PDA

View Full Version : Samwise, I emplore you.

Classic
01-13-2014, 09:02 PM
To please let go of your hatred of Nihilum.

They may have had evil roots, and evil intention. However they are not the enemy.

The true evil of Norrath lies in the new horde. A greedy pixel lusting bunch of newbies full of self entitlement and lacking in skill.

What they make up for with pixels, prowess and legend, they make up in numbers.

They are like the orcs that break apon helms deep.

<Nihilum> is like a small fellowship now. A fellowship like the 9 of the ring. They will be all that stands between the true newbies and the pillaging mongrels that are called <Red Dawn>

You must let go your fears and your old grudges. For the good of the server. Stand with <Nihilum> and may we pray that Smedy one day joins us in our defiance against sloth, gluttony, and fear.

Also Smedy. You are on a dark path. Far darker than anyone else's. Standing alone attempting to be like Jesus amongst such a flock of heathens. One day you will have to stand up for what you believe in and they will hang you on a cross for it.

DrRoach
01-13-2014, 09:04 PM
samwise is one of the few respectable people that plays here.

Fame
01-13-2014, 09:04 PM
Who are you?

Fame
01-13-2014, 09:05 PM
Sam, noble and true moral compass of p99 you ingrate puke.

IronLionn
01-13-2014, 09:09 PM
i support this message

Tassador
01-13-2014, 09:16 PM
Watch this!!! Hey hey do you know what that man did?? Do you know what that man did??!?? Do you know what he did??? In this country????

DrRoach
01-13-2014, 09:19 PM
posting from a vfw, much respect for sam

Fame
01-13-2014, 10:01 PM
thread didnt turn out because the truth surfaced in the first 3 posts, take notes jr. forum warriors.

Bazia
01-13-2014, 10:46 PM
Samwise, Nips, and Chewie best people on the server.

SamwiseRed
01-13-2014, 10:49 PM
I dont hate anyone truthfully. I enjoy being the underdog and prefere to earn my loot the right way and not by joining the winning team. Also Nilly way too serious for me. I dont believe in batphones or raiding so i dont think i would fit in all too well.

mikemandella
01-13-2014, 10:52 PM
37 for Trakanon... at 5 AM... However will you manage??

-Oppressor

vouss
01-13-2014, 10:59 PM
yea are we talking about Nihilum here?

Smedy
01-14-2014, 02:24 AM
Also Smedy. You are on a dark path. Far darker than anyone else's. Standing alone attempting to be like Jesus amongst such a flock of heathens. One day you will have to stand up for what you believe in and they will hang you on a cross for it.

my paths very dark ahead, but that's only because it's blocked by my giant 22inch black dong

samwise knows the truth, nihilum have and will always be the evil cunts that bled this server dry of pals to play with