PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Cabilis Residents faction...

Dreiga
01-17-2014, 05:49 AM
On my Human Shadow Knight, Cabilis Residents have been dubious since like lvl 30, and turn in chips often throughout all my lvl ranges, everything else has shot past the residents faction

Basically every faction now is amiable to warmly, and brood are enough to not attack, so I'm happy with that.

Any idea why Cab Residents are refusing to raise?
After turning in what seems like millions of bone chips now since my 20's

Shaakglith12194
01-17-2014, 06:56 AM
If that's the faction that the merchants in east cabilis are on, it took me something like 3-5k bone chips, iirc. Maybe you have lower starting faction than I did? I'm troll sk cazic worshipper, so one of those things might be a factor. I literally spent like 2k pp and farmed bone chips constantly in kurn's tower for like 6 hours a day for several days, so it may have been even more than 3-5k. I'd go do turn-ins when I had about 2 bags full of stacks, which I did dozens of times. It's maddening. If you worship RZ or Inny, perhaps that's a problem?

Dreiga
01-17-2014, 06:11 PM
Basically I've been turning chips in since October 2011, in 2012 i know i did about 3 months of near daily turn ins, about 3 bags worth every time, i try for a least a full 8 stack bag every time i visit.
Somewhat recently i turned in about 10 bags worth and nothing budged in any way.
I'd say for most of 2012 I easily was turning in a metric ton of chips.

Everything including the brood faction shot up fairly easy, it was just the crusaders that have taken some time, just about amiable to them now, and cabilis residents have been stuck since very early 2012 or so.

I personally just feel that residents faction is borked in some way, since i don't worship a good god i should be able to get everything decent at minimum. I am an inny worshipper btw shaak.

Buellen
01-18-2014, 03:06 AM
Hello

Maybe I can shed some light on this:

Recently I was bored and decided to make a monk named Shoul Der and see if I could get him to enter Cabalis safely and shop , bank etc. After much work I am able to do and only threatening to necromancer guild. I Kept good tract of faction and maybe this will help you.

Shoul Der is a human monk no religion based out of qeynos. Started from level 20 to level 34 Killed nothing but iksar forsaken mobs (bandits, brigands, manslayers, pariah , and exiles) This got me to dubious with Cabalis war guild so I could turn in bone chips.

4720 bone chips and 6 deaths. 48 marauder snout rings "MM". 32 scorpion pincers to quest guy in field of bone. After all that monk is apprehensive to Cabalis resident , swift tails, shaman guild, crusaders. He is kindly to War guild.

For me the final 8 scorpion pincers pushed me into apprehensive with Cabalis residents.