PDA

View Full Version : Plane of Sky - Overseer of Air NAP

arsenalpow
01-13-2014, 06:46 AM
This thread was created to discuss a non aggression pact amongst guilds that clear sky to refrain from killing overseer of air. This will in turn spawn more noble dojorns. If a noble spawns during your guilds sky raid then you kill it, if it doesn't you leave it alone.

Would this be amicable to all parties?

Powtle
01-13-2014, 07:04 AM
Europa is all for this.

However I guess there is no way to police the fact that a random guild can port to Sky and stealthily kill a dojorn poped between two Sky slots.

Erati
01-13-2014, 10:46 AM
I still would like some sort of commentary about what happens on P99 when we leave OoA up.....

I am all for something like this however without really knowing the mechanics OR how the repops will affect the OoA spawns, doing something like this may not really have much benefit......

Powtle
01-13-2014, 10:58 AM
I still would like some sort of commentary about what happens on P99 when we leave OoA up.....

I am all for something like this however without really knowing the mechanics OR how the repops will affect the OoA spawns, doing something like this may not really have much benefit......

Well, since Rogean and Niblog desynced forced repops from normal repops/timers it should be ok I guess?
Talking of the current mechanics idk; didn't someone from R99 said they were still doing that on their server?

Erati
01-13-2014, 11:12 AM
it seems like a lot of guesswork right now, would love some actual information on it as the OoA/Hand are fun to kill, as all Efreeti are!

However I do agree that most likely we would all rather see something like this (OoA NAP) take precedence over the 150 player click air fest we currently have when Nobles pop.

Splorf22
01-13-2014, 12:12 PM
This doesnt quite work like this.

I'll try to explain

There's two kind of Dojorns. One that spawns every 7 days, and one that spawns every 3 days from OOA despawning.

There can be only two dojorns up at the same time, and only one dojorn can be up from OOA cycling. There can be as many OOA as you want.

Day 0 -- 7 day dojorn dies
Day 3 -- 3 day dojorn(1rst cycle) spawns
Day 6 -- 3 day dojorn(1rst cycle) spawns
Day 7 -- 7 day dojorn respawns
Day 9 -- 3 day dojorn (1rst cycle) spawns
Day 10 -- 3 day dojorn (second cycle) spawns
Day 12 -- 3 day dojorn (first cycle) spawns
Day 13 -- 3 day dojorn (second cycle) spawns
Day 14 -- 7 day dojorn respawns
Day 15 -- 3 day dojorn (first cycle) spawns
Day 16 -- 3 day dojorn (second cycle) spawns
Day 17 -- 3 day dojorn (third cycle) spawns

etc etc

They actually do this on Red. Basically it seems exactly like my original post on the matter with the exception that only a 7 day kill can spawn the Overseer of Air. So it's not quite as good as I had thought.

Erati
01-13-2014, 12:17 PM
if we can now get all the Sky guilds to agree to this then that sounds like a big win for everyone ( as long as the 'repops' don't affect OoA)

however some may not be willing to hand over Efreeti cycle rights ( not all guilds can even kill OoA and Hand) so that the entire Sky Rotation gets a Dojo to pop on their day.

Jesseca
01-13-2014, 02:13 PM
I am all for it. If it is your night to do sky, then really no one else should even enter the zone to do the cycle.

Funkutron5000
01-13-2014, 02:13 PM
I know FE is all for All Dojo All The Time.

I may finally see more wind etched besides the damn bracer!

Erati
01-13-2014, 03:04 PM
I know FE is all for All Dojo All The Time.

I may finally see more wind etched besides the damn bracer!

the bracers are the best tho !!!

Gloves are pretty too tho :D

Erati
01-20-2014, 10:43 AM
Have the sim patch repops been de-spawning the OoA that we have left up?

if this is the case I don't see any reason to not kill the other Efreeti's then

any other ideas about what to do with Noble, give it a rotational Tier? ( entire cycle has same rules as before 20 min to engage etc)

Powtle
01-20-2014, 05:58 PM
Only one Overseer up in Sky this Monday 20th at 16:00 EST.

Erati
01-20-2014, 06:11 PM
I've had a couple conversations with people about this

there were two 'server restart/patches' last week which is highly uncommon and knocked out the OoA spawns

we need to see what happens when the next "earthquake/sim-patch repop" occurs before we decide that this is something we need the Devs to fix OR if there should be no agreement at all regarding the Efreeti cycle

so for now just keep watch if Sim patches despawn OoA because if they do ( meaning all triggered mobs depop on Sim Patch) then there are other things that also need fixing