PDA

View Full Version : Spells: Mask of the Hunter

Daldaen
02-06-2014, 08:58 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73039&highlight=mask+hunter

Same thing still happening, was never fixed. The Magnification portion of this spell should last through zoning, camping, gating whatever... it shouldn't ever disappear until you lose the buff.

Currently if you zone, or log off, you lose that part of the buff.

Awwalike
02-06-2014, 09:14 PM
it's perfect, the magnification is the most annoying thing ever.

Daldaen
02-06-2014, 10:05 PM
it's perfect, the magnification is the most annoying thing ever.

Die in a fire. Magnification is why druids are awesome.

Larger field of vision = better ability to see mobs to CC = makes yourself useful in group with uber root CC = druids get invited to every group ever.

So fixing this would be fantastic.

Technique
02-07-2014, 01:21 AM
Larger field of vision = better ability to see mobs to CC = makes yourself useful in group with uber root CC = druids get invited to every group ever.Aww, bluebie reasoning is so quaint.

Daldaen
02-21-2014, 01:57 PM
Ellendilh Silvermist
10-18-2002, 09:38 AM
It doesn't reduce your character size, but augments your view, like reversed binoculars (if this makes sense). You actually see more on your screen.

Can only be cast Outdoors, but doesn't drop upon zoning (normal buff, not an illusion), and still works Indoors until it wears off.

chenier
10-18-2002, 11:33 AM
I've noticed that it does reduce your size a little, but so little, you'll never notice. The magnification of your sight you do notice, but doesn't bother me a bit.

I hate it when it wears off, or I've died on an indoor raid tho. Must get Stalker. /sigh

Sekira Ashdelane
10-22-2002, 07:27 AM
I have never had my sight magnification knocked off by C3... Usually I know that Mask as worn off because my view pops back to normal :P

Unfortunately the old eqdruids.com forums didn't fully archive otherwise I'm sure I could pull up more evidence.

Please bump for classicness. As a level 60 Druid you should get used to the magnification at all times. As with the last quote, I too always noticed it wearing off cause of my vision change. Also it felt weird playing Alts after playing on Druid with Mask for many hours.

Daldaen
02-27-2014, 09:26 AM
Bump. Really missing my magnification when I zone...