PDA

View Full Version : Most populated server?

Majestical
08-04-2010, 04:06 AM
Sorry if this has been asked before, or is found somewhere. I'm new to this... Curious what server is the most Populated.

Edgetiq
08-04-2010, 04:16 AM
There is only one P1999? It has about 700 people on at peak times.

Uaellaen
08-04-2010, 05:32 AM
actualy the peak is 903 players ...

Malrubius
08-04-2010, 10:27 AM
actualy the peak is 903 players ...

Holy crap! I didn't realize it had gotten that high. Shouldn't it be going DOWN in the summertime?

This is going to be nuts come September/October. And eventually Kunark...omg.

PhelanKA
08-04-2010, 10:40 AM
Holy crap! I didn't realize it had gotten that high. Shouldn't it be going DOWN in the summertime?

I love bein outdoors during the summer months as much as the next guy, but lately it's been about 95-100 degrees with 90% humidity. That kinda weather is for salamanders.

azeth
08-04-2010, 11:31 AM

Considering primetime is after school/work hours (yes even considering PST/CST/EST) I'd assume the numbers are showing their face value.

Kunark is a different story.

fuji
08-04-2010, 12:21 PM
What is the servers max load anyways? Would be awesome to see like 3k one day.

PhelanKA
08-04-2010, 12:34 PM
What is the servers max load anyways? Would be awesome to see like 3k one day.

In what particular way would that be awesome? I mean we're talkin a waiting-list-for-camping-the-EC-tunnel-busy here.

Malrubius
08-04-2010, 12:44 PM
In what particular way would that be awesome? I mean we're talkin a waiting-list-for-camping-the-EC-tunnel-busy here.

I think he means after Kunark and Velious have been released, in which case we'd have a reasonable amount of room for 3k online.

I know that the classic servers usually had 2-3k during primetime in the Kunark timeframe.

That said, I wouldn't want to see much beyond 3k, even with Velious.

fuji
08-04-2010, 01:21 PM

I always liked the community more than anything, and with more people on it makes the world feel like more is going on. I know the popular zones are way too crowded, but I enjoy running zone to zone and passing people on the way. I joined more so for that feeling than to camp and loot the same items I got 10 years ago.

Zordana
08-04-2010, 04:12 PM
Sorry if this has been asked before, or is found somewhere. I'm new to this... Curious what server is the most Populated.

short answer: this server

Bubbles
08-04-2010, 05:03 PM

quoted for truth. If the server hit 3k population, that would mean at least 700 necros and 700 mages and 700 druids.

There would be a 3 day waiting list for Gornit in OOT.