douche with every single post you make.

Nope but I am an american and my piece of shit opinion matters and must fill expensive hard drive space somewhere.

Swish
02-07-2014, 11:28 PM
Most people have already mentioned some personal addiction issues with Brad McQuad, the Vanguard fiasco in all the other threads. Not sure how much more gossip you want.

That's old news though. If it fails to fund through kickstarter he'll find a way.

Champion_Standing
02-08-2014, 12:38 AM
Fuck you.

HeallunRumblebelly
02-08-2014, 12:41 AM
Nope but I am an american and my piece of shit opinion matters

http://www.personal.psu.edu/aog5271/blogs/english15/hulk_hogan_guitar.jpg

LethalLogic
02-08-2014, 06:44 AM
I'm Canadian and I like maple syrup, and I just want to say that I hope that I’m allowed to give my opinion on a subject-

Pancakes are delicious.

Also- would you direct your friends to a fundraiser that has a rocky background?

LOL

myriverse
02-08-2014, 09:25 AM
Contrary to popular hysteria, giving out non-tradeable 90 minute XP potions isn't going to corrupt the server. 7 days early Velious access? Who cares, you'll have 2-3 years or more to enjoy it.

radditsu
02-08-2014, 11:28 AM
Thanks for covering for me, I had to get in a quick nap at work.

http://replygif.net/i/1018.gif

Tecmos Deception
02-08-2014, 11:40 AM
I am an American.

This is what I thought of:

"I believe in America."

http://www.meedosite.com/wordpress/wp-content/gallery/godfather_opening/t2o122.jpg

GeinHealy
02-08-2014, 01:22 PM
"America has made my fortune."
The Godfather is a classic of cinema!

Thanks to all who took the time to reply to my first thread...
...very much appreciated ;)

Nuggie
02-08-2014, 06:07 PM

This is server chat. Not off topic. Nothing to do with P99.

Clark
02-08-2014, 11:58 PM

^

Also good thread post Gein.

Swish
02-09-2014, 12:39 AM
Pantheon kickstarter needs to do HUGE things over the remaining days... the pledges seemed to have slowed down.