PDA

View Full Version : why is everyone so upset over a potion that cuts your exp in half?

sox7d
02-02-2014, 08:32 PM
just dont drink it

Thulack
02-02-2014, 08:33 PM
/fail

Sarajo
02-02-2014, 08:36 PM
Don't tell me what to do you whimpering whelp

Swish
02-02-2014, 08:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/dnwIOMh.gif

Xelris
02-02-2014, 09:00 PM

Never liked that gif, because it's incorrect.

Otto probably gets more ass than a toilette seat.

Swish
02-02-2014, 09:03 PM

Otto sleeps in (Trashco) dumpsters :(

Clark
02-03-2014, 05:58 AM

LOL :D

myxomatosii
02-03-2014, 09:47 AM
just dont drink it

Its the only way I can cope with my insane twinkage.

Its for those of us who are just too good. You can't understand.

Cecily
02-03-2014, 10:13 AM
I like a challenge. 50% exp, bring it on.

skipdog
02-03-2014, 12:02 PM
I agree. I'm still trying to fathom why nobody cares that they won't even be able to attend the first week of Velious release unless they donate at least $100. Some of us have been looking forward to that first week of release for years... now we have to pay for it. Truly disappointing.

Swish
02-03-2014, 12:13 PM
I agree. I'm still trying to fathom why nobody cares that they won't even be able to attend the first week of Velious release unless they donate at least $100. Some of us have been looking forward to that first week of release for years... now we have to pay for it. Truly disappointing.

Waited for years but can't possibly do an extra 7 days.

Who got the first Jade Chokidai Prod? Who was the first to farm HS? Kill Faydedar?

Chances are if you don't know its because you don't care or it doesnt matter to you, Velious won't be any different.

skipdog
02-03-2014, 12:54 PM
Waited for years but can't possibly do an extra 7 days.

Who got the first Jade Chokidai Prod? Who was the first to farm HS? Kill Faydedar?

Chances are if you don't know its because you don't care or it doesnt matter to you, Velious won't be any different.

You think I care because I want a chance to get server firsts? Honestly that has absolutely nothing to do with it. I can't believe that is the angle you chose to try to point out how dumb my opinion is.

I can't believe people have such a hard time understanding why some would be disappointed that they can't experience the first week of velious without paying $500. If you can't understand why having the 'first week of an expansion release denied to you unless you pay money' would bother some people, then I don't know what else to say.

I know everybody here is eager to point and laugh at others for complaining about this free server and complaining about the efforts to help this new game get off the ground, but I don't see how some honest feedback about their decisions is hurting anybody.

Cecily
02-03-2014, 01:01 PM
Kinda agree with both of you. It sucks, but it also really doesn't matter in the big picture. EQ players are nothing if not patient. It's a game about waiting.

koros
02-03-2014, 01:58 PM

No.