PDA

View Full Version : Pathing Dreadlands - Yeti cave

Forza
01-26-2014, 02:56 PM
This is a really good spot but I have a few issues with it:

Pathing. Much like other spots in the game, the pathing is an issue. If you pull a mob outside of the cave and you don't walk him out, the yeti WILL be stuck in the mountain. I died this way because I couldn't cast on him while he was coming toward me because I literally couldn't see him coming. Another pathing issue: If I park my pet outside instead of having him follow me into the cave, and instruct him to attack, he'll literally go above the cave entrance running into the wall forever.

I had another issue where I respawned in DL and I feel like as soon as I sat I got agro from that same yeti, although that could have been another yeti stuck in the ground somewhere, because he appeared literally out of nowhere.

Anyway, my in game name is Forza, I petitioned really late last night as well.

Sarius
01-26-2014, 03:03 PM
Another issue with the large yet cave: in the three spawn room in the right the yetis will not path right towards you when they are pulled. They will first run to the middle of the room (often agroing the other yetis) then proceed to run towards you. Sometimes they will run back and forth to the middle of the room several times before actually coming to the tunnel (pull spot).