PDA

View Full Version : WTB Congo is scammer

Huggie
08-05-2010, 12:50 AM
dont deal with Congo he is a scammer he put lambent BP up in trade then canclled out bronze up and scammed me...BEWARE of CONGO IN EC

Enderenter
08-05-2010, 01:08 AM
Do you have proof? If so, get him blacklisted/banned - also report this to GMs if you haven't.

Huggie
08-05-2010, 01:10 AM
i did.

Huggie
08-05-2010, 02:31 AM
he is now playing a character named Chimpanzee fyi

Volga
08-05-2010, 02:44 AM
Sorry about your situation dude - but you let it happen. You didn't hover over the item and verify it, you didn't bother to read the text that shows so and so has given you item. Not saying what he did is right or anything but you own some of the responsibility for your negative experience.

Good luck on future trades.

Huggie
08-05-2010, 02:53 AM
i agree 100%...just letting others be aware.

Enderenter
08-05-2010, 11:12 AM
Too many times I've seen people try the Fungi, cancel trade, Cloth Shirt, or Lammy, cancel trade, that crappy sword that looks like Lammy.

Triple check, and if they cancel/close trade window then reopen, triple check again.

Hope this guy gets banned, people like this are not good for the server.

Lucrio40
08-05-2010, 11:22 AM
If people fall for this shit, yeah it's a bit fucked up to say, but they deserve it.

Indeed! Cull the weak! Exploit the stupid! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

Emoqq
08-05-2010, 11:33 AM
Anyone know any cloak which looks like the Cloak of Flame?

WTS Cloak of Flames...... *shifty eyes*

Yoite
08-05-2010, 11:44 AM
molten cloak....Tehehehehhehehehehhe

Aaryn
08-05-2010, 01:11 PM
Guy gets scammed warns others about said scammer and of course some douche bag tells him its his own fault...... dont you think he know this already ?? douche bag

Aaryn

HippoNipple
08-05-2010, 01:47 PM
^^^

I agree, these forums are full of people who think they are the shit and attack people for being stupid instead of the person who was an asshole. The point of this post was to alert people to not deal with Congo - not to brag about how smart the OP was, he knows he fucked up.

Huggie
08-05-2010, 02:27 PM
I agree, these forums are full of people who think they are the shit and attack people for being stupid instead of the person who was an asshole. The point of this post was to alert people to not deal with Congo - not to brag about how smart the OP was, he knows he fucked up.

^^^

azeth
08-05-2010, 05:34 PM
yo you guys remember Goldeneye? I always played as the fat russian guy

Theldios
08-05-2010, 05:46 PM
Sorry I didn't realize this was a carebear forum for consoling people about how they should have been smarter than such a simple scheme by shady individuals

I'm so sorry I made a straight forward post about how it's never happened to me, and that the OP should be smarter than the scammers from now on.

I don't think I'm the shit, I just don't fall for unintelligent schemes for ripping people off in EQ..

/em wonders to whatever happend to
"If you can't say something nice.. then don't say nothin at all"
Peter rabbit learned that lesson and he is not even human nor intelligent :P