PDA

View Full Version : Spells: SK NPC's

JayN
01-17-2014, 06:33 PM
Most of them do not harm-touch ever, this is basically everywhere throughout the game.

SK NPC's do not harm touch, this was a big deal on live it really slowed down farming lowbie mobs(droga comes to mind/chief camp), pet classes for example can just chain kill without having to care for their pet very much at all, which is way wrong.

nilbog
01-17-2014, 06:34 PM
npcs which are defined by class type shadowknight should innately harm touch.

do you have any examples of this? perhaps they are incorrectly assigned as warriors.

Byrjun
01-17-2014, 06:36 PM
Every SK mob I've ever come across has HTed. Take a trip into Howling Stones sometime.

Remember that as far as I know, SK mobs have the same cool down as players. So if someone aggroes an SK mob and takes an HT and dies/zones, that mob may not HT if it's attacked by someone else shortly afterwards.

BarackObooma
01-17-2014, 09:50 PM
I know Xicotl and some of the other mobs in MM harm touch. If you want a list of mobs to check to see if you have as SKs, here's the mob hit point guide we used to use wayback (pun intended).

As far as Droga goes, the following are listed as SK. A goblin bodyguard (rare spawn), a goblin depredator, a goblin fanatic, a goblin mosstrooper and a golbin stalagknight. The last four appear to be very common with a lot of spawn points so if none of them are doing it now, that changes the dynamic of the zone quite a bit.

http://web.archive.org/web/20040611093647/http:/www.geocities.com/ficticiousname9/

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
01-17-2014, 11:51 PM
Goblin Stalagknights in Nurga do not HT. They are listed on wiki as warrior but are def shadow knights as they cast vampiric curse and cast small taps constantly. Equip with staves and these become beastly pets.

Note: would change wiki but not at PC - on phone.

Yinikren
01-19-2014, 05:36 AM
Goblin Stalagknights most certainly do HT as I remember well sending my pet in to eat them so I could kill them for faction with less downtime a few weeks ago.

However, Shadowknight class NPCs still buff themselves with Velious-era spells (Grim Aura, etc.) Which is a bug during the current timeline, though not a huge one.