PDA

View Full Version : <KWSN> Rotation Request

myxomatosii
01-20-2014, 08:25 PM
Hey all,

KWSN is tentatively throwing our hat in the ring. Of the various discussions we have, I think they'd all be solved by evaluating attendance and performance to see what kind of guild we are. Casual, or 'R Class Raid'.

Anyway, you can contact me here via PM with any details I need if this is an option. We're not here to be pushy, just want a chance to take on a smaller target, preferably without fear as I doubt many of us have MR and are lower to mid 50s.

Suggestions welcome.

Kope
01-20-2014, 08:29 PM
The entire purpose of the rotation is to not be exclusionary and to protect the smaller guilds and allow them attempts at mobs :).

myxomatosii
01-20-2014, 08:35 PM
The entire purpose of the rotation is to not be exclusionary and to protect the smaller guilds and allow them attempts at mobs :).

Yea that's all we want really. A few attempts to figure out where we are and if we should continue down this path or stick to the lowbie events and mentoring we've always done.

I follow my guild's whims and any time I mention the rotation they flip out (in a good way). So here we go.

Barahir
01-20-2014, 11:42 PM
Have you guys done any epic fights or any plane clears or anything like that?

Troubled
01-21-2014, 12:32 AM
KWSN has officers with access to information needed to join the fun. PM me your e-mail address Bookmedder, or use the general KWSN one. Sent you the link you need.

myxomatosii
01-21-2014, 07:40 AM
Have you guys done any epic fights or any plane clears or anything like that?

We've done Fear and had Draco pop on us (we died), but that was months ago.

As far as epic fights, we do those now and then but nothing as difficult as say, Chardok (pre AoE infestation, when you could crawl the zone).

I have the highest hopes, and intend to approach with care, but this is pretty far from what the guild was founded to be.

I'm mostly curious as to what our class make-up is in the raid levels as we don't do much bookkeeping in keeping track of our level/class spread.

Consider it a trial.

We won't waste a lot of time, if we can't do something we'll gladly pass it on.

Anyways, Stem/Book out~

KWSN has officers with access to information needed to join the fun. PM me your e-mail address Bookmedder, or use the general KWSN one. Sent you the link you need.

Cool cool cool.

myxomatosii
01-25-2014, 11:05 AM
Bumping this thread in lieu of starting a new one. Makes more sense to keep this forum compact and on topic.

I have access to the class "R" rotation and have begun to set up a raid framework. When can we have our first attempt at a mob or series of mobs and which would you guys recommend.

Again, we are coming from a point of no raid experience. Which is exciting, the most thrilling time I've ever had in a game was in WoW learning MC as a server first. I have no problem admitting my ignorance and plan to make mistakes and look stupid but we will learn along the way.

Thanks. I'm logging into Stembolt now if you want to msg me. May also be on Wheel, my 21 warrior, if a highkeep group forms.

jpetrick
01-25-2014, 12:49 PM
I think class r had agreed if someone new wanted in on a rotated mob we would just add them to the bottom of the list. Best bet is to talk to someone in BDA about getting access to the spreadsheet.
Edit: just read the whole thread. seems as though you do have spreadsheet access. just add your guild to the bottom of the mob you would like to attempt.

myxomatosii
01-25-2014, 03:11 PM
I have a plan I'm gonna start executing, please disregard til further notice :)