PDA

View Full Version : Faction caps?

Lazortag
08-03-2010, 03:34 PM
So I finally got that bad-ass mask that lets me turn my Bard into a Dark-elf. I turn it on, and go con some dark elf guards (who I have lowest possible faction with, since I've killed them a zillion times) and they con Apprehensive. Is this the normal faction for dark elves, or is this just the lowest a dark elf can go with other dark elves? If not, (and this is my real question) is there any way a character can be a total pariah and not be liked in any city?

Malrubius
08-03-2010, 03:36 PM
So I finally got that bad-ass mask that lets me turn my Bard into a Dark-elf. I turn it on, and go con some dark elf guards (who I have lowest possible faction with, since I've killed them a zillion times) and they con Apprehensive. Is this the normal faction for dark elves, or is this just the lowest a dark elf can go with other dark elves? If not, (and this is my real question) is there any way a character can be a total pariah and not be liked in any city?

What is your Bard's religion?

Lazortag
08-03-2010, 03:52 PM
Agnostic.

Aandolaf
08-03-2010, 03:58 PM
Yes, you can be kos in your own starting city.

guineapig
08-03-2010, 04:00 PM
You can always become KoS to any faction regardless of who you are and what you worship.

Reiker
08-03-2010, 04:02 PM
Yeah illusions are broken. I slaughtered thousands of guards on my mage, and could still walk around freely / sell / bank in DE illusion. Most likely the illusion just adds however many points, so even if you're bottomed out the + to faction will bring you to app or whatever.

Droop
08-03-2010, 04:59 PM
I haven't killed any DE's (or any CB orcs or anything like that) and I am an agnostic halfling rogue. I con amiable with my illusion I believe. I am dubious I think in Oggok.

Anyone know exactly how this is supposed to work? I never had a mask in classic so not sure.

I'd imagine it'd work the same as chanters illusions? Essentially the same spell is cast yes? Illusion: Dark Elf.

Teeroyoyort
08-03-2010, 05:15 PM
they will also make you kos in good places lol.