PDA

View Full Version : Necromancer Skullcap Quests

titanshub
01-28-2014, 05:32 AM
Just looking for a definitive answer. I have done some searching on the P99 forums and I see some conjecture that the 8th skull cap quest is not achievable on this server due to the timeline. Is this correct?

So 1-7 doable but 8 is not. Will 8 be implemented with the Velious timeline?

Just got the first level skullcap tonight and I was just wondering if it was worth the effort of perusing. I really like the bone helmet look of these things.

Daldaen
01-28-2014, 11:32 AM
8th skull won't be added until after Velious and then that is a big maybe. It was actually added during LDoN or GoD. But it was likely completed before then, the devs just forgot.

It is IMO balanced relative to Greenmist, the SK arc which WAS added during Velious.

So no it won't be unless the devs decide on special content post Velious and decide to include the necro/shaman/warrior/monk final items.

EliteJackson
01-31-2014, 11:30 PM
Rank 7 is +5 int, +10 mana, and 5 MR. Not shabby compared to most other soloable options. Plus, looks awesome.

I felt it was worth it, even without rank 8. Final upgrade isn't much better.

tristantio
02-07-2014, 05:41 PM
Allakhazam says its supposed to have a black tint on p99 but I notice it doesn't - on live was it a black leather helm or just plain leather as it is on p99?