PDA

View Full Version : Leading Neriak into a New Era (World War)

Kraftwerk
08-03-2010, 12:29 AM
Greetings to my new loyal subjects,

As the duly elected royalty of the Dark Elves of Neriak I look forward to relishing in our victory over the inferior races that have stained our world for so long. I anticipate a swift demise to all who oppose my regime and our forces. While I cannot go into too many specifics I would like to mention that I have spoken with the Troll General Emoqq. We have come to an agreement, and with great enthusiasm in both parties, that from this point forward there is an Unofficial Alliance to the death between Neriak and Grobb (which shall be made official once our forces meet in the Northern Desert of Ro). Where one falls, both fall. While I have not yet had the chance to speak with the Ogre Overlord Rumzuck, Emoqq and I both agree that for our grander plans of global domination we will be seeking out his partnership in our Evil Triumvirate. All shall fear the might of our Alliance. Of our exact battle plans and strategies I cannot divulge, but needless to say they will lead us to triumph!

Before I retreat back to my throne and finalize my plans for a billiard room in Felwithe Castle, I would like to extend a thank you to three members of my counsel whom without their assistance, I would not be leading the kingdom of Neriak today. Applejuice, Elissa and Friday have proven loyal supporters and I will always have an open ear for their input in the coming conflict. That having been said, I would also like to mention that my worthy competitor to the throne, Athiyk, has spoken with me. He has agreed to take a position in my counsel as well and will become a Senior Commander in the field of battle. Where I cannot be, Athiyk will represent me and lead our forces. We must unite as one, follow the lead of Athiyk and myself, and there is no limit to what we can achieve.

Fear for your lives denizens of Freeport. If you flee your port town now I will not hunt you down...a promise I cannot extend for too long.

Kraftwerk Computerwelt
First Royalty of the Neriak New Kingdom

PS - Calling all Dark Elves, visit http://worldwar.gamerservices.net/ it is not too late to sign up and join our good fight. We can always use more numbers, our horde can never be too large.

Diogene
08-03-2010, 12:52 AM
Ahhh, these are great plans...

Once Dark Elves will reign over these lands, night will fall forever. I'd like to see Kelethin burned, and Felwithe painted in Black.

Bybye Fairies, Bybye Willowisps, Bybye all your crappy music.

Friday
08-03-2010, 01:49 AM
To victory!

Humwawa
08-03-2010, 02:05 AM
We are refashioning the world, in the image of our Dark Prince. In order for our world to be reborn, it must burn.

Serve Innoruuk in life, or you will serve him in undeath. There is no compromise.

Elissa
08-03-2010, 03:01 AM
All hail Kraftwerk!

Emoqq
08-03-2010, 03:13 AM
For Innoruuk!

Webwolf
08-03-2010, 10:58 AM
Fear for your lives denizens of Freeport. If you flee your port town now I will not hunt you down...a promise I cannot extend for too long.

Is this is a declaration of war?! If so then we shall meet in the battlefield and I will make you swallow these words as you beg for your life. As to the trolls and ogres if they dare to interfere and attack us I will ensure they are the first to fall.

Webwolf Holyblade
King of the Human United Kingdom

Kraftwerk
08-04-2010, 10:02 AM
Don't make me laugh Webwolf, Freeport will fall and your sister city Qeynos shall as well. Mankind will be left scrounging for scraps fearing for their lives in dark and filthy places across Antonica.

Kraftwerk
08-04-2010, 10:53 AM
Also a bit more information, we need more Dark Elves for the coming battle. Visit http://worldwar.gamerservices.net/ and register, then request to join our private group "Dark Elf Royalty Group" from which I will be providing updates on our strategy and future operations.