PDA

View Full Version : single spawn exp camp

Whyt
01-24-2014, 02:54 PM
Hey all!

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good single spawn mobs to kill at around 54. Im talkin just root rot, kill, sit for 6 or so mins or whatever and then repeat (relatively safe spawns). I usually am doing projects around the house and what not and taking care of my son or wife lol, so that is why I am asking - thanks for the help folks!! I really appreciate it.

diplo
01-24-2014, 03:08 PM
When you zone into neriak from nek forest, if you walk through the gates and go into the building, there should be a DB guard there. You can kill him and he respawns every 6-7 min or so.

Tuljin
01-24-2014, 03:18 PM
What class are you? If you are a wiz you can go to KC and quad ravishing drolvargs outside, do a quad and sit and wait for mana to refill. This will work with other classes as well, just find a DB mob kill it and wait.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
01-24-2014, 03:19 PM
If you go to felwithe you can find a few pally guards. You may have to take 2 but they'll rot the same anyways. Respawn would be 15-20 or so so a bit more relaxed and loot is awesome (20p sword/kill, mid level gems)

Whyt
01-24-2014, 03:32 PM
hey sorry folks - forgot to tell you im a necro hehe - i like the neriak suggestion but im warmly with them so i dont wanna ruin that.