PDA

View Full Version : Aww snap; Tecmos streaming again!

Tecmos Deception
01-20-2014, 05:29 PM
Update - streaming an A-Team + Audacity dungeon crawl in the hole for a couple hours.

http://www.twitch.tv/tecmos_deception

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
01-20-2014, 06:09 PM
I got twitch right around the time you said you were having issues. I feel like this will be a quality stream.

Bump for golden streams

Thulack
01-20-2014, 06:13 PM
Yay!!! Get to live vicariously through Tecmos again :)

Tecmos Deception
01-20-2014, 06:32 PM
Bump for golden streams

Yay!

carli
01-20-2014, 06:33 PM
tecmos makes me want to reroll enchanter when I see his stream :)
support his stream he is knowledgeable and friendly to all his viewers. glad to see you're able to stream again tecmos!

element08
01-20-2014, 06:34 PM
glad you got your rig straitened out, looking forward to the streams

Millburn
01-20-2014, 06:41 PM
There's this weird pairing of quality streams and people playing enchanters. COINCIDENCE? I think not!

Tecmos Deception
01-20-2014, 09:02 PM
Stopped streaming. I'm dropping a ton of frames and crap, so gotta figure that out.

Bullshit, too. West boss is up with erudite mask and Im bout to kill him but the stream is dropping 40% of the frames atm.

Sinadin
01-21-2014, 01:01 PM
for any reason I can't find your or any other channel on my IPAD with the Twitch app.

any secret search button to be found or is it simply not possible?

Yanomamo
01-21-2014, 02:46 PM
for any reason I can't find your or any other channel on my IPAD with the Twitch app.

any secret search button to be found or is it simply not possible?

Can't view streams on the mobile app when viewers are below a certain number. I'm not sure what that number is but yea. You'll need a computer.

joppykid
01-21-2014, 02:48 PM
Can't view streams on the mobile app when viewers are below a certain number. I'm not sure what that number is but yea. You'll need a computer.

Or an Xbox ;)

Raavak
01-21-2014, 02:49 PM
Aww snap; Tecmos streaming again!You got me interesting in playing enchanter again. Damn you.

Darkyle
01-21-2014, 02:52 PM

Or you can follow him on the desktop version and then when you go to the following tab press the All tab (assuming on iOS no idea if android is different) and it shows all streams even ones that aren't available for mobile.

Somehow I can watch people below a certain thresh hold doing this - not sure if it's intended but I never used to be able to.

Tecmos Deception
01-21-2014, 04:05 PM
I'm no eccezan, so I'm not generally available on mobile twitch :(

Will try to stream Thursday if A-Team is doing something. This stream started out rocky cause the chicago twitch server was dropping 40% of my frames and I didn't think to try a different server until I already tried to adjust every other possible setting :)

Also my stream didn't save cause I didn't have my twitch settings right. QQ

Tecmos Deception
01-27-2014, 01:30 PM
Stream going up shortly - crawling through the hole for great justice.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
01-27-2014, 01:52 PM
Stream going up shortly - crawling through the hole for great justice.

Golden stream coming from the hole!!! You heard it here first!

Sirken
01-27-2014, 02:42 PM
A+ streamer

Nagash
01-27-2014, 03:27 PM
He's doing it again! Nice wipe where ever you were, I like your style :)

Tecmos Deception
01-27-2014, 03:55 PM
He's doing it again! Nice wipe where ever you were, I like your style :)

Lol :)

5 A-Team + Audacity went down into hole to crawl around looking for nameds and some xp for our 2, non-60 party members and the SMR guy. We didn't get a single piece of loam or withered leather, the SMR guy poofed on us just as we were about to try turning in robes, and we managed to wipe on a pull that we probably shouldn't have wiped on... but other than that it was fun! Too bad there were no worthwhile nameds up in south, woulda been fun to try to kill something in there while butt-ass naked waiting on a rez :)

Keep an eye out for a stream tomorrow maybe ;)