PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe.

Agatha
01-20-2014, 02:06 PM
There has been alot of discussion as of late.

I go to church every sunday im just wondering who else believes. I'm not talking about a certain god christian or jew, im talking do you believe in a higher power

SamwiseRed
01-20-2014, 02:08 PM
well there are many gods. you can read about them here.
http://wiki.project1999.com/Deities

Kontra
01-20-2014, 02:08 PM
"The LORD shall cause your enemies who rise up against you to be defeated before you; they will come out against you one way and will flee before you seven ways."

Red Dawn better watch out!

runlvlzero
01-20-2014, 02:20 PM
higher order, underlying principles, holographic virtualization, eternity, infinity, sure

an individual diety or dieties? Nawwww just more levels of conciousness

Creators no more deserving the title god than Brad Mcquaid or a writer of a sleazy erotic fanfic

Is the universe making people or are we just part of this universe and one of it's wierd quirks? I don't see our image everywhere, we're not the only ones.

Further, the implications of God are the implications of us owing our existence to a greater power, we are nothing more than cattle/slaves/commodity/children/chattle at that point.

Whatever calls it self god over me, might consider re-evaluating it's thought processes. Sure, I might be snuffed out as an individual, but my spirit will live on and there is no greater force in this universe than your own willpower and determination. Might be that a "diety" might experience humility at some point in it's existence.

Twainz
01-20-2014, 02:25 PM
I only believe in 2 higher powers. Lord Rogean and Lady Sirken. :D

Nilbog is close but I think of him more as Mother Nature.

Danger
01-20-2014, 02:42 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6xfgHloE5F0&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D6xfgHloE5F0

the prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, would be in Red Dawn

Tradesonred
01-20-2014, 02:47 PM
God is Santa Claus for adults

White bearded, old age male living in the sky.

IF youre not good you dont get the goodies at the end

God, lol

Kontra
01-20-2014, 02:47 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6xfgHloE5F0&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D6xfgHloE5F0

the prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, would be in Red Dawn

Makes sense now, Red Dawn is al qaeda.

Xygoz was the World Trade Centers. Just took a big act to wake the world up....

Mac Dretti
01-20-2014, 03:03 PM
well there are many gods. you can read about them here.
http://wiki.project1999.com/Deities

good point

mitic
01-20-2014, 03:18 PM
people believing are to lazy to think.

heartbrand
01-20-2014, 03:20 PM
too*

Cinnabuns
01-20-2014, 03:33 PM
Atheist

snapjamma
01-20-2014, 03:43 PM
Heartbrand is my higher power

Something'Witty
01-20-2014, 04:28 PM
It is easier for me to state what I don't believe.

For example, I don't believe there is an omnipotent being that created and oversees the universe. Especially the Judeo-Christian version of such a being that requires humans, and no other lifeforms, to worship it and follow a code of conduct that said being is unwilling to follow itself. Hypocrites shouldn't be glorified.
http://provoketive.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/hypocrite.jpg

Gaffin 3.0
01-20-2014, 04:37 PM
agnostic as fuck

Mac Dretti
01-20-2014, 04:40 PM
too*

what do u believe in

SamwiseRed
01-20-2014, 04:41 PM
I do not believe in chance. The probability of us existing in the state we are in without some kind of influence is very low. I don't believe anyone has a grip on the truth though.

Lastly I believe science brings us closer to the truth which in turn brings us closer to God or w/e higher being/existence is out there. Organized religion is a joke.

thisuserwasbannedlol
01-20-2014, 06:09 PM
holy ghost power

watch the movie the apostle on Netflix , one of the highest rated movies

I am very anti religion but enjoyed this movie very much !

k9quaint
01-20-2014, 06:11 PM
I believe Agatha has multiple serious addiction issues.

runlvlzero
01-20-2014, 06:34 PM
I believe agatha probably really a girl

Gaffin 3.0
01-20-2014, 06:36 PM
I believe agatha probably really a girl

yeah just uses male voicechanger in ts

runlvlzero
01-20-2014, 06:37 PM
yeah just uses male voicechanger in ts

you guys are crazy, can't make that call till i hear agatha in TS, lot of you sound like girls, some girls i heard sound like young guys

someone accused soda of sounding like a guy, and i roflmao'd cause thats totally not the case

I just cannot trust anything I hear 2cnd hand on this box.

So unless I see picks of Agatha's weeweee IDK.

phacemeltar
01-20-2014, 06:59 PM
would nature be considered a "higher power"?

#reallyaranger

Something'Witty
01-21-2014, 12:18 AM
I do not believe in chance. The probability of us existing in the state we are in without some kind of influence is very low.

Ya, the probability is extremely low, but the time scale between the formation of the earth, and the complexity of present day life is huge. It took approximately 1 billion years for life to show up on earth, approximately another 2.5 billion years until multicellular organisms evolved, and another 1 billion years for life as we know it to evolve. So if the probability is low, but the time scale is huge, life could evolve without some external influence.

I don't believe anyone has a grip on the truth though.

Lastly I believe science brings us closer to the truth which in turn brings us closer to God or w/e higher being/existence is out there.

I agree that no one has all the answers, yet... However, why would not having all the answers lead to the belief in a conscience supernatural being having influenced the process? Isn't it enough to marvel at the awesomeness of life without having to attribute your existence to mysticism?

One thing I do believe is that the concept of a god came about to explain the unexplainable. Don't understand what those little dots of light in the night sky are? Don't worry about it, god made them.

Organized religion is a joke.

Totally agree. If you are religious, why do you need someone else to tell you what your deity thinks, says, etc? Go to the source and ask your god any questions you have about, well anything. If your god doesn't respond, then why would you worship it?

thisuserwasbannedlol
01-21-2014, 12:49 AM
Ya, the probability is extremely low, but the time scale between the formation of the earth, and the complexity of present day life is huge. It took approximately 1 billion years for life to show up on earth, approximately another 2.5 billion years until multicellular organisms evolved, and another 1 billion years for life as we know it to evolve. So if the probability is low, but the time scale is huge, life could evolve without some external influence.

I agree that no one has all the answers, yet... However, why would not having all the answers lead to the belief in a conscience supernatural being having influenced the process? Isn't it enough to marvel at the awesomeness of life without having to attribute your existence to mysticism?

One thing I do believe is that the concept of a god came about to explain the unexplainable. Don't understand what those little dots of light in the night sky are? Don't worry about it, god made them.

Totally agree. If you are religious, why do you need someone else to tell you what your deity thinks, says, etc? Go to the source and ask your god any questions you have about, well anything. If your god doesn't respond, then why would you worship it?

he contradicted himself multiple times in his own post

mind blown

pras jesus

Something'Witty
01-21-2014, 01:08 AM
he contradicted himself multiple times in his own post

I did? Please explain.

IronLionn
01-21-2014, 01:15 AM
spent the last 5 years of my life deeply infatuated with vodou, and kabbalah. have seen to many things that aren't explainable to write off there being anything higher then us.
just might not find it in a book, guru, or teacher if you cant first find it in yourself.

Something'Witty
01-21-2014, 02:23 AM
spent the last 5 years of my life deeply infatuated with vodou, and kabbalah. have seen to many things that aren't explainable to write off there being anything higher then us.

I bet early hominids thought the same thing about fire

Danger
01-21-2014, 10:55 AM
I bet early hominids thought the same thing about fire

lol

runlvlzero
01-21-2014, 10:56 AM
There is power in the universe, but it's not a power over us. If anything powerful beings are uninterested in what we do or who we worship.

Now go out and find it peoples.

Fame
01-21-2014, 08:21 PM
DMT

Gongshow
01-21-2014, 08:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/imWtzps.gif

Gaffin 3.0
01-21-2014, 09:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/imWtzps.gif

lol thats gud

Clark
01-22-2014, 05:09 AM
There is power in the universe, but it's not a power over us. If anything powerful beings are uninterested in what we do or who we worship.

Now go out and find it peoples.

Ya I believe, but this makes sense. I think people get a little too egotistical about how important they deem themselves.