PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Twainz :)

cutie
01-12-2014, 05:37 AM
i truly appreciate the epic YOU mqd for me.
i havent been around since i was griefed off the box...emotionally
to be accused of using red dawn really hurt. even tho i was always being yelled at and treated like shit for being a noob i stuck w them because i thought heartbrand was a good dude. my pals told me i wud see his true colors and here they are

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i202/jjmmaa84/eq/1_zps4738ba67.jpg
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i202/jjmmaa84/eq/2_zps297e84cf.jpg?t=1389432173

im not going out like that, if the anti-grief guild wants to grief me off the box it will have to be with pixels not words. see you boys in game :)

SamwiseRed
01-12-2014, 05:39 AM
so you left because some guy knew a guy who heard you were gonna be booted after the guild got you your epic?

SamwiseRed
01-12-2014, 05:40 AM
not trolling but thats what it seems like, either way all good. you going back to FoH or using this an an opportunity to justify apping nilly :)

Colgate
01-12-2014, 05:42 AM
did you ever make it to high school?

DrRoach
01-12-2014, 05:52 AM
^- see what happens when you anger the zerg

Twainz
01-12-2014, 05:53 AM
You are welcome for the Epic. I'm happy to give FoH their first cleric epic!

DrRoach
01-12-2014, 05:56 AM
Didnt tina have one?

Rallyd
01-12-2014, 05:58 AM
"so let the grief begin"

Quoted from Heartbrand himself..

3) Non-Griefing / Neutral Alignment pledge. This guild will have zero tolerance for griefing. While griefing can be defined widely, for our purposes griefing involves not granting LNS, needlessly killing people far below your level for no purpose other than to "grief" them, making twink alts for the sole purpose of shitting on lowbies, etc. This is a pvp server, and we will embrace pvp, but we will not embrace griefing.

Mitt Romneybrand... You Red Dawn's gonna let your guild leader declare no griefing and then behind the scenes encourage it as a weapon against people leaving his guild?

This guy is a Bully.

Twainz
01-12-2014, 06:02 AM
Didnt tina have one?

Shit might of but that toon is long gone.

cutie
01-12-2014, 06:11 AM
so you left because some guy knew a guy who heard you were gonna be booted after the guild got you your epic?

this thread has nothing to do w why i dropped guild. give it a few hours an youll see all the shit red dawn talks about being happy to not have to hold my hand anymore. you will know exactly why i left guild.
ps this convo happened weeks after i got my epic

SamwiseRed
01-12-2014, 06:16 AM
i dont think youll be griefed honestly. he was probably just mad. it happens when people switch sides or leave guild after having invested time/energy in them. i wouldnt worry about it.

if they do grief you then its a different matter. good luck.

Instagib
01-12-2014, 06:33 AM
You seem like a psycho to me seek help

HeisChuck
01-12-2014, 06:41 AM
sounds like this scumlord took a pixel package and is trying to cover it up with lies

Stasis01
01-12-2014, 07:18 AM
Chewie and Soda such amateurs.

A+ for effort - C- for delivery, no one cares about your man sounding GF Chewie.

Tune
01-12-2014, 08:18 AM
heart brand showing exactly who he is:

a lying, manipulative, dishonest person

making some one cry like that is unspeakable,

sounds like he needs some one to bring him to tears....

Colgate
01-12-2014, 08:20 AM
really disgusting seeing you white knight random internet girls

was watching sirken's stream one time and he had some chick in skype, and it was the most pathetic thing seeing you beg her to add you on facebook in chat

Smedy
01-12-2014, 08:23 AM
not sure what happened but anything that sleeps or is dating chewie is surely as bi-polar as chewie, i love chewie tho but lets not fool anyone, the guy is cray cray with an unclassic ui

Stasis01
01-12-2014, 08:30 AM
This situation is Soda trolling HB while she high fives Chewie packing the meth pipe.

HB got rustled, alert the presses.

k9quaint
01-12-2014, 08:46 AM
heart brand showing exactly who he is:

a lying, manipulative, dishonest person

making some one cry like that is unspeakable,

sounds like he needs some one to bring him to tears....

You brought all of us to tears when you got banned. Tears of joy.

DrRoach
01-12-2014, 08:49 AM
This situation is Soda trolling HB while she high fives Chewie packing the meth pipe.

HB got rustled, alert the presses.

so mean

Silent
01-12-2014, 09:53 AM
HB making cleric epic out to be like a game breaking thing. I can MQ a couple of cleric epics to level 1s right now, So can many other people on this server it isn't hard. As far as the rest goes I don't really know what to say, I already know heartbrands true persona. That 'let the grief begin' and comment about guk being red dawn territory or whatever gold though. You have no alliance with Azrael, So they just tag along and you guys have a no kill policy when they are in close proximity and they just watch you kill stuff while not assisting in any way possible, for instance by breaking what(if they were red dawn tagged) rule #7

3) Non-Griefing / Neutral Alignment pledge. This guild will have zero tolerance for griefing. While griefing can be defined widely, for our purposes griefing involves not granting LNS, needlessly killing people far below your level for no purpose other than to "grief" them, making twink alts for the sole purpose of shitting on lowbies, etc. This is a pvp server, and we will embrace pvp, but we will not embrace griefing.

While I am looking at the charter I should toss these in too

4) No Clique Tolerance. Guild before the Individual.

7) Player Integrity. This guild will have a ZERO tolerance policy towards any RMT / 2 Boxing / MQ, etc. Should any member ever be caught doing said actions, they will IMMEDIATELY be removed, regardless of rank or importance.

heartbrand
01-12-2014, 10:55 AM
Stand by everything said. You left over comments never said. I personally held your hand to a level unparalleled in this game. I had no issue with you leaving, only the supposed reason you did so.

Kinamara
01-12-2014, 11:02 AM
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/076/1/1/keep_calm_as_you_are_brainwashed____by_hypnolad-d5ge1jl.png

heartbrand
01-12-2014, 11:14 AM
I reported multiple members the other day to Sirken I suspected of two boxing. They all checked out clean. When was the last time you reported your guildies? Yes I made one rustled grief comment, because anyone who has dealt with soda knows how difficult it can be at times to communicate with her. We never followed through with that so you're grasping at straws. Thanks for playing forum quest ta ta

cutie
01-12-2014, 11:31 AM
Stand by everything said. You left over comments never said. I personally held your hand to a level unparalleled in this game. I had no issue with you leaving, only the supposed reason you did so.

i thanked twainz for the work he did. i posted the conversation to point out "we wasted epic mq on you" was really twainz not "we" (twainz does not think he wasted mq at all)

to say "i personally held your hand to a level unparalleled in this game" is a bunch of bs, true you were patient w me, but FoH held my hand from lvl 1-54 and continues to hold my hand to this day...and they dont rub it in my face or yell at me for my noobness like all of red dawn did.

you shud be thanking me for spawning red dawns first ragefire, passing on loot and replacing heart that TWAINZ gave me

are you also trying to say i never came to you saying i was unhappy in red dawn and was thinking about leaving before an after epic?

heartbrand
01-12-2014, 11:38 AM
This is a dumb thread but I'll give it one last post.

I had and have zero issue with anyone who feels red dawn isn't the guild for them and wants to leave. Ask anyone in TS. Anytime someone gets mad about someone leaving I always say who cares, people are free to do what they want etc. I harbor no ill will over those who leave though I do occasionally rib people in good fun after a win against a former member.

We were "friends" as much as that means in the world of norrath. Because of this I expected you would approach me if something was said etc. Instead you left over something never said that someone else with nefarious plans told you. That is why I was frustrated.

As far as the gear and all of that, you did get every piece of gear possible, and I did help you with your epic. It is true that you didn't seem to have issues until you got them all. Shrug.

I could throw you under the bus here, but the truth is this is already several weeks in the past. Everyone moved on. Why you decided now was the time to create manufactured drama I'll never know. I wish you the best luck in your future norrath endeavors.

chu
01-12-2014, 12:21 PM
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i202/jjmmaa84/eq/2_zps297e84cf.jpg?t=1389432173

WOW
when soda told me she didnt want to play anymore, i had no clue that this was why. This is over the top. I would be disgusted reading this chat from anyone, but for it to be from the leader of the supposed anti-griefing guild just makes it so much worse. It reads to me like he's trying to say she's a bad person for leaving a guild after she raided with them for a few months. Yes, soda got some gear (besides the infamous epic was there 3 or 4 pieces of planar trash that might have rotted?)... but she helped countless others get gear too. Should she act like they owe her some kind of life-debt now?

http://www.project1999.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif
im not going out like that, if the anti-grief guild wants to grief me off the box it will have to be with pixels not words. see you boys in game :)

PRAS, welcome back to the server! this is the most red thing i've ever heard you say. dont let them tear you down, especially with real life attacks and psychological warfare. you know flowers will always have your back, just like we did when you left guild for red dawn

http://www.project1999.com/forums/images/icons/icon5.gif
Chewie and Soda such amateurs.

A+ for effort - C- for delivery, no one cares about your man sounding GF Chewie.

hii sounds like you have a crush, dunno how you tried to make this thread about me.
she sounds like a loud Italian but definitely not a man. Also, she's my friend, not my girlfriend. just wanted to clear any misconceptions up there.

Greegon
01-12-2014, 12:34 PM
hold my hand

http://theprofitsacademy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/holding_hands.jpg

chu
01-12-2014, 12:41 PM
You are welcome for the Epic. I'm happy to give FoH their first cleric epic!

first indeed! thank you twainz, you're a part of history :) and what a great guy on top of it!! do your thang buddy, whether the majority of players (aka red dawn zerg) likes it or not!!

mostbitter
01-12-2014, 12:49 PM
I think I gave jackdaniel epic MQ first. Let's take this to pixel court!

Flowz
01-12-2014, 01:06 PM
Unless she has improved drastically she sucked when i played, Had to be told when to sit and med had to be told when to start casting Cheal, chain completed heal at 90% and run oom unless told otherwise. If she has improved, clerics suck losing but if not who cares, she didnt seem to bright anyway.

mostbitter
01-12-2014, 01:10 PM
classy as fuck red dawn.

Classic
01-12-2014, 01:27 PM
<Red Dawn> confirmed most Jewtastic guild on the box.

It's sad. That all they care about is pixels. And this is how Heartbrand handles the situation.

He can't even apologize, forgive, and learn.

Soda is an aweswome player and an awesome person. Everytime I've grouped and talked with her it's been fun.

IDK if she's a bit of a noob sometimes, she's far less worse than I was at the game in classic 1999.

Ya'll need to chill the fuck out.

<Nizzar's Royal Guard> will be comin for your bluebie asses.

/pras Soda.

DrRoach
01-12-2014, 01:32 PM
making fun of players new to the game, very sad

Classic
01-12-2014, 01:35 PM
Also, wan't to know what RD is about?

ZERO of the all-star-top-of-the-league players are in RD.

Lite ain't even a baller.

All the top ballers are in their own guilds or backuping up Nizzar or Chewie.

What does that say about <Red Dawn>?

No all-stars want to even be in with you guys trying to help you scrubs l2playbetter.

Rellapse36
01-12-2014, 02:08 PM
Fuunny all you Nilly up in here when she app'd to you guys, she was denied b/c Nizzar did not feel like hand holding her how to med. AT LEAST HBB TRIED

can't fix stupid

Classic
01-12-2014, 02:11 PM
Fuunny all you Nilly up in here when she app'd to you guys, she was denied b/c Nizzar did not feel like hand holding her how to med. AT LEAST HBB TRIED

can't fix stupid

That wasn't the reason. It was lack of zone knowledge/mobility. AFAIK. Soda can confirm. And they aren't assholes about it.

They were gonna likely do the MQ anyway out of kindness and friendlyness. But you guys wanted dat ragefire lewtz so Soda tried to halp you motherfuckers out.

But ya'll are fucking niglets.

cutie
01-12-2014, 02:24 PM
Fuunny all you Nilly up in here when she app'd to you guys

if you knew the facts you wud know nizzar had no prob holding my hand, it was other nilly that cudnt take my elementary questions.
ive been keeping pretty quite here, ignoring all the rl attacks, but no one is gunna shit talk my pal nizzar!!!

Classic
01-12-2014, 02:27 PM

can't fix stupid

This is after he zone hopped neriak/nektulos ZL for 5 minutes and pumiced himself to cure tash proc

http://i.imgur.com/5rO6j1v.jpg

Classic
01-12-2014, 02:28 PM
<Nizzar's Royal Guard>

2014!

Classic
01-12-2014, 02:30 PM
pumiced himself to cure tash proc

Rellapse36
01-12-2014, 02:44 PM
no kill shot someone is rustled

Classic
01-12-2014, 02:47 PM
no kill shot someone is rustled

SatAtKeyBoArdfor30minsAnDtHisIsallTheyCouldcomeupW ith.gif

Rellapse36
01-12-2014, 03:04 PM
after all the funny screenshots i have of you rage/deaths this is all you can come up with Hateraid? disappoint

Rellapse36
01-12-2014, 03:15 PM
I have posted them b4 no need to waste time on you.

k9quaint
01-12-2014, 03:22 PM
after all the funny screenshots i have of you rage/deaths this is all you can come up with Hateraid? disappoint

Hateraid is in a bad place. Scammed too many to be in Red Dawn, hasn't cheated enough to get into Nihilum.

No pals, no gear, no game, no life.

http://iainhall.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/suicide-watch-tshirt.jpg

Gustoo
01-12-2014, 03:52 PM
HB making cleric epic out to be like a game breaking thing. I can MQ a couple of cleric epics to level 1s right now,

I could really use one to become a pure rez machine. Halp.

DrRoach
01-12-2014, 04:03 PM

yes jupe plzgive gustoo an epic. hes good people

cutie
01-12-2014, 04:07 PM
yes jupe plzgive gustoo an epic. hes good people

chu
01-12-2014, 04:16 PM
if soda leaves flowers again it better be for to join hamburger helper

Classic
01-12-2014, 04:19 PM

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee432/robn3030/firetorpedos_zps0c514b98.jpg

k9quaint
01-12-2014, 04:21 PM
if you knew the facts you wud know nizzar had no prob holding my hand...

All we know about your personal relationship with Nizzar is what you told us about it. So if we got the facts wrong, it was because our only source was providing misinformation.;)

DrRoach
01-12-2014, 04:21 PM

heard soda is joining nizzars royal guard

iiNGloriouS
01-12-2014, 04:46 PM
She spams Remedy on tanks. 'Nuff said.

cutie
01-12-2014, 04:55 PM
All we know about your personal relationship with Nizzar is what you told us about it. So if we got the facts wrong, it was because our only source was providing misinformation.;)

are you serious or dumb?

how is me saying "nilly wudnt have me" say anything about my "personal relationship" w nizzar? i never said who denied me, i just said i was denied due to my perma noobness, an i didnt take it personally at all, i do have a lot of elementary questions. do you even know how long ago i appd nilly? cuz it is old news, older than your time on red.

vinnidel
01-12-2014, 05:21 PM
did you ever make it to high school?

k9quaint
01-12-2014, 05:33 PM
are you serious or dumb?

how is me saying "nilly wudnt have me" say anything about my "personal relationship" w nizzar? i never said who denied me, i just said i was denied due to my perma noobness, an i didnt take it personally at all, i do have a lot of elementary questions. do you even know how long ago i appd nilly? cuz it is old news, older than your time on red.

You were saying we didn't have the right facts of your relationship with Nizzar. I pointed out that all we repeated what you told us about it while you were in guild with us. If you would like to set the record straight that is fine. But please don't blame us for mistakes in the record you provided. :(

cutie
01-12-2014, 05:57 PM
i just quoted my exact words to guild when informing them of nilly denying app, i have never said it any other way. nizzar wasnt even online when it happened. we can go back an fourth all day, but mama said if you argue w an idiot you are an idiot. thats all i have to say about that.

so far all the red dawn responses to this thread are rl attacks or untrue statements (except the parts about me needing my hand held, i cant deny that)

chu
01-12-2014, 06:06 PM
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee432/robn3030/2c68_zpse7a2d0a0.jpg

Rellapse36
01-12-2014, 06:11 PM
i just quoted my exact words to guild when informing them of nilly denying app, i have never said it any other way. nizzar wasnt even online when it happened. we can go back an fourth all day, but mama said if you argue w an idiot you are an idiot. thats all i have to say about that.

so far all the red dawn responses to this thread are rl attacks or untrue statements (except the parts about me needing my hand held, i cant deny that)

How smart is your mom tho?

iiNGloriouS
01-12-2014, 06:12 PM
Chu defending his crackhead gf. TypicAL.

DrRoach
01-12-2014, 06:16 PM
Chu defending his crackhead gf. TypicAL.

you jelly?

freez
01-12-2014, 06:20 PM
lol

iiNGloriouS
01-12-2014, 06:36 PM
you jelly?

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/2474848/nah-nah-nah-o.gif

cutie
01-12-2014, 06:36 PM
Also, she's my friend, not my girlfriend. just wanted to clear any misconceptions up there.

if the anti-grief guild wants to grief me off the box it will have to be with pixels not words

k9quaint
01-12-2014, 08:45 PM

Awkward conversation followed by belligerence, classic Soda. :D
Far less drama and tension on raids now, so I guess her leaving is best for both guilds. Enjoy Guk.

Rhuobhe
01-12-2014, 10:35 PM
Don't listen to them Soda.

There aren't any gentlemen in red99

marie
01-12-2014, 10:51 PM
im a gentleman

Tune
01-13-2014, 03:08 AM
WOW
when soda told me she didnt want to play anymore, i had no clue that this was why. This is over the top. I would be disgusted reading this chat from anyone, but for it to be from the leader of the supposed anti-griefing guild just makes it so much worse. It reads to me like he's trying to say she's a bad person for leaving a guild after she raided with them for a few months. Yes, soda got some gear (besides the infamous epic was there 3 or 4 pieces of planar trash that might have rotted?)... but she helped countless others get gear too. Should she act like they owe her some kind of life-debt now?

http://www.project1999.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

PRAS, welcome back to the server! this is the most red thing i've ever heard you say. dont let them tear you down, especially with real life attacks and psychological warfare. you know flowers will always have your back, just like we did when you left guild for red dawn

http://www.project1999.com/forums/images/icons/icon5.gif

hii sounds like you have a crush, dunno how you tried to make this thread about me.
she sounds like a loud Italian but definitely not a man. Also, she's my friend, not my girlfriend. just wanted to clear any misconceptions up there.

this comes from a man that stole a character from his own friend

Tune
01-13-2014, 03:09 AM
not the quot aka heartbrand / tyrionn

Jenni D
01-13-2014, 04:00 AM
Pras big chew n soda
FoH foe lyfe

hagard
01-13-2014, 11:48 AM
i truly appreciate the epic YOU mqd for me.
i havent been around since i was griefed off the box...emotionally
to be accused of using red dawn really hurt. even tho i was always being yelled at and treated like shit for being a noob i stuck w them because i thought heartbrand was a good dude. my pals told me i wud see his true colors and here they are

who r u in game? soda?? had u muted in ts since day1

Tubzy
01-13-2014, 12:51 PM
I think I see where HB is coming from. Would have been more respectable to just admit she stayed for the epic and left because she didn't like the guild. Unfortunately she has a 7th grade girl mentality and went full psycho because she wanted to be the victim.

"OMG jenny told me that denise said that bobby said my hair looked bad and thats why I cheated on you with kenny omg you are so mean confronting me about it I am going to cry now I HATE YOU"

Mac Dretti
01-13-2014, 01:01 PM
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee432/robn3030/2c68_zpse7a2d0a0.jpg

LOL

Mac Dretti
01-13-2014, 01:07 PM
http://i.imgur.com/n0dLkDy.jpg

tehruoh
01-13-2014, 01:20 PM
"We dont have an alliance with azrael, we just tagged them all and let those who didnt want red dawn tag come along with us"

Logik

Muleworth
01-13-2014, 01:36 PM
Soda was just the worst.

Combine an annoying, nasally, constantly complaining drama-queen with a truly terrible cleric and you have to marvel at her being the total package, if nothing else.

Mingo
01-13-2014, 01:50 PM
This is the most focused attention for the most prolonged period that Soda has received in her entire life. How she could ever be poised as a relevant subject in any discussion about Project 1999 or EverQuest is beyond me.

Nice attempt to make a big dramatic RNF post, it worked, I don't know how anyone took the bait. It's Soda for fucks sake, she is sweet and dumb and that's about it.

hagard
01-13-2014, 01:52 PM
This is the most focused attention for the most prolonged period that Soda has received in her entire life. How she could ever be poised as a relevant subject in any discussion about Project 1999 or EverQuest is beyond me.

Nice attempt to make a big dramatic RNF post, it worked, I don't know how anyone took the bait. It's Soda for fucks sake, she is sweet and dumb and that's about it.

LEWDOG WITH THE TRUTHS

chu
01-13-2014, 02:04 PM
truth is, soda is pretty damn good for never playing eq before. i've honestly never had a problem with her heals once she got the hang of playing cleric.
also, it seemed like red dawn was rushing her to get an epic because it speeds up recovery time when a guild wipes (especially when that guild has 3x the amount of players that should be wiping on classic or kunark encounters)
that being said: ive definently had some "WTF SODA!?!" moments like when she claims to be lost in south ro or asks what port for her wizard to get to nek forest, but i would never hate on her for not having a decade of experience with this game.

keep going though, highlight of this thread imo is how you all keep fulfilling her page 1 prophecy:

this thread has nothing to do w why i dropped guild. give it a few hours an youll see all the shit red dawn talks about being happy to not have to hold my hand anymore. you will know exactly why i left guild.
ps this convo happened weeks after i got my epic

chu
01-13-2014, 02:05 PM

haha true i can confirm she's been smilin hard as hell at this

hagard
01-13-2014, 02:11 PM
bcuz u 2 are on the same level chew

Twainz
01-13-2014, 02:12 PM
Soda, true hero of Red Dawn. Soda is exactly the type of person Red Dawn says they are. I've never known her to be a bitch like 75% of Red Dawn members.

Ryko
01-13-2014, 02:12 PM
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee432/robn3030/firetorpedos_zps0c514b98.jpg

iiNGloriouS
01-13-2014, 02:15 PM
Glad I didn't MQ her epic. Gotta use dat pearl and heart for my 2nd cleric.

Rhuobhe
01-13-2014, 02:16 PM
Maybe could have gotten my quicker. No terribly important.

Mac Dretti
01-13-2014, 02:32 PM
truth is, soda is pretty damn good for never playing eq before. i've honestly never had a problem with her heals once she got the hang of playing cleric.
also, it seemed like red dawn was rushing her to get an epic because it speeds up recovery time when a guild wipes (especially when that guild has 3x the amount of players that should be wiping on classic or kunark encounters)
that being said: ive definently had some "WTF SODA!?!" moments like when she claims to be lost in south ro or asks what port for her wizard to get to nek forest, but i would never hate on her for not having a decade of experience with this game.

keep going though, highlight of this thread imo is how you all keep fulfilling her page 1 prophecy:

iiNGloriouS
01-13-2014, 02:39 PM
Maybe could have gotten my quicker. No terribly important.

You still need yours? Swore you had it.

Twainz
01-13-2014, 02:43 PM
Glad I didn't MQ her epic. Gotta use dat pearl and heart for my 2nd cleric.

Good thing you thinking about your second cleric getting gear over the other mains in Red Dawn. "Family Guild"

iiNGloriouS
01-13-2014, 03:07 PM
Good thing you thinking about your second cleric getting gear over the other mains in Red Dawn. "Family Guild"

Last I checked I wasn't in RD. And that joke went over your head, you should know me well enough to know I hate clerics and don't want to touch one often. Ex: I play Lite mostly now.

Smedy
01-13-2014, 04:25 PM
i see chew and soda hiding in the nihilum army very soon, i hope chewsters unclassic ui with compass can guide him out of guk

pras smedy the prophet

Zooey
01-13-2014, 04:53 PM
interesting

iiNGloriouS
01-13-2014, 04:54 PM
Sooo Agatha... hows not being tagged Nihi or being an official nihi member treating you? 200+ dkp ive heard too, tis a shame.

chu
01-13-2014, 04:58 PM
i see chew and soda hiding in the nihilum army very soon, i hope chewsters unclassic ui with compass can guide him out of guk

pras smedy the prophet

me in nilly? yeh fuckin right, if i wanted to join i would have taken one of the pixel package sign on bonuses and done it a long time ago (u know, those things you're always begging for? but would never get because you're a nobody on red99?)

keep prasin urself tho

and u got the compass, not me
my default_ui may not be classic but at least its not 3rd party hax nameen. not even a second hotbar, i keep it honest as i can. and if i wanna see my hp amount, i open my inventory just like we all did in '99. if i wanna estimate my experience amount i ignore the blue line and guesstimate the percentage my yellow bar is filled just like in 99
gtfo with ur slander & multi-boxing ways

hagard
01-13-2014, 05:07 PM
god chewie angry

big mouth chew
01-13-2014, 05:08 PM
angry? im outta work in 20 mins im smilin hard as hell :D what sub at subway should i get on my way home, im thinkin meatball with provolone on hearty italian... toasted of course

freez
01-13-2014, 05:09 PM
god chewie angry

lol yaw

hagard
01-13-2014, 05:10 PM
angry? im outta work in 20 mins im smilin hard as hell :D what sub at subway should i get on my way home, im thinkin meatball with provolone on hearty italian... toasted of course

meatball sub ftw :D

Mac Dretti
01-13-2014, 05:10 PM
me in nilly? yeh fuckin right, if i wanted to join i would have taken one of the pixel package sign on bonuses and done it a long time ago (u know, those things you're always begging for? but would never get because you're a nobody on red99?)

keep prasin urself tho

http://25.media.tumblr.com/ec83e216becbafe3f05e9ec304ab48e9/tumblr_miy68pB9Pi1qiaxzfo1_400.gif

HippoNipple
01-13-2014, 06:12 PM

What gets Chewie madder than being labeled a door mat for Nilly? Being called out for caring.

A true burnout and not ashamed of it.

Genedin
01-13-2014, 07:13 PM
Far less drama and tension on raids now, so I guess her leaving is best for both guilds. Enjoy Guk.[/QUOTE]

Bidin
01-14-2014, 09:38 PM

You know your best buddy Shrimp woulda given you one if you hadn't quit playing.

Bidin
01-14-2014, 09:39 PM
Oh, and I think I gave FoH the first cleric epic. Wasn't Orbi FoH?

chu
01-14-2014, 09:43 PM
Oh, and I think I gave FoH the first cleric epic. Wasn't Orbi FoH?

nah scrubwise was never foh

Bidin
01-14-2014, 09:47 PM
My bad then, sorry big chewie.