PDA

View Full Version : Luclin Models

Jereziah
11-30-2009, 09:54 PM
Before I begin, let me say that I truly am one of the most nostalgic players in existence. I played back in Alpha and Beta stages, when the only zone that was open was Everfrost (originally).

That said, I've finally (praise the lord) managed to convince my wife to begin playing with me again on 1999 server. She noted (rightly so) that she really misses the luclin models. I hadn't really thought much about it so I made a toon on PEQ just to check them out again and I must say I do miss them.

I fully realize a TON of players prefer the old ones. And so we find our segway into my question:

Given enabling luclin models is a personal choice and can be 100% on or 100% off for each individual player, thus creating little unique environments different for each player tailor-made to their preference, is it 100% out of the question to ask for luclin model support on this server? It wouldn't change gameplay and would allow those who wanted it, to use it, without any affect on game play whatsoever, and those who didn't want it would never know others are even using it.

Thoughts?

Tovok
11-30-2009, 10:11 PM
I sympathize. There are some races I can't play with old models due to bugs that just drive me up a tree.

On the other hand, there's a certain appeal in knowing how you look to others. There's a definite element of showing off or just looking cool to the other players as a motivation in MMOs. Totally subjective appearances definitely confound this.

On a related note, I would love it if the Luclin elemental models were disabled for everyone. I turned mine off by hand, but it does bother me a little that everyone else is seeing that awful mouth breathing wobbly fish moron instead of the alien but elegant floating blob of water I see myself.

Jereziah
11-30-2009, 10:17 PM
I'm more curious as to whether the models are even possible? Or if they are just disabled at the server level right now? It would help me in identifying the audience I need to convince.

Tovok
11-30-2009, 10:20 PM
I think they are "unentitled" at the server level. The client is obviously capable of displaying them, but I think they are telling the client that you haven't bought SoL and so you don't get the goodies.

Jereziah
11-30-2009, 10:39 PM
Interesting... wtb Aeolwind / Rogean thoughts.

Wenai
11-30-2009, 10:44 PM
Muhahahahahahahaha. No Luclin models for you!

I know that Nilbog intentionally disabled them. I am sure he can elaborate more if he so chooses. I personally welcome their disabling.

Aeolwind
11-30-2009, 10:44 PM
One possible scenario is that they are restricted based on the number of expansions we have open. IE they won't be available unless we open expansions to Luclin.

Another is that it is flat disabled in the DB.

Jereziah
11-30-2009, 11:06 PM
I guess what I would like to peacefully discuss is the fact that they don't affect gameplay at all, and (for those of us) who enjoy them, make it *much* more enjoyable.

I simply want to discuss, get his thoughts.

cassaruby
11-30-2009, 11:23 PM
old models because it carries the vibe.

zionmuffin
11-30-2009, 11:25 PM
I personally liked some of them, and choice is always nice. I don't think they would take away from the classic feel I'm firmly addicted to.
I had really hoped (long time ago) that EQ2 was going to be classic eq just pretty :) boy was I let down....

my 2 cents...

Reiker
11-30-2009, 11:39 PM
I fully support discriminating those who prefer Luclin models. That's like preferring Hinder to Led Zeppelin.

Jereziah
12-01-2009, 01:54 AM
I know there are more folks out there that wouldn't mind at least having the option, speak up folks!

zionmuffin
12-01-2009, 02:00 AM
I like Led Zeppelin :)
and some of the Luclin models :)

kissemisse
12-01-2009, 02:53 AM
i would stop playing if new models were enabled,
i would not personally use them but the idea that others would see me in that just breaks my heart.
old models just rule too much and we all know its all about the looks.

Allizia
12-01-2009, 05:36 AM
I really don't think you have even a faintly remote chance of getting Luclin models enabled on a classic server. You have to think of the public eye as well, when people think about coming back for nostalgia and they see screenshots you took with Luclin models enabled etc. The entire point of the server is to re-release EQ as close as possible to how was in 1999, which means no Luclin models!

mrgoochio
12-01-2009, 06:55 AM
if it were possible, i'd go back on skeletons, wolves, moss snakes, etc. if i could. i love the classic models

guineapig
12-01-2009, 08:20 AM
if it were possible, i'd go back on skeletons, wolves, moss snakes, etc. if i could. i love the classic models

I believe somebody is working on that actually.

stormlord
12-01-2009, 08:27 AM
I forgot that the old models had social animations.

You know the new models don't look right in old zones. # of polygons in the environment doesn't mesh with the new models.

I was going to go into more detail, but heck, all that would do is make someone feel like i'm threatening their life (don't want flames).

Jereziah
12-01-2009, 11:25 AM
Some valid points, however, is it fair for people to say "I don't want Bob to see me looking like this?"

If each player can change the way the game appears to them, that should be their own personal preference. The argument that it changes the way YOU appear to THEM falls short of providing sufficient reason why they shouldn't be re-enabled.

Each player is entitled to play the game from their computer chair, doing so how they please. But if you start demanding other players receive an experience based on what YOU want, well, isn't that a little selfish?

I think people need to consider that for a moment. How much do you truly have the right to request? What you see on your screen? Sure, what I see on mine? I really don't think so, it's my screen, if I want to see luclin models I should be able to see them.

I'm truly failing to see the justification behind that as the reason, it's selfish and completely over-extending.

Jereziah
12-01-2009, 11:27 AM
@ stormlord, I realize it's not completely blended. But I'll restate my earlier point. This change would leave the option up to the player. It would have ZERO affect on anyone else if they simply never turned the models on.

All we're talking about here is giving players the 'option' to turn on the models, most players probably won't, but I'm sure there are a good handful that would.

Aeolwind
12-01-2009, 11:42 AM

Wenai and Secrets. Few more bugs to be hammered out.

I'm just curious. How could anyone like the Luclin models? The run animation resembled that of special olympic hurdlers, the robes all looked the same, the armor had no variation, everytime I go ton my horse my shield clipped through my body, hell the shield wasn't even attached to my arm, it bisected it vertically.... I could go on.

In closing: I don't see it ever happening, mainly for the reasons stated here. There've been a few on the dev team that wanted them and were shot down as well. I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Wenai
12-01-2009, 11:46 AM

This is true. We have had a lot of people take a few different stabs at it. This is where we are at:
http://i50.tinypic.com/dym6is.jpg

Unfortunately we have had a few critical errors show up and we are not sure why. Until we can find a work around for these errors, we may just hang tight. I know Secrets somehow got it working perfectly but they weren't sure how. It has to do with disabling and enabling files etc etc etc. So Secrets had some combination of changed files that we did not that caused things to work.

Takshaka
12-01-2009, 12:40 PM
This is true. We have had a lot of people take a few different stabs at it. This is where we are at:

Unfortunately we have had a few critical errors show up and we are not sure why. Until we can find a work around for these errors, we may just hang tight. I know Secrets somehow got it working perfectly but they weren't sure how. It has to do with disabling and enabling files etc etc etc. So Secrets had some combination of changed files that we did not that caused things to work.

Woohoo!!! This is awesome news! I cannot wait to have all the original models back.

Jereziah
12-01-2009, 12:59 PM
Wenai and Secrets. Few more bugs to be hammered out.

I'm just curious. How could anyone like the Luclin models?

I guess it's just personal preference. All of the human/elf character models at present all stand the exact same. All with their arms bent at their sides like they are ken-dolls and were just positioned to sit in a window. With the new models, there are a few little flares that really give personality to the different races. Wood Elf males stand with more weight on one leg, things like that, it adds flare and dynamics.

Anyways, I can't argue mechanically for it, all I can do is argue cosmetically. Ultimately though, I suppose we're at the mercy of you folks. It's unfortunate that it's not even being considered though, it would have been nice to have the option.

Alveus
12-01-2009, 01:20 PM
I actually agree with Jereziah on this one. Not allowing someone the ability to choose their models because YOU believe them to be ugly is entirely selfish. What I wonder is why the devs arn't saying because it'd take some work.

bigups43
12-01-2009, 01:29 PM
I know there are more folks out there that wouldn't mind at least having the option, speak up folks!

I think on a personal level its fine. I quite like the luclin models, and would use them if I knew how. If it doesnt affect game play (for one's self or others) then the gui should be whatever the end user wants it to be.

Someone earlier on in the thread said that they couldnt stand the idea of someone else seeing them in the luclin models. Well, thats life, people perceive you to be something other than what you really are all the time.

nilbog
12-01-2009, 01:39 PM
Project 1999 is an Everquest Emulated Server committed to providing the classic Everquest experience as it was beginning in 1999.

^

Not allowing someone the ability to choose their models because YOU believe them to be ugly is entirely selfish.

The ability to choose your models is based on your client.. which is ran by our server source.. which has expansion count of 0. (disabling iksars, etc) Which I assume is why you can't use the models to begin with. After testing, it appears you *can* use elemental pets by enabling them in the options prior to launching the game. I didn't put effort into disabling these.. its just a byproduct of making this classic. I don't foresee myself putting work into making sure people can use them though.

Given the option, I would disable all luclin models for anyone connecting here, forever. That's the selfish kind of bastard I am :)

Otto
12-01-2009, 02:03 PM
Given the option, I would disable all luclin models for anyone connecting here, forever. That's the selfish kind of bastard I am :)

Thumbs up!

cassaruby
12-01-2009, 02:07 PM
so cool

Jereziah
12-01-2009, 03:27 PM
Considering dozens of people, including myself, donate to your server to help off-set your folks out of pocket expenses, I certainly hope you're kidding Nil. We deserve something a little more than a 'selfish bastard'. I myself donated money to help your cause because I respect what you folks are doing and the amount of time it's taken you, I would never take away from that. I truly love this server, enjoy the time spent here, and only wish to see it made better.

People keep saying this is 'classic everquest' and that we're adhering to the experience felt in 1999, I call BS on an epic scale Nil.

- In-game compass? Sure as shit not 1999.
- Item linking from chat? Definitely not 1999.
- Kedge open? Certainly not upon release.
- Everyone having vision so humans aren't blind in the dark? This is a completely game-altering mechanic that you've chosen to implement (and very wisely so I might add). But 100% not even close to the 1999 experience.

Please don't quote the book to us saying 'xyz can't be changed because it's not classic' when at every turn we're exposed to non-classic improvements. You folks have done AN AMAZING JOB at recreating classic everquest in 95% of it's existence. The 5% are creature comforts that you have changed deliberately to make the gameplay more fun. You haven't heard a single player complaining that they wished sense heading was back, or that maps for cities are horrible... Do you really think you'd receive a wall of anger if you enabled luclin models?

There are approximately 3 or 4 people in this thread that argued against it, that's hardly the majority here. Please, Nil, take a step back, look at what we're asking and ask yourself if a change such as this would improve the experience for more than 50% of the players on the server, if the answer is yes, shouldn't this be a no-brainer?

Aeolwind
12-01-2009, 03:32 PM
Considering dozens of people, including myself, donate to your server to help off-set your folks out of pocket expenses, I certainly hope you're kidding Nil. We deserve something a little more than a 'selfish bastard'. I myself donated money to help your cause because I respect what you folks are doing and the amount of time it's taken you, I would never take away from that. I truly love this server, enjoy the time spent here, and only wish to see it made better.

People keep saying this is 'classic everquest' and that we're adhering to the experience felt in 1999, I call BS on an epic scale Nil.

- Everyone having vision so humans aren't blind in the dark? This is a completely game-altering mechanic that you've chosen to implement (and very wisely so I might add). But 100% not even close to the 1999 experience.

Please don't quote the book to us saying 'xyz can't be changed because it's not classic' when at every turn we're exposed to non-classic improvements.

Seriously, agian Some are client side issues. Such as maps and vision. You can turn the compass off yourself, slacker. And I will tell you, probably unlike Nil, to kiss my puckered brown star fish.

Jereziah
12-01-2009, 03:34 PM
/shrug, I'm speaking in general to the entirety of the gaming experience. If the issues are out of your control 100% than there's nothing you can do about it. Why you feel the need to act like a complete asshat on these forums is beyond me Aeol. I apologized in a different thread when I felt people were flaming you, and clearly you don't give 2 shits.

A proper post from an admin clearly stating that these are 100% not implementable for XYZ reason, would go a long way. Verbally insulting the players who make your project a reality is self-degrading.

Aeolwind
12-01-2009, 03:40 PM
/shrug, I'm speaking in general to the entirety of the gaming experience. If the issues are out of your control 100% than there's nothing you can do about it. Why you feel the need to act like a complete asshat on these forums is beyond me Aeol. I apologized in a different thread when I felt people were flaming you, and clearly you don't give 2 shits.

A proper post from an admin clearly stating that these are 100% not implementable for XYZ reason, would go a long way. Verbally insulting the players who make your project a reality is self-degrading.

Not being an asshat. Just cause you want something change and feel you are entitled to it doesn't mean your opinion matters more than anyone elses. In general, when someone approaches me as I'm completely wrong even though I have a large say in the decisions I tell them to pucker up. Cause you'll never get any head way with me by acting as you are or expecting us to focus strictly on your issues. And as such, have a seat and get in line. But your sense of entitlement is rather annoying. So, either find a new horse to beat to death or another torch or cross to bare. Cause this one is going no where.

stormlord
12-01-2009, 03:44 PM

Please don't quote the book to us saying 'xyz can't be changed because it's not classic' when at every turn we're exposed to non-classic improvements. You folks have done AN AMAZING JOB at recreating classic everquest in 95% of it's existence. The 5% are creature comforts that you have changed deliberately to make the gameplay more fun. You haven't heard a single player complaining that they wished sense heading was back, or that maps for cities are horrible... Do you really think you'd receive a wall of anger if you enabled luclin models?

There are approximately 3 or 4 people in this thread that argued against it, that's hardly the majority here. Please, Nil, take a step back, look at what we're asking and ask yourself if a change such as this would improve the experience for more than 50% of the players on the server, if the answer is yes, shouldn't this be a no-brainer?

Speak for yourself.

I request that I be made blind again. This is a slap in the face.

I want it to be DARK again!

Note: This is 50% seriousness and 50% tongue in cheek. Please note that the developers have a subjective opinion of what classic is and should be. If you disagree with their implementation of it, make your own classic server. Speaking of which, if I could I might! I'd love to bring back the night. I'd view it as an improvement. I'm sure a few others would agree with me.

Jereziah
12-01-2009, 03:46 PM
I'd like to bring this back to the original topic, which was luclin models. At present here's where we stand:

- The argument against them states they aren't classic.
- The counter to this argument lies in the fact there are plenty of non-classic things in game.

So, as stormlord so eloquently put it, tonge and cheek aside, that's where we stand.

@ Aeolwind, we'll agree to disagree. Storm is right, your view on what classic should be differs from mine, I respect that.

guineapig
12-01-2009, 04:04 PM
Huzah!!!

Danth
12-01-2009, 04:06 PM
I'd be all for human night blindness if only it wasn't a client-side issue. EQ doesn't feel like EQ without nights being dark.--and I play human characters.

Luclin player models are a harmless cosmetic feature which should be permitted if at all possible. I say that as someone who would never turn any of them on because I think they look stupid. Each to his own.

Danth

Aeolwind
12-01-2009, 04:13 PM
Pretty much everyone has dark elf vision & all the information I've received on it is "Client side". Hence, no touchy touchy.

Aeolwind
12-01-2009, 04:13 PM
I'd be all for human night blindness if only it wasn't a client-side issue. EQ doesn't feel like EQ without nights being dark.--and I play human characters.

Luclin player models are a harmless cosmetic feature which should be permitted if at all possible. I say that as someone who would never turn any of them on because I think they look stupid. Each to his own.

Danth

Tied to the expansion that we are open too. Ergo, to engage luclin models, we'd need to engage Luclin.

Tovok
12-01-2009, 04:22 PM
I wonder if AA would show up as a by product of having Luclin enabled, or if the controls are more granular.

Edit: and Vah Shir =/

Danth
12-01-2009, 04:22 PM
It's not that we all have DE vision literally--DE's still have a separate effect--just most outdoor areas have a much brighter night time than they used to. There are a handful of areas in-game where it's virtually black without a light source as a human. Since that's tied to the graphics engine, though, I assumed it was a client issue. I suppose there's some slim chance that it may be a configurable file, much as certain types of NPC's. That's mere unsupported, and likely inaccurate, conjecture though.

I'm told the new elementals work. I can't confirm, though, since (as with the player models) I leave the old ones on.

Danth

Jereziah
12-01-2009, 04:29 PM
When I play, my interface includes all relevant and current UI windows if I want to see them (I don't). ALT+Q opens the quest interface, that was just released a few years ago wasn't it?

AA tabs, the whole works, all appear. Are they supposed to? I thought everyone had them but they just didn't work or do anything.

Tovok
12-01-2009, 04:29 PM
Unfortunately, the new ones do work. I think you have to go out of your way to disable them in eqclient.ini.

The SoD folks have a patcher that changes around text files and such (spells and whatnot). I would be possible to adapt something like this to

- remove compass
- install velious ui
- rename mp3s
- disable luclin elementals in eqclient.ini

If there's much interest I'd be willing to donate some time to adapt this.

Takshaka
12-01-2009, 04:32 PM
Unfortunately, the new ones do work. I think you have to go out of your way to disable them in eqclient.ini.

The SoD folks have a patcher that changes around text files and such (spells and whatnot). I would be possible to adapt something like this to

- remove compass
- install velious ui
- rename mp3s

I think this is a much needed feature(EDIT: I meant addition to the files section). Basically this could all be done with a batch file, I thought about writing one the first time I screwed up my install but I didnt and the second time around it worked. However, it would have saved my friends quite a bit of time when they were installing and reinstalling titanium

Aeolwind
12-01-2009, 04:49 PM

- remove compass
- install velious ui
- rename mp3s

There was some work done on a patcher, but I think left incomplete so we weren't able to finish making it work. To make life a bit easier on everyone we can have it hosted separately from the LS and P1999 server. There is a mini-patcher that is included with the AXC server repack, would require the modification, but if you are willing I say go for it.

nilbog
12-01-2009, 04:55 PM
Considering dozens of people, including myself, donate to your server to help off-set your folks out of pocket expenses, I certainly hope you're kidding Nil. We deserve something a little more than a 'selfish bastard'.

I gave you the technical response.. I'm quoting it again below. I think the point was missed.

The ability to choose your models is based on your client.. which is ran by our server source.. which has expansion count of 0. (disabling iksars, etc) Which I assume is why you can't use the models to begin with. After testing, it appears you *can* use elemental pets by enabling them in the options prior to launching the game. I didn't put effort into disabling these.. its just a byproduct of making this classic. I don't foresee myself putting work into making sure people can use them though.

? I thought this was clear. I didn't take them away on purpose. I'm saying, in light of everything that needs fixing, I'm not putting more work into making luclin models functional. It has nothing to do with the compass, boats, or anything else.

It has nothing to do with donation money.. the donation money is for the server hosting costs. It does not entitle you or anyone else to services, in-game features, or dedicated support.

Please, Nil, take a step back, look at what we're asking and ask yourself if a change such as this would improve the experience for more than 50% of the players on the server, if the answer is yes, shouldn't this be a no-brainer?

Just to see how many people actually want this.. I'll make a poll. Take note that it DEFINITELY will subtract time from working on classic features, which was my original point.

Here is the poll : http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?p=8890#post8890

Engraverwilliam
09-28-2010, 02:41 PM
old models for me...new models for GF ("how come that girl has such pointy boobs?") me: "because this was 1999 tech." she comes from WoW.

We both are enjoying it so far.

Messianic
09-28-2010, 03:01 PM
Dude. Way to Necro this post...

Deathmask
09-28-2010, 11:45 PM
Just saying I'm glad this never happened. If this server had luclin graphics I wouldn't have even started playing

Sareil
09-29-2010, 10:13 AM
Delete

Braveguard
09-29-2010, 10:43 AM
Tied to the expansion that we are open too. Ergo, to engage luclin models, we'd need to engage Luclin.

When was this effective? When I started playing (couple months ago I think), I used the SoF client cause it was all I had on hand. With that loaded, Luclin models were available. It had some other issues so I dumped it in favor of the Titanium client... Luclin models went bye bye.

Uthgaard
09-29-2010, 10:47 AM
If you hadn't noticed, this thread was from last year.

Elian
09-29-2010, 10:54 AM
Its odd ... I have new elemental pets but old everything else. I honestly dont care much about luclin models compared with classic ....I would like to be able to dye stuff

guineapig
09-29-2010, 10:58 AM
Its odd ... I have new elemental pets but old everything else. I honestly dont care much about luclin models compared with classic ....I would like to be able to dye stuff

It's not odd. new pets are on by default. Before you log in click on options to to switch to the old elemental models.

nafeasonto
10-15-2010, 03:16 PM
So can we enable Luclin models or no, I won't play on the server if you can't. I know me not playing would not be a "great" loss, but can we enable them or no?

Kassel
10-15-2010, 03:24 PM
So can we enable Luclin models or no, I won't play on the server if you can't. I know me not playing would not be a "great" loss, but can we enable them or no?

Nope, if that makes you go find another server you would not have lasted here anyway.

dallammarr
10-15-2010, 03:27 PM
Yes there is a way to get the luclin models to work, requires the SOF client which is kind of buggy on this server, the biggest ones being HP and Lavastorm. I am at work so I cant post a ss now, but I was playing around with the SOF client and globalload file and not only do I have luclin models turned on, but I also got a rather interested skele model too, lol. As for those zone issues, I havent had time to try yet, but it is possible to make them work by copying the same zone files from a titanium client. Essentially I have 3 different EQ clients running on my laptop. the first is EQlite, which has all the old models and textures. The 2nd is a copy of the EQ lite but with the upgraded textures to make the zone look better. The last is the expiriment with the SOF client. Heres (http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=12085) a post on how to get started making the SOF client show the luclin models.

Edit: If you used the globalload file listed in that post, you get the interesting luclin model skellies, if you use the one in the setup guide, you get the original skellies. Also your spell Icons will be screwy, you can fix this by downloading a set of spell icons from here (http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11949) and copying them into your default UI file. If you try to use the velious UI in the setup guide it will crash the SOF client, so dont use that.

krforrester
10-16-2010, 09:54 AM

I was worried to some extent about not having the Luclin models when I started. However, remember there was a graphics update before Luclin so the game does look much better than it did at release. After the first week you won't even notice that there are no Luclin models.

quellren
10-16-2010, 10:22 AM

I'm more than slightly amused by someone joining an emulator server that boasts the 'experience of 1999 EQ' and then leaves when it doesn't look like the game circa 2001.

Karorn
10-16-2010, 05:06 PM
I think everyone is here for the old game mechanics. Not everyone likes the old shitty graphics. I started in Kunark and I HATED Luclin, but I still prefer the Luclin models (aside from the troll and maybe ogre models). It's not game breaking to not have them, but I would certainly like to enjoy more eye candy if it was possible. Hell if I knew how I'd hack my own models into the client and make the whole game look sexy.

tl;dr version: Old game mechanics are awesome and shitty graphics are shitty.

Revol
10-18-2010, 04:32 AM
It's not odd. new pets are on by default. Before you log in click on options to to switch to the old elemental models.

I tried deselecting the models and I still got the new look pets.

Rather annoying because I loved the original look and couldn't stand the revamped pets.

Lagaidh
10-18-2010, 08:28 AM
In live, I only had the luclin model turned on for my race/gender so that I could ride my horse... once I got an AoN... I turned that luclin model off as well.

While the luclin models may have been graphically superior technically, I always thought the animations of the original models were better. At least for the basic motions... Running, fighting and such were smooth and organic with the original models. The luclin models looked like a meth addict when in motion. Choppy, jerky... nervous.

Meh. To each his own.

Messianic
10-18-2010, 10:39 AM
I tried deselecting the models and I still got the new look pets.

Rather annoying because I loved the original look and couldn't stand the revamped pets.

I promise you're not doing it right. I was toying with the settings and managed to fix this pretty easily.

Revol
10-18-2010, 02:54 PM
I promise you're not doing it right. I was toying with the settings and managed to fix this pretty easily.

I just logged in this morning and the old models are working now. I guess I just had to get in the game, completely back out and restart.

Engraverwilliam
10-18-2010, 03:41 PM
I would like to be able to use the new models just so the GF would stop complaining about her woodelfs pointy boobs

Kckelley
10-18-2010, 05:34 PM
While the luclin models may have been graphically superior technically, I always thought the animations of the original models were better. At least for the basic motions... Running, fighting and such were smooth and organic with the original models. The luclin models looked like a meth addict when in motion. Choppy, jerky... nervous.

Meh. To each his own.

I agree with this. While the artistic approach is subjective according to taste....those animations are just god awful and would ruin even the best character models.

Lagaidh
10-19-2010, 08:13 AM
I also hated with the luclin model (enabled for my holy steed) looked like it was stabbing with my clawhammer (2hb).

Now how effective can stabbing with a blunt weapon be?

Aadill
10-19-2010, 09:19 AM
If you stab hard enough, it will cause permanent damage :)

Dominick
10-19-2010, 09:53 AM
I would like to be able to use the new models just so the GF would stop complaining about her woodelfs pointy boobs

In the new models females get super boobs. Even the gnomes.

I recall SW Galaxies had a boob slider to select optimal boob size. The guys who played girls always had it turned up all the way. I demand our throwback server have a boob slider. Sounds like a mixed drink or a kinky sushi dish.

So we demand on our throwback server the power to have super boobs. Its for the children. Think of the children.

Aadill
10-19-2010, 10:19 AM
super boobs. Its for the children. Think of the children.

Even children require boobs to live.

Also: don't think of boobs and then think of children.