PDA

View Full Version : Enchanter Selling to KOS

Vidar
01-31-2014, 06:20 PM
Ok, so i am kos to Rivervale guards. The Merchants in Misty are dubious. Ive tried the faction boosting spells. Merchants are still dubious. I try an illusion (halfling/spirit wolf/elementals/etc) And the faction stays at Dubious. What am i missing? Can enchanters not to sell to KOS merchants at all? or is this a bug or something?

koros
01-31-2014, 06:23 PM
charm the npc you want to sell to

SwordNboard
01-31-2014, 06:30 PM
You can't sell to a charmed vendor, but this is one of the reasons enchanters should be careful about factions. You cannot pass said faction once youre max kos.

Vidar
01-31-2014, 06:34 PM
You can't sell to a charmed vendor, but this is one of the reasons enchanters should be careful about factions. You cannot pass said faction once youre max kos.

ok, that makes sense

Thulack
01-31-2014, 06:52 PM
Also if you choose a religion that makes a big different too.

baalzy
01-31-2014, 07:02 PM
http://wiki.project1999.com/Bandages_for_Honeybugger

This'll fix your faction pretty fast. Take like 4 backpacks full with ya and you'd def be up to apprehensive with all your faction gaining abilities.

When I leveled on guards w/ my gnome necro I would just periodically take 6 backpacks full of bandage stacks. Spend 20-30 minutes trading them in 4 at a time (each one in its own trade slot) to get back to max faction and then spend the next 3-4 hours murdering guards before repeating. Never was KoS to the guards, could always vendor in-zone. Was great.