PDA

View Full Version : warrior in HS / seb / kc

reppa
01-16-2014, 06:30 AM
What is a realistic level to be tanking in these dungeons?

Tecmos Deception
01-16-2014, 07:07 AM
50+ in KC, 54+ in HS/seb?

Proven Guilty
01-16-2014, 01:04 PM
I would group KC 50-54 then go to HS north wing until 56, then to west wing. Its the best xp in the game basically.

Tecmos Deception
01-16-2014, 01:43 PM
HS is pretty nice, but I'd think freeti is better xp AND loot than west.

Buriedpast
01-16-2014, 02:02 PM
You would think wrong on the xp part.
Or you do HS west wrong, its quite possible.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
01-16-2014, 02:10 PM
Pretty sure you just challenged Tecmos on HS.

Prepare your anus.

Tecmos Deception
01-16-2014, 03:53 PM
Haha, I've probably spent only 10 hours total in west on Tecmos. Grinded xp in there with Daire before I was 60 and got keys for south in there but that's about it.

I'm not going to be too vehement making statements about HS right now anyway, since Greeny showed me I was wrong about double nameds spawning! Who would have thought that 11 months of farming in there at least a few times a week wouldn't teach me everything there was to know? :)

Still skeptical about west xp being better than freeti though.

Buriedpast
01-16-2014, 04:23 PM
Pretty sure you just challenged Tecmos on HS.

Prepare your anus.

Why?

The dude has probably spent maybe 10% of the time in HS as I have, and I'd bet the same odds at efreeti too. Just because people post on forums a lot doesnt mean there isnt far better or more experienced folk out there. Not to detract from tecmos at all, who is excellent. If we're talking about charm duo, i reckon efreeti might win. But for a straight up melee centric group with a charm pet, nothing beats hs west in the game from 55-60. everything just melts with such low hp.

Loot wise, since epics mean the rapier isnt a 25k item it isnt so good. Probably still break even with efreeti thogh with 3 named to cycle.

Tuljin
01-17-2014, 02:10 PM
you're probably better off hanging around seb than HS at 54 because its way easier to get a group and its great xp, to me it always seemed disco moved the bar a bit faster than the other camps and some have agreed, others say ng or chef, tomato tomahto. HS would have to be an expedition every time with a few buddies if you wanna get in there and get some xp.

Pint
01-18-2014, 04:55 AM
Isn't the west vs freeti argument just down to the grp? Obviously a warrior with a bp cleric or a shaman partner is going to level a lot faster at freeti. I guess a full grp of 55+ would lvl faster in west wing? Freeti camp is best xp in game imo.

Buriedpast
01-18-2014, 05:09 AM
I think it's much of a muchness.

Efreeti is good duo/trio. It doesn't scale to 4-5-6 people. North does, and west even more. Too few mobs in efreeti for anything over a modest duo.