PDA

View Full Version : So, any druids want to help a straggling troll

bounky37
08-04-2010, 05:52 PM
I have a few friends that want to group up and go get some crushbone belts and raid crushbone keep over in Great faydark. Starting in innothule swamp, I knew it was going to be an adventure. Traveling the South desert of ro, over to the oasis of mar, through the northern desert of ro. Finally making my way to eastern freeport under the secret tunnel to head to the docks with a hostile fisherman who was killed for me upon request from some nice fellows. Now waiting for the long boat, I made my way 2 stops over to butcherblock and a nice necromancer who had a second language of english guided me to jump off and swim around the fortress away from guards. Now, just following the road dodging dwarven guards, I made my way to greater faydark. Seeing a friend of mine and thier group, i went over and said hello. Out of nowhere, I get 2 shotted by a bixie and appear back in innothule swamp. 2 hours it took me to get there, and I need a port back to Greater Faydark if anyone could be so kind.

TL'DR

I died from a 2 hour walk and am requesting a port from a friendly druid back to greater faydark from Grobb.

My name is zokthul if you would like to message me, and thank you everyone that helped me get there.

Kastro
08-04-2010, 07:16 PM
Dont DO it :P You will destroy your neriak faction FYI

bounky37
08-04-2010, 07:44 PM
Killing crushbone orcs? You sure?

fwaits
08-04-2010, 07:49 PM
Indigo Brotherhood is lowered killing Crushbone Orcs. Some DE's in Neriak are on this faction. Namely the Warrior Guild, and I believe many guards in Neriak and possibly Nektulos.

http://web.archive.org/web/20010413121012/eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/faction.html?faction=80

Chodan
08-04-2010, 07:50 PM
Warrior guild i think faction hits in CB.

Quoted from EQ Zam, "The Dark Elf Warriors Guild. The Indigo Brotherhood has struck an alliance with the Crushbone Orcs, sending their Ambassador to Emperor Crush himself. It remains to be seen what will come of it.

The Guildhall of the Indigo Brotherhood can be found in the Neriak Commons. The guildmaster Seloxia Punox leads the guild in the opposition of The Emerald Warriors of Kelethin and the Steel Warriors of of Qeynos and Freeport."

Desert
08-04-2010, 08:31 PM
back in the day on live my brother played an inky SK. he xp'd in crushbone at the normal level range, and he completed his epic quest with no issues. i say piss on the indigo brotherhood :)

however, I think it depends on your class whether or not this is a good idea.

Gris
08-04-2010, 08:32 PM
I don't know if you're a shaman, but if you are and you hunt in CB, you won't be able to complete the Regent of Innoruuk snare neck quest.

Kastro
08-04-2010, 08:54 PM
you can also slaughter halfings and do wine quest to make amends