PDA

View Full Version : Why i quit RD

Zooey
01-13-2014, 05:04 PM
First let me preface this by explaining that Red Dawn is a great guild on the whole. Checkraise is a good guild leader and knows the game well. I enjoyed playing with Red Dawn members, The new ones atleast.

Let me explain...

So I started playing here around the time EQMAC decided to shut down and wanted to join a server that wasn't going to take a long time to reroll and get into the high end raiding scene by time velious came around and wanted people to group with so I joined Red Dawn in its early stages. It was a really good time, I grouped with Rellapse alot and generally enjoyed everyones friendship.

Things started to take a turn for the worse when Azrael started to grief us, they would show up and attack our exp grps, kill us naked. And then threaten us and try to extort us telling us if we didn't pay them money we would be hunted. They would constantly come and find us and kill us and this is how I learned not to trust lite(the leader of azrael). I died once during pvp and lite sent me a tell telling me to consent him and that he would get me rez'd. I consented him and long story short I ended up having to get a necro to summon my corpse. Only after taking 2 days to find a necro.

Fast foward and things take a drastic turn for the worse, azrael starts allying with us and im forced to listen to the guy that did this bullshit to us earlyer in the game when we were low level. Ontop of it all the guy is a total spazz, can never make up his mind and when something goes wrong he immediately focus's on someone elses screw up and pounds it into everyone that it wasn't his mistake even though it was.

The final straw was when i was in plane of fear raiding and i was asked into one of lites exp groups and armor started to drop, he asked the grp to be quiet about what dropped and he directed certain azrael members to loot the items without alerting the rest of the guild. I told a few people and noone seemed to really care or realize what was going on. I don't know. All i know is that im done with RD, maybe with the game.

Colgate
01-13-2014, 05:05 PM
this is agatha's alt forum account

did not read

hagard
First let me preface this by explaining that Red Dawn is a great guild on the whole. Checkraise is a good guild leader and knows the game well. I enjoyed playing with Red Dawn members, The new ones atleast.

Let me explain...

So I started playing here around the time EQMAC decided to shut down and wanted to join a server that wasn't going to take a long time to reroll and get into the high end raiding scene by time velious came around and wanted people to group with so I joined Red Dawn in its early stages. It was a really good time, I grouped with Rellapse alot and generally enjoyed everyones friendship.

Things started to take a turn for the worse when Azrael started to grief us, they would show up and attack our exp grps, kill us naked. And then threaten us and try to extort us telling us if we didn't pay them money we would be hunted. They would constantly come and find us and kill us and this is how I learned not to trust lite(the leader of azrael). I died once during pvp and lite sent me a tell telling me to consent him and that he would get me rez'd. I consented him and long story short I ended up having to get a necro to summon my corpse. Only after taking 2 days to find a necro.

Fast foward and things take a drastic turn for the worse, azrael starts allying with us and im forced to listen to the guy that did this bullshit to us earlyer in the game when we were low level. Ontop of it all the guy is a total spazz, can never make up his mind and when something goes wrong he immediately focus's on someone elses screw up and pounds it into everyone that it wasn't his mistake even though it was.

The final straw was when i was in plane of fear raiding and i was asked into one of lites exp groups and armor started to drop, he asked the grp to be quiet about what dropped and he directed certain azrael members to loot the items without alerting the rest of the guild. I told a few people and noone seemed to really care or realize what was going on. I don't know. All i know is that im done with RD, maybe with the game.

cool story bro

iiNGloriouS
TL;DR.

Ill keep mine short.

Shut the fuck up Agatha.

hagard

did not read

btw tldr

big mouth chew
01-13-2014, 05:06 PM
nah dog i heard theres no alliance with azrael, you must not know what you're even talking about

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee432/robn3030/2c68_zpse7a2d0a0.jpg

Sektor
01-13-2014, 05:07 PM

did not read

JayN

Let me explain...

ahhh welcome to p99 where corruption reigns supreme on all levels. You'd probably be better off joining blue at the point they seem to be concentrating on cleaning it up, red is just a sess-pool of trolls grieving one another at this point

freez
hahaha agatha how many hours did it take to make a forum acct, get a specific sig and avatar then type up this line of text?

seems like lite winning this 1

Smedy
01-13-2014, 05:12 PM
http://gifsforum.com/images/meme/soon/grand/soon-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2228.jpg

actual pic of agatha waiting for the duke to make him full nihilum member after 3 months of slaving away in vp

SamwiseRed
01-13-2014, 05:17 PM
so RD is an amazing guild with pals

you are quitting because of another guild.

heartbrand
01-13-2014, 05:20 PM
This is agatha why do people think this is legit. ( plus az doesn't come to fear everyone knows that hehehehhe )

JayN
01-13-2014, 05:21 PM
So Toxic where can i sign for pixel packages of silent free loot and exp grp

big mouth chew
01-13-2014, 05:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/n0dLkDy.jpg

Agatha
01-13-2014, 05:24 PM
huh?

to address the OP, this is very believable. Azrael is a very toxic guild. Glad you were able to see it, most can't.

big mouth chew
01-13-2014, 05:25 PM
THEY DONT HAVE AN ALLIANCE WITH AZREAL?! WHY WOULD YOU ASSUME THEY DO JUST BECAUSE THEY DO 8 HOUR ISLAND 1-4 CLEARS TOGETHER?????

Zooey
01-13-2014, 05:27 PM
THEY DONT HAVE AN ALLIANCE WITH AZREAL?! WHY WOULD YOU ASSUME THEY DO JUST BECAUSE THEY DO 8 HOUR ISLAND 1-4 CLEARS TOGETHER?????

I like how in sky we were not allowed to kill Azrael members so they could avoid YT but we were supposed to stand there and let them kill us and not care. Like they were better then us.

Red Dawn just makes to many concessions to these toxic players.

chu
01-13-2014, 05:27 PM
see? not an alliance
get a brian moran
:p

heartbrand
01-13-2014, 05:31 PM
Agatha offline minutes after post Zooey now online. Hehehehhe (ps overseer of air dead bee queen dead multiple times etc get with the times chew)

Mac Dretti
01-13-2014, 05:32 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/3579575cc7e7f2b6c6e148b497712d38/tumblr_inline_mqjvoqnAJg1qz4rgp.gif

Zooey
01-13-2014, 05:34 PM
I just hope the others in Red Dawn see this post and pressure Checkraise to do the right thing. I would consider re-joining if things were set right. There is no reason to cater towards Azrael. They are toxic and we are winning, and can win without them.

hagard
01-13-2014, 05:36 PM
u all sound far too invested in eqemu

Derubael
01-13-2014, 05:37 PM

did not read

huh?

to address the OP, this is very believable. Azrael is a very toxic guild. Glad you were able to see it, most can't.

lol, remember my response to your petition thread the other day? ;)

lite
01-13-2014, 05:39 PM

did not read

Aenor
01-13-2014, 05:42 PM

Oh come on let us in on the joke.

Elderan
01-13-2014, 05:44 PM

Un Ban Tune/Spectre...

Do the right thing..

hagard
01-13-2014, 05:45 PM
Un Ban Tune/Spectre...

Do the right thing..

learn 2 count

Do the right thing..

Tassador
01-13-2014, 05:46 PM
Spike lee

Do the right thing and sit the fuck down in Knicks games.

Tune
01-13-2014, 05:51 PM
i starred at his sig

what did the post say

Tune
01-13-2014, 05:51 PM
oh and +1

HeisChuck
01-13-2014, 05:55 PM

did not read

marie
01-13-2014, 05:59 PM

Let me explain...

you left red dawn because you didnt like somebody in another guild?

karsten
01-13-2014, 06:03 PM
players be trollin'

GMs be trollin' tooooooo

heartbrand
01-13-2014, 06:03 PM
Spike lee

Do the right thing and sit the fuck down in Knicks games.

Chortled real hard

HippoNipple
01-13-2014, 06:07 PM

With that logic FoH has an alliance with RD as well, meaning FoH has an alliance with Azrael. You dumb.

Mac Dretti
01-13-2014, 06:15 PM
With that logic FoH has an alliance with RD as well, meaning FoH has an alliance with Azrael. You dumb.

http://i.imgur.com/9h5OE.jpg

HippoNipple
01-13-2014, 06:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/9h5OE.jpg

Thanks for the assist.

Mac Dretti
01-13-2014, 06:17 PM
Was for u

HippoNipple
01-13-2014, 06:25 PM
Was for u

I knew it was, was trying to save face for you cause it made no sense but you screwed it up.

Tune
01-13-2014, 06:27 PM
hippo awful at forum quest

worse than me

Mac Dretti
01-13-2014, 06:31 PM
I knew it was, was trying to save face for you cause it made no sense but you screwed it up.

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/382047_233084633491100_1755149916_n.jpg

SamwiseRed
01-13-2014, 06:36 PM
^looks like a skinny booker T raping sexual chocolate mark henrey

JayN
01-13-2014, 06:42 PM
http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/382047_233084633491100_1755149916_n.jpg

^looks like a skinny booker T raping sexual chocolate mark henrey

Wonder what got blurred out lol

HippoNipple
01-13-2014, 06:45 PM
Wonder what got blurred out lol

Lol that was my first thought as well.

chu
01-13-2014, 07:05 PM
That forumquest guild idea is sounding better and better.

app denied thx for playin tho

hippo awful at forum quest

yup

HippoNipple
01-13-2014, 07:07 PM
app denied thx for playin tho

yup

I will tag along for the raids still.

Classic
01-13-2014, 07:17 PM
you started to praise checkraises good leadership within the first few sentances at this point, i was forced to continue my pixel quest and end my forumquest

nah dog i heard theres no alliance with azrael, you must not know what you're even talking about

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee432/robn3030/2c68_zpse7a2d0a0.jpg

Xantille
01-13-2014, 07:50 PM

did not read

DrRoach
01-13-2014, 08:12 PM
no macroquest really shows what a shit player xantille is, love it

Xantille
01-13-2014, 08:25 PM
no macroquest really shows what a shit player xantille is, love it

another satisfied customer, tell me how u really feelers

Slathar
01-13-2014, 08:30 PM
another satisfied customer, tell me how u really feelers

u better fuking run

evilldacbane
01-13-2014, 08:36 PM
you better start running faggot

Bazia
01-13-2014, 10:52 PM
Slathar sounds like a young David Cross in vent.

Rhuobhe
01-13-2014, 10:59 PM
Zooey is so beautiful

k9quaint
01-14-2014, 12:19 AM

did not read

^

Agatha
01-14-2014, 01:41 AM
This is probably the most elaborate troll i have ever seen, someone pretending to be me pretending they arn't. wtf.

Mac Dretti
01-14-2014, 02:21 AM
http://jaypalter.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/im-the-dude-playing-the-dude-disguised-as-another-dude.jpeg

Silent
01-14-2014, 02:37 AM
wot

maverixdamighty
01-14-2014, 09:43 AM
agatha so mad. white knights about leading a resistance against nihilum for years, then joins nihilum...

Mac Dretti
01-14-2014, 12:09 PM
agatha so mad. white knights about leading a resistance against nihilum for years, then joins nihilum...

Mad

Tune
01-14-2014, 04:15 PM
Zooey is so beautiful

freez
01-14-2014, 04:17 PM
This is probably the most elaborate troll i have ever seen, someone pretending to be me pretending they arn't. wtf.

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

iiNGloriouS
01-14-2014, 05:39 PM
Agatha all those drugs fucked you up for good.

freez
01-14-2014, 05:42 PM
just like the brennard gig

the measures people will go to sway others opinions on this 150 pop elf emu are truely disgusting

tehruoh
01-14-2014, 07:02 PM

Let me explain...

lite is the scum of norrath. heartbrand should be ashamed of allying with this sort of people, seeing as how "red dawn' is a "family" guild.

heartbrand
01-14-2014, 07:04 PM
lite is the scum of norrath. heartbrand should be ashamed of allying with this sort of people, seeing as how "red dawn' is a "family" guild.

u dumb? zooey = agatha = complete troll post

tehruoh
01-14-2014, 07:05 PM
http://jaypalter.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/im-the-dude-playing-the-dude-disguised-as-another-dude.jpeg

tehruoh
01-14-2014, 07:06 PM

heartbrand you know how toxic lite and his crew are, you cant renig this one.

freez
01-14-2014, 07:08 PM
heartbrand you know how toxic lite and his crew are, you cant renig this one.

lol?

tehruoh
01-14-2014, 07:13 PM
lol?

“There are only patterns, patterns on top of patterns, patterns that affect other patterns. Patterns hidden by patterns. Patterns within patterns.
If you watch close, history does nothing but repeat itself.
What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized. What we call random is just patterns we can't decipher. what we can't understand we call nonsense. What we can't read we call gibberish.
There is no free will.
There are no variables.”
― Chuck Palahniuk

freez
01-14-2014, 07:13 PM
ok

karsten
01-14-2014, 07:14 PM
man i sure do think zooey deschanel is P hot

tehruoh
01-14-2014, 07:14 PM
“There are only patterns, patterns on top of patterns, patterns that affect other patterns. Patterns hidden by patterns. Patterns within patterns.
If you watch close, history does nothing but repeat itself.
What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized. What we call random is just patterns we can't decipher. what we can't understand we call nonsense. What we can't read we call gibberish.
There is no free will.
There are no variables.”
― Chuck Palahniuk

TL:DR.. Patterns

Greegon
01-14-2014, 10:15 PM
man i sure do think zooey deschanel is P hot

would bang her sister 2

JayN
01-14-2014, 10:25 PM
Red dawn is the most hacking toxic group of people in all of mmo community, im pretty sure they have roots in myg0t. Count your blessing they didnt hack you for your megahurtz

Agatha
01-14-2014, 10:30 PM
Red dawn is the most hacking toxic group of people in all of mmo community, im pretty sure they have roots in myg0t. Count your blessing they didnt hack you for your megahurtz

lol...

Nirgon
01-14-2014, 11:59 PM
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee432/robn3030/firetorpedos_zps0c514b98.jpg

The Red ChuTober wins this thread doe.